[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sp/ I'm starting to like this guy just because he media
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Johnny Manziel.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Johnny Manziel.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
/sp/ I'm starting to like this guy just because he media hates him

anyone else
>>
Does the National media hate him now?

I thought it was just his head coach and half the Browns backers
>>
>>64075854

Browns fans don't hate him
>>
HE
DIN
DU
NUFFIN
>>
>>64075928

you sure about that? I'm a browns fan and I didn't want him drafted, and I don't like him much now
>>
>>64075086
What the fuck is wrong with his face
>>
>>64075086
What are you talking about? The media loves him. Wtf else would they have to write about without his fucking antics?
>>
>>64075928
>yet
>>
>>64076366
He's ugly.
>>
>>64076366
FAS
>>
I like Johnny, he'd probably look a lot better not put in a situation with a fucking garbage ass coach like Mike Pettine or receivers that don't require him to scramble for years for them to get open.
>>
>>64075086
naw you're a retard piece of shit
>we
like winners
you ain't shit
he ain't shit
>>
I'm with you, he used to annoy the fuck outta me in college with his meme scrambling-dragon combo, but now that everyone hates him I feel this urge to go against the grain and like him. Especially as a Lions fan, I sympathize to an extent with Browns fans - if you're watching a shitty product on the field, it might as well be entertaining.
>>
I hope James Harrison ends his career in a few weeks just like Colt McCoy
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.