[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manning makes receivers Brady needs receivers Manning is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Manning.jpg (47 KB, 600x781) Image search: [Google]
Manning.jpg
47 KB, 600x781
Manning makes receivers
Brady needs receivers

Manning is the system
Brady is in a system
>>
>>64064852
good point dude, throw keyshawn martin and chris harper on the broncos and they'd be top 10 receivers in no time!
>>
>>64064852
Not a Bradyfag, but literally the opposite.
>>
All Hail PeyPey
>>
Manning is a living legend
Brady will always be mired in controversy

Manning shuts up and goes to work
Brady complains and cries about his situation
>>
>1 (one) ring
>>
>>64064870

0/10.

Patriots without Brady: 11-5.
Colts without Manning: 2-14.
>>
>>64064894
people still take time out of their day to type this out? still?
>>
>Manning makes receivers
>Only time manning won a ring was with both reggie fucking wayne and marvin fucking Harrison

w e w
>>
>>64064875
Didn't the league adjust it's rules to favor quarterbacks due to Manning's bitching?
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 309x163) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 309x163
>losing record in the playoffs
>most one and dones all time
>most playoff losses all time

Oh canada
>>
>>64064906

Back to reddit. Only People less than 18 actually think Brady is better.

Maybe in 20 years you'll grasp football.
>>
>>64064923

>One player is responsible for an entire team.

Back to reddit, you're too young to be here.
>>
>>64064908
don't forget about joseph addai rushing for 1k yards, a line with two pro bowlers, dwight freeney, robert mathis, bob sanders, antoine bethea, and the 2nd ranked pass defense in the league
>>64064928
good response lmao
also no one says "less than [insert age]", you sound like a fucking robot
>>
>>64064937
the only time Manning won the superb owl he was dragged there by an overperforming defense
>>
>>64064937
The QB is by far the most important player on the team, BY FAR.

I've seen the guy choke in the first round so many damn times, he might be the most talented QB of all time, but it never translated to the playoffs for him
>>
Brady needs Belichek
Manning needs no one

Brady needs to cheat
Manning doesn't

Sorry, to everyone except Boston fans, the Patriots will always have an * on their four super bowls.
>>
Tom Brady is still better than Tom Manning, don't see what you're trying to say
>>
>>64065165
I agree with this statement, Tom Brady and Peyton Manning are probably better than some random guy named Tom Manning
>>
>>64064889
>1 (one) goal in your home crowd in the quarter final of the world cup
>>
>>64064908
And Brady couldn't win with prime Moss
>>
>>64065387

Yet he put up 28 on a team that held Manning to 8 the previous year with some nobody named Edelman at receiver. Context matters, idiot. Like how a team built on a deep passing game that loses its passer possibly permanently that can get a future star QB in the draft will play differently than a balanced one losing it's QB but retaining basically everyone else trying for another deep playoff run after a 16-0 (perfect) regular season.

Buffalo resident here btw, so I have no dog in this fight.
>>
>Brady has LaFell, Amendola and Chandler
>WAAAHHH BRADY HAD NO WEAPONS
>>
>>64064951
Oh my, it's like football is a team sport. But I was under the impression by Brady dick riders that it was a single player sport. Weird.
>>
>>64066186
I just now realized that all 3 of them were #1 targets at one point on the panthers, rams or bills. Jesus Brady has it good.
>>
>>64066213

#1 guys on powerhouse, juggernaught offenses, amirite?

Come on, those guys are all way better with Brady passing to them (and even still they are dropping passes, not Brady's fault if they can't catch a ball that hits them in the damned chest).
>>
>>64066213
Brady is literally a receiving corps babby. He HAS to have terminator level receivers in order to win. Peypey can at least turn shit into shitty gold.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.