[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the UEFA Champion's League? i watched the EPL g
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: football.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
football.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
What is the UEFA Champion's League? i watched the EPL game today and it was pretty good, was wondering what the UEFA league is and if its worth watching.

link is where i found out about it:
http://www.foxsports.com/soccer/schedule
>>
It is a tournament between the best teams in europe.
>>
>>64071424
It's a league where you can come fourth but still play in the "champions league"
>>
All countries have their own league
The winners play each other in a "Champion's League"
>>
Who wins "Champions League" is clearly the best of the whole world.
>>
>>64071424
If you win your country's league (or if from a really good country on the international level like England, Spain or Germany, finish anywhere from 1st to 4th) you enter next year's champions league

Despite the branding, it's not actually a league but just another cup with a format very similar to the world cup.

Winning it is a high prestige achievement for any team similar to winning a superb owl
>>
>>64071443
omg
>>
It's a tournament where BATE Borisov and Barcelona play against each other.
>>
>>64071456
>>64071443
>>64071439

>P.. P.. P.. PLEASE NOTICE OUR SPORT MR BIG STRONG AMERICAN
pathetic
>>
>>64071480

What do you play, fuck-a-kangaroo down there Mr. Pathetic?
>>
>>64071496
Don't reply and encourage the fucking Aussies, mate.
>>
>>64071480
>P...P...P...PLEASE NOTICE MY SHITPOSTING BIG STRONG EUROPEAN
>>
File: 1429854477878.jpg (47 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1429854477878.jpg
47 KB, 330x319
>>64071478
Greatest post in the thread.
>>
It's a shit tournament that only Barcelona wins
>>
>>64071708
>SPIC
>opinions
>>
>>64071743
>YOU
>GIRLFRIEND
>>
>>64071496

The BIG STRONG American asked a pathetically benign question that he could have easily googled.

Yet YOU UNIRONICALLY pandered to him so that YOU could get that warm fuzzy feeling inside that YOU get BIG STRONG Americans notice your sport.

WAKE UP YOU FAT SACK OF WASTED FLESH. YOU'RE FUCKING USELESS AND YOU CONTRIBUTE NOTHING TO SOCIETY. YOU LITERALLY PANDER TO BIG STRONG AMERICANS ON A CHINESE CARTOON FORUM SO THAT THEY WILL NOTICE YOUR "SPORT". Turn your fucking computer off and go outside; or better fucking yet, kill yourself before you embarrass yourself, your parents, and your entire fucking species.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.