[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tom Terrific Wat? I've literally never heard anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Tom Terrific.png (192 KB, 456x482) Image search: [Google]
Tom Terrific.png
192 KB, 456x482
>Tom Terrific

Wat? I've literally never heard anyone call him that. Is this one of dank memes I missed while I was gone or what?
>>
>>64056405
>Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia that any chowdahead can edit
>>
>>64056405
Whe be tom terrible after today
>>
>>64056405
they call him that a lot of espn and i've heard it on mnf and snf
>>
>tfw you'll never take Tom Brady's daughter to prom and let her kek you
>>
He gets called that or Touchdown Tom and has been since his first year starting. Do you not watch a lot of patriots games?
>>
>>64056405

That's Tom Seaver's Fucking nickname those Motherfuckers. They aren't Fucking allowed to use that!
>>
>his son doesn't have his last name

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>64056405
>Tom 'The System Baby' Brady
Someone add that to the wiki page and then cite this game and every other where he flounders without being carried by Pro bowl receivers/tight ends, defense, Viniteri, or cheating.
>>
>>64056655
If anyone is allowed to be salty, it's that kid. The only justice he'll get is as follows:
>Become QB
>Get on the Bills, Jets, or Dolphins
>Surpass his father
Would watch that movie multiple times and buy the dvd/10
>>
>Vivian Lake Brady

Fucking white people smmfh
>>
I've only ever heard him be called "The Golden Boy." Never once heard tom terrific.
>>
File: 1432918883629.gif (3 MB, 190x200) Image search: [Google]
1432918883629.gif
3 MB, 190x200
>>64057622
>Lake
>>
I've literally only heard Al Michaels say it

>yfw Al Michaels edits Brady's wiki page
>>
File: 1432042613386.jpg (186 KB, 770x504) Image search: [Google]
1432042613386.jpg
186 KB, 770x504
>>64056405
>some paddy took a second off from beating his wife to make that edit
>>
>>64056405
It's a nickname from when he was in college. Got used pretty frequently in his early years in the league but nicknames kind of tend to wear off for legendary players like him.
>>
Touchdown Tom. Never count out Touchdown Tom.
>>
Surely you mean Tommy Two-Chokes?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.