[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How you want your dick senpai?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 7684634.webm (2 MB, 974x550) Image search: [Google]
7684634.webm
2 MB, 974x550
How you want your dick senpai?
>>
>those flags that immediately fly in

No
Fun
League
>>
>>64059033
>all those flags
thank god i watch college football
>>
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE
>>
File: cuck wars.jpg (200 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
cuck wars.jpg
200 KB, 768x433
>There is literally a flag for excessive celebration in the NFL
>>
its a shame the woman was there, it would have been hilarious if he could wrap up and stick it properly
>>
File: 1449265764887.png (378 KB, 512x534) Image search: [Google]
1449265764887.png
378 KB, 512x534
Damn shame.
>>
>those flags lmao

How fucking salty can officiating be?
>>
Why was there a flag for that? How was that excessive? He just jumped in the air. What about fucking Newton's 2 minute long dance?
>>
>>64059105
>>64059120
>>64059149
>>64059274
>>64059414
>>64059454
Because he used the goalpost. They outlawed that after one got knocked crooked during a touchdown celebration.

How fucking new are you?
>>
>>64059033
smashed? no i dont want it smashed. i want to smash, but not to have my dick smashed. the fuck do you think this is? super smash bros? why would you imply i want to smash a bro or my dick. i mean there is no fucking way i would want anything like that to happen to my penis. this man literally smashes his cup into the fucking goalpost, like are you fucking retarded? His red rocket could have gotten fucked up. Or worse, the fat bitch standing behind the goalpost coulda got hurt cause this nincompoop decided to slam his johnson into that padding. Wanna know what a long dick look like? Fucking bent in half cause you jumped into a goalpost celebrating when you were up 35. That said their offense looks pretty good so they would be a tough out in the playoffs.
>>
>>64059495
I asked the same question in the game thread and apparently everyone except me knew the reason, chill out though m8
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.