[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Boston have the worst fans in the US?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Patsfans.webm (860 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Patsfans.webm
860 KB, 960x540
Why does Boston have the worst fans in the US?
>>
>>64098674
I see 90% of the people staying
>>
>>64098888
The stadium was nearly empty a few minutes later
>>
File: no championships in forever.jpg (294 KB, 950x750) Image search: [Google]
no championships in forever.jpg
294 KB, 950x750
It's hard being the most tortured sports city in America.

It's been almost 13 combined years since our last championship. You don't know what that's like.
>>
>>64098674
Why is OP the saltiest fan in the US?
>>
>>64098674

i see us like those italian soccer teams that boycott games because the team is playing like shit.
>>
>>64098926
Really? Because I was watching the game and thats just not true.
>>
>>64098674
Can't wait to see how many "Real Pats fans" are left when BB and Brady are gone
>>
>>64098674
The bandwagon never ends.
>>
>>64099000

>mfw i live in california and have pats shit i never wear because i don't want to look bandwagon

a certain part of me is looking forward to the pats sucking desu!
>>
>>64099000
>>64099063
like how we sold out every game under Parcells and Carroll and were regularly in the playoffs?
>>
>>64099367
Nigga please, Foxborough was almost empty when Bledsoe was the QB
>>
I don't know the answer to OP's question, only that it is true. Boston fans are clearly the worst fans in all of sports.

Could it be the weather?
>>
>>64099538
Irish blood m8
>>
>>64098674
People from boston are all homosexual with aids. That's why they suck
>>
File: drew-bledsoe.jpg (120 KB, 1050x673) Image search: [Google]
drew-bledsoe.jpg
120 KB, 1050x673
>>64099442
no it wasn't. It was bad in the late 80s/early 90s but Kraft and Parcells revitalized the team
>>
Because we are spoiled. We are used to our teams dominating that we leave whenever things look bad instead of giving the team that love for the respect they deserve. It pisses me off when that happens. Fuck those "fans".
>>
>>64099442
i went to games during that and before that era. You are really, really wrong.

> metal bleachers in the winter means everyone stands
>>
>>64098996
No I was watching the game and they were all all gone. Stop lying on an japanese anime image board
>>
>>64098674
Have you ever been to a football game? Getting to your car at the end of the game along with 70,000 other people is almost impossible, hence leaving early. Some people have shit to do. Btw not even a Pats fan.
>>
>>64099582
>Stadium so empty they need to blur the seats in photographs
>>
Miami easily has the worst fans in America.
>>
>>64099538

I blame it on the irish
>>
They were probably running in terror from the drunk, belligerent iggles fans that had shown up for the game
>>
>>64098674
10/10 webm.
Will watch a lot.
Repost often.
>>
File: Evgenij Petrosian.jpg (47 KB, 443x600) Image search: [Google]
Evgenij Petrosian.jpg
47 KB, 443x600
>fãs de Bosta
>>
>>64099795
Yeah, Foxboro is a nightmare to get out of after a game.
>>
>>64099795
>Pay a few hundred for seats.
>probably a hundred plus on beer and snacks for the family.
>stay for 3/4 of the game.
>your team is down by 20.
>should be dominating, because the Eagles.
>easily 45 minutes left.
>welp, we'd all love to support the team, but that traffic... Go Pats!

If they slip in the playoffs, you'll be able to buy a Brady jersey for 20 bucks the next day.
>>
>>64098674
not Heat fans?

top lel
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.