[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: liverpool.jpg (99 KB, 303x392) Image search: [Google]
liverpool.jpg
99 KB, 303x392
What went wrong?
>>
96 wasn't enough
>>
which title contender team has won at St James Park this season?
>>
>>64064199

They made the fans walk alone
>>
The Boom Bust Cycle is never, ever wrong.
>>
Seems as if they didn't score enough goals last match.
>>
We are monitoring this thread on behalf of Liverpool fans who have lodged a formal complaint against 'ABLs'.

Please continue posting respectfully, thank you.
>>
>>64064268
Surprised Liverpudlians knew how to file anything. Clearly they didn't know how to file into a line in the stadium.
>>
>>64064278
LMFAO
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
jajajajajjajajaja
هههههههههههه
>>
>>64064278
>>64064310

Consider yourselves warned.
>>
>>64064199
>Get bought by Red Sux Ownership
>Suddenly implode

Gee I wonder why!
>>
File: la beast.png (349 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
la beast.png
349 KB, 900x900
>>64064278
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (401 KB, 829x459) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
401 KB, 829x459
I was rooting for Newcastle and since I am god and have the power to control what happens they won. Simple.
>>
It was a freak result. The team never showed up. Liverpool clearly deserved to lose on the day, but don't pretend that it was the real Liverpool team that lost the game.
>>
>>64064199
Bad managerial decisions in the 1990s and horrible transfer decisions in the 2000s.
>>
it takes a special kind of shit to lose to Newcastle
>>
Nothing, St James is a fortress.
>>
Ibe was so fucking shit. SO many clueless runs, wasted plays, wrong passes and downright losing possession before passing. This nigga runs and "dribbles" WITH HIS HEAD DOWN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU 11YRS OLD?

Proof of how clueless the english press is: most tabloids today rate him as one of the best Liverpoo players on the field.
>>
>>64064490
But Liverpool fans told me he was better than Sterling la
>>
File: Top bun.png (141 KB, 344x276) Image search: [Google]
Top bun.png
141 KB, 344x276
>>64064278
>>
>>64064495
lel >96 delusion at its finest

I actually felt bad for Firmemeino, he actually made good runs which could've been better exploited, but Ibe was incapable of even acknowledging what happens around him.

And I don't even like Firmemeino.
>>
>>64064495
Sour grapes that they lost one of the only 3 good players they had on the pitch.
>>
File: trull.jpg (32 KB, 473x363) Image search: [Google]
trull.jpg
32 KB, 473x363
>>64064199
got beat by a better team
>>
Everyone is played out of position and they have no wingers, or even many good players for that matter.
>>
>>64064373

Liverpool was on the verge of going into administration before FSG showed up and cleared all their debts. They saved the club.
>>
Let's be honest here Newcastle are a shite team but McClown is actually a decent caoch, it's just unfortunate for him he acts like a spastic and no one takes him seriously.
Klopp came out and played 4-4-2 with, two actual wingers and high press shite which is archaic as fuck. Newcastle played 4-4-1-1 with a way more narrow midfield including DeJong.
You could see from the start of the game that Newcastles shape was way better and that Benteke didn't fit into Klopps plans. The longer the game went on without Newcastle conceding to some poxy goal and imploding from lack of character the more confidence they were going to get and more likely they were to win.
Liverklopp should have changed it at half-time but instead waited until 60 minutes because that's like the unwritten rule in the PL these days. Brought on Sturridge and Llalana for Benteke and Firminio and changed to 4-5-1.
Wow, what a genius Liverpool actually started dominating for the next 10 minutes. McClaren tries to react and puts on AYOO LMAO for DeJong who is only just back from injury and Newcastle scored a lucky break away own goal off Skertel against the run of play.
At this point all LIverpool needed to do was chill the fuck out and keep playing. Newcastle shat a brick and dropped really deep trying to defend, but no Klopp panicked and brought on Origi for Ibe which once again fucked up the shape and they didn't look like scoring for the rest of the match.
The Moreno goal might have changed it but fuck it Liverpool were shite tactically. Newcastle are not a good team. Shit players, shit attitude, fragile confidence.

Klopp looks like a spoofer.
>>
liverpoo a shit
>>
>>96
>>
The 80s ended and they killed a bunch of people
>>
>>64064278
Nice
>>
File: It_begins.jpg (129 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
It_begins.jpg
129 KB, 500x376
>>64064676
>Klopp looks like a spoofer.

Can't wait to see the first "Klopp Out, Rafa In" banner this summer after Real fire Benitez and Liverpool finish 6th behind Leicester
>>
if that linesman would of allowed the goal which was on side, maybe it would of been different.
>>
>>64065609

And if the linesman would have disallowed Benteke's offside goal earlier in the season and allowed the Bournemouth goal which was onside, then maybe Liverpool would be in 13th place. As it stands, they're in 9th. These things have a way of balancing themselves out.
>>
File: thegenie.jpg (108 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
thegenie.jpg
108 KB, 1024x768
TOON TOON
BLACK AND WHITE ARMY
>>
>>64065575
Are you implying Leicester is gonna finish 5th?
>>
>>64065764

are you implying that they aren't?
>>
>>64065718
he's way too good for Newcastle

and I say this as a Newcastle fan
>>
>>64064278
lel
>>
>>64065802
Thankfully he's both morally sound and loyal, he'll be with you lot for at least 3-4 years.
>>
>>64065965
>implying he won't be sold to man city's bench as soon as he hits form
>>
>>64065965
>thankfully
>>
File: brenda.jpg (98 KB, 1023x681) Image search: [Google]
brenda.jpg
98 KB, 1023x681
Miss me yet?
>>
>>64065993
Defending is easy man
>>
>>64065993
If only Klopp got to manage players that he picked during the past transfer window, then it'd really be our year la'.

Instead he is stuck with memes that Brendi fell for though.
>>
>>64066037
so, what you're saying is...

next year is your year la?
>>
>>64065790
Are you implying they are not winning the League?
>>
>>64064199
>the club emblem is literally on fire
>>
They are English
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.