[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone else had to play the last 2 Super Bowl champs on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 594x396
Has anyone else had to play the last 2 Super Bowl champs on the road this year?
>>
Steelers had the toughest schedule on paper going into the season
>>
>>64079256
Watching the show they put on against the colts has me almost on the bandwagon even though I'm not a steelers fan.
>>
>>64079284
>Face the browns twice
>Face the chargers
>Raiders and Ravens are MEDIOCRE
>>
>>64079367
>Ravens
john harbaugh took a dive this year for a draft pick.
>>
>>64079256
Raiders last year and almost won both games. Steelers did it in 2005.
>broke Patrikeks 24 game win streak
>held the iggles to 26 something yards total offence
>>
steelers had a cakewalk schedule last year so they deserve it
>>
>>64079367
Chargers and Ravens weren't supposed to be bad
>>
>>64079444
It was only cake because the NFC south was such a piece of shit

next year they get the NFC east
>>
This remind me of a certain team that beat the 2 super bowl teams last season, but didn't make the playoffs
>>
>>64079535
AFC South as well. Whole division looked better than they were. None won a non divisional game in the playoffs
>>
Im scared bros

Do they play Denver? I'm scared. Send help. Manning save us.
>>
>>64080302
Denver @ Pittsburgh in two weeks.
Denver is probably the perfect team to play them because of the defense. Should be a good game.
>>
File: 35324513434.jpg (54 KB, 549x521) Image search: [Google]
35324513434.jpg
54 KB, 549x521
>>64079396
kek, get a load of this schmuck
>>
>>64080312
I hope DT is ready.
>>
>>64079256
And shouldve won both if it wasn't for shitty Scoobe and shitty Secondary
>>
>>64080354

this, the first loss was all on that faggot scobee
then vs seattle, their offense literally did whatever the fuck they wanted on 3rd down. and Bryant dropped like 5 completely catchable passes.
>>
the colts game reassured me that Bell isn't needed for them to be able to win in the playoffs. definitely wouldn't mind playing in indy for the wild card round
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.