[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
What went wrong
>>
replacing based Moyes with Van Laal
>>
Moyes getting sacked after spending like 1/10th of van baal
>>
>>64091366
muh philosophy
>>
>>64091366

they are english
>>
They taught >memepiss was actually good.
>>
File: 76898766.jpg (38 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
76898766.jpg
38 KB, 500x333
>van laal
>shitsteiger
>>
>>64091416
>>64091929
>you now remember the minute that Moyes was knocking Munich out of the CL
>>
>spent a gazillion every year
>still only 2-3 above average players

seems like theyhave too much money for their own good
>>
>>64092087
Actually they're owned by Americans you dumb spic.
>>
I guess the only title we are going to win is the injury league table. Just need one more to go level with Newcastle on top of the table.
>5 backs injured
>muh millions spent on squad depth
>>
>>64094633
>we
>>
>>64094569

This is a real problem from the coming of eastern money. More plastic teams and people that literally do not know what to do.

PSG can only win their shitty league.
RM can only be butthurt @ Barca

That's why I hope Leicester can win in England.
The underdogs and Vardy the madman.
>>
>Net Spend Champions
>>
>>64091366
they are relying on two young players for goals
they have yet to buy a good centre back since vidic and rio left
also they consistently fall for the 'rooney is world class' meme
>>
shitty managers
>>
File: consider the following van gaal.png (852 KB, 960x534) Image search: [Google]
consider the following van gaal.png
852 KB, 960x534
>>
>>64094569
They really are the yankees of soccer
>>
>>64094589
They are english owned by americans
>>
>>64091366

Went from developing youth to a poor mans galacticos buying policy. Essentially, their team became as plastic as their fans.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.