[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Steph Curry is ruining the game! Accurate shooting is terrible!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
>Steph Curry is ruining the game! Accurate shooting is terrible!

Is there anything dumber than this ridiculous hand wringing? I'm convinced everyone who posts this shit is a complete fucking moron.
>>
>I am literally 12 and love this new defense free, pussified basketball
>>
>>64101531
I believe that you're 12 but something tells me you don't really like basketball
>>
>>64101531
you know if you're gonna troll you should at least make it seem like you have somewhat of an idea of what youre talking about
>>
It's exciting, I'll admit that. The problem is that other teams are gonna start fighting fire with fire when nothing else seems to work. The game at some point will devolve to full court chucking.
>>
>>64101531
>that bastard steph made hand checking illegal!
>>
>>64101531
>defense free
Can we stop this meme?

Average defensive rating this season - 104.0

Average defensive rating in 05/06 - 106.2

Average defensive rating in 95/96 - 107.6

Average defensive rating in 85/86 - 107.2
>>
>>64101553
yeah some teams have tried it and they got shit on. then they stopped trying it and still got shit on. funny how that works
>>
>>64101553

But it won't because there's only one person in the NBA capable of this shit at a high level.
>>
i don't prefer watching jumpshots but gsw still makes amazing plays. just, less, because they make threes at will
>>
If it was just Curry it wouldn't be that bad. Curry isn't ruining the game it's Steve Kerr. He taught the whole team how to shoot so every single warrior is shooting a career high 3% this year.

When you see Curry take 3's you say to yourself, damn that's just inhuman I could never make that shot.

When teams see a guy like Draymond Green become automatic from deep though, it makes players say damn no way is this scrub Draymond better than me so every other team wants to start chucking 3's as well.
>>
I like how GSW literally played 0 (zero) good teams. Can't wait until Spurs and OKC shit on them
>>
>>64101562
>flag
>opinion

discarded
>>
>>64101681
>no argument against the point
>m-muh f-flag
>>
its boring as fuck. i want to see dunks.
>>
>>64101690
are you done here?
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 450x300
>>64101526
>/sp/ hates Curry because he's good and a meme
>swear Jordan is the GOAT
There literally isnt a more exciting team to watch, you fucks would root against Jordan too

Its like you think youre a special snowflake by being a hipster
>>
>>64101562
To be fair this year we've got a major outlier in the Philadelphia 76ers offense and they're just dragging down the rating. Kobe all by himself is probably dragging it down by at least a point as well considering his usage rate and how horrible he's shooting.
>>
The streak will end on Christmas Day.

GSW vs. CLE Finals

Lebeta wins his 3rd ring, the jews will make sure it happens.
>>
I don't really know much about this meme player but I sure am glad that SOMEONE is ruining basketball

The fact that that shit is popular is an embarrassment.
>>
>spacing, ball movement, and high percentage shots are "casual", but clogged lanes and your once-in-a-while SUPER KEWL dunks aren't
>>
File: hard-ass nigga.jpg (122 KB, 600x818) Image search: [Google]
hard-ass nigga.jpg
122 KB, 600x818
>>64101739
how long til rbl becomes rblc? your desperation is showing maplenigger?
>>
>>64101739
I think it's the game to tie the Lakers 33 win streak too, that would be the ideal game for the warriors to get BTFO
>>
>>64101715
>Its like you think youre a special snowflake by being a hipster

That's pretty much all boards that have a topic of discussion
>>
>>64101553

They already did. Last night the Pacers hit 44% of the FGs and 42.4% of threes.

Being a Mavs fan I've also noticed that they chuck up a lot more 3s than they used to, so I've checked the stats and:

>vs Washington: 50% FG, 51.6% threes
>vs Knicks 45.1% FG, 41.9% threes

Warriors are still better than any other team at this, but a lot of others came to the realisation that when there's only a ~5 percent difference between your 2 and 3 shooting you might as well try spamming more threes. The suns are also a team which hits threes nearly as much as field goals.
>>
>>64101526
the funny thing is that people actually believe this

there hasnt been a solid big man in like a decade, and everybody wants to complain about lebrons stupid charge the paint and draw a call bullshit

BUT OOOOH NO somebody brings some skill back into the game that doesnt rely on the refs and its a sin

plus lol at this idea that its removed defense from the game, show me one shooter who can do what Curry does to remove defense from the equation. because none of them do

just admit youre salty
>>
I don't watch basketball at all but I'm enjoying all the butthurt curry is causing

LE JUMP STRAIGHT INTO GUY AND DUNK is way more of a fucking meme than what he is doing btw, stay mad

holy shit I think you guys might be making me a fan tbhfam
>>
File: 1443829998308.jpg (13 KB, 453x500) Image search: [Google]
1443829998308.jpg
13 KB, 453x500
>>64102500
>anon thinks shooting 3s isn't a meme.
>>
>>64102529
memes don't win you championships
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.