[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
How can anyone hate the panthers.

In this era of No Fun League, the panthers are actually having fun and playing fun.

I may have another favorite team, but damn, its just so much fun watching them play.
>>
>>64069547

Overt unsportsmanlike conduct and taunting the other team.

>implying you need to dance like a fool every time for make a play.

It's like my generation is a bunch of self centered shitholes. Oh wait they are, they just have a platform to shit all over sportsmanship in the name of "fun". It's an issue everywhere in the league, traditional sportsmanship is out the door. Soon no one will care so don't worry, man. I just hate to see class and sportsmanship as a part of sport fading because it was important to me when I played. I feel like learning to carry myself with a little bit of class and respect for myself and others through sports made me into a better person.

It's happening on every team in the NFL now. Even my team does it frequently. You're getting what you want and times change so maybe it will turn out to be a good thing, who knows?

I don't think the moral fiber of our nation is going to fall into ruins because of a few over payed athletes dancing after a TD. I just believe it to be symptomatic of the shift from emphasis on the team to who can get a ton of media exposure and make the most money.
>>
>>64069547

Overt unsportsmanlike conduct and taunting the other team.

>implying you need to dance like a fool every time you make a play.

It's like my generation is a bunch of self centered shitholes. Oh wait they are, they just have a platform to shit all over sportsmanship in the name of "fun". It's an issue everywhere in the league, traditional sportsmanship is out the door. Soon no one will care so don't worry, man. I just hate to see class and sportsmanship as a part of sport fading because it was important to me when I played. I feel like learning to carry myself with a little bit of class and respect for myself and others through sports made me into a better person.

It's happening on every team in the NFL now. Even my team does it frequently. You're getting what you want and times change so maybe it will turn out to be a good thing, who knows?

I don't think the moral fiber of our nation is going to fall into ruins because of a few over payed athletes dancing after a TD. I just believe it to be symptomatic of the shift from emphasis on the team to who can get a ton of media exposure and make the most money.
>>
They act like a bunch of chimps
>>
>>64069716
Why are people like you suddenly making an issue of it now and not when guys like Rodgers had been doing it for years?
>>
>>64069764
>hint: cam's not white
>>
I'm okay if the Panthers go 19-0 or just win the superbowl at 18-1 or 17-2.

They haven't had scandals or accused of cheating like the Pats.

Aren't in a hipster city like Us12s Seattle.

Only thing is they celebrate, which is nearly every NFL team.

I can see the teams that don't want the Panthers to go perfect. NFC South, the Pats, and the Dolphins.

I would like to see them go 16-0 at least.
>>
>>64069774
Idk, I'm a Giants fan and most people loved it when Cruz used to salsa before his knees exploded.
>>
>>64069733
Oh boy I know how racist this is going to be before reading a word
>>
I'm a fan of the bucs, and I'm rooting for the panthers lately. They're really likable.
>>
>>64069856
No one hates on a legal hispanic in this country especially not in Jew York get your shit together bud
>>
>>64069716
>let wrong generation
Boo hoo

>>64069764
People made a big deal about it with TO and OchoCinco too. I think that was around when the No Fun League started cracking down on celebrations too, because how dare players be happy or entertaining
>>
>>64069863

Perhaps you should actually read it then? Every player is doing it. Nothing to do with skin color, there, prejudice Joe.
>>
>>64069856
Me too, we might be homers for that.

although I loved Antonio Brown's celebration just of how ridiculous it is.

I didn't like Beckham's celebration yesterday, I was paranoid he would pull a hammy or tear something. Much like that Detroit Lion did
>>
>>64069892

Don't think it's my generations genetic stock is inferior or what have you. I'm just against the shift away from sportsmanship. Stop trying to boil everything down to 4chan memes.
>>
This generation argument is retarded. Joe Hornets pulled a cell phone out of the goal post how many years ago?
>>
>>64069972
Well over a decade at this point
>>
File: $cam.webm (3 MB, 1012x562) Image search: [Google]
$cam.webm
3 MB, 1012x562
bunch of thugs
>>
>>64069547

Some people just dont like it when it isn't their team. People kept saying the same stuff about the seahawks during their superbowl run
>>
>>64069547
I do love the Carlton dance.
>>
>>64069547
Seeing cam newton go down in agony 3 times was fantastic
>>
They're the reincarnation of the '85 Bears

>Team oriented around run game and defense
>WRs kind of suck but they'll make a play when they need to
>Coached by a member of the '85 Bears
>memes

P.S. Anyone who didn't like Tolbert doing the Charleston yesterday is a huge no-fun faggot
>>
>>64069733
>>64069716
HIVEMIND!!!
>>
File: 1393275677443.png (1 MB, 732x720) Image search: [Google]
1393275677443.png
1 MB, 732x720
>>64070058
during thanksgiving my 75 year old uncle said this after scam did some celebration

"He's nothing but a God damn showboat"
he gets sick of all the nigs acting an ass. Honestly, I get sick of it too. But w/e. Every team has some faggot that does dances and shit of this nature.
>>
File: Fun-Bunch.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Fun-Bunch.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2000
I wonder what people would say about the Fun Bunch

besides crying over their name

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/1574532_o.gif
>>
>>64069547
Putting the fun back in the Now Fun League.

>Football: SERIOUS Business

Nah, fuck that.
>>
>>64070108
What Cam does pales in comparison to how McMahon a ted too. Funny how people are blinded to the past just because ESPN talk shows act like everything is the worst, most important thing ever.
>>
>>64070108
rivera first coach to play for and coach 12-0 team

>the more you know
>>
>>64070217

Can you imagine what would've happened if Jewdell were commissioned when McMahon flashed his ass at a helicopter?
>>
>>64069547
chiefs fan here. everyone is just salty. i dont get the "cam newton celebrates like a jerk!" shit that goes around. everyone does it. and i hope this team goes undefeated
>>
>>64069716
Man americans sound like right dull cunts
>>
>>64070615
Old conservative people ruin everything
>>
>>64070108
Who knew Jonathan Stewart would have a great year all without a tandem like with Deangelo Williams
>>
>>64070615
>planes fly overhead
>choir of schoolchildren sing
>marching band plays
>giant mascots
>advertising on everything
"This is fine"
>black guy dances
"They've gone too far now"
>>
>>64069547
I always thought NFL standed for Not For Long
>>
>>64069547
I've always loved the panthers.

They have always been a fun team to watch with little real drama and I've been a fan of them ever since I went to the states and went to my first NFL game, saw them beat the dolphins in the final 30 seconds. I'd post in the game threads but I'm generally at work then and if I do see the game, I have to see it at a bar so no Internet.

I really hope they pull off the perfect season, it would be great to see a less recognized team do something truly great.
>>
>>64070675
Don't forget boner pill and opium medicine ads
>>
>>64069841
I'd rather see them go 19-0, or lose a season game then go deep into the playoffs.

Nothing worse than having a perfect season then either losing your first playoff game, or losing the owl.
>>
That was really lame when Drew Brees tore down that "dab in who dat nation" banner. How dare they root for an opposing team? Wait....
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.