[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tsü
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: messi-golden-ball-fifa.jpg (156 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
messi-golden-ball-fifa.jpg
156 KB, 500x500
>tsü
>>
I wonder who he thought should have won that trophy
>>
>>64104643
It pretty ovious that he didn't care for it
>>
>>64104636

>why am I here?
>I'm thirsty
>I wonder if they have any sprite?
>my feet hurt
>>
in hindsight this seems even more like a consolation trophy than it right when he got it
>>
>>64104908
It clearly had the opposite effect though and just made his misery more acute. They should've given it to Robben.
>>
>>64104980
>They should've given it to Robben.
No they shouldn't have. Every single criticism applied to Messi for that World Cup can be applied to Robben as well
>>
>manlet WC trophy for a manlet
>>
>>64104636
>There are people who unironically think he didn't deserve it

LMAO, way to show you know nothing about soccer. Even when he only plays at 50%, he still is by far the best on the pitch.
>>
>>64105058
That's because everyone holds him to a higher standard. So when he's below his best, but still better than everyone else, he's going to get shit talked.
>>
>>64104980
maybe that was the point
>>
File: thomas-mueller-wc.jpg (56 KB, 600x453) Image search: [Google]
thomas-mueller-wc.jpg
56 KB, 600x453
>>
>>64105146
>>64105146
I fucking hate this smug son of a bitch
Someone needs to give him a career ending injury as soon as possible
>>
>>64105197
dante pls
>>
>Higuaín
>>
>>64105227
no one would have blamed him if the game went to penulties like all the others they played
>>
>>64104636
>le don't show up in big games man
>>
>>64105291
>scored in 3 champions league finals
tf
tt
od
>>
>>64105401

2 actually.
>>
>>64105401
he didnt
>>
Oh, classic /sp/ divegrass logic

if a forward who you don't like scores, he's stat padding

if he doesn't score, it proves he's shit

if he does score a lot for his club, both in big matches and small ones, but doesn't win trophies on his national team, he's a system babby

if he does find success in his national team, it was because everyone else was bad, and not by any real merit

if you don't like a big team, you're an AB[team initial]

if you like a big team, you're a bandwagoner

if you follow typical meme logic, you're fine

if you discuss sports in a decent manner, but dare to post an anime reaction image, you're evil

and if it's not sports, it's 135 replies and 28 image omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>64105428
>>64105440
in my mind he did
>>
>>64105461
>/sp/ is one person
>>
>>64105401
dank maymay friend
>>
>>64105516
do you know anyone else who posts here?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.