[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You may only post in this thread if your team has 1 loss or less
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: fucking mad.jpg (82 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
fucking mad.jpg
82 KB, 750x500
...not so fast rest of the NFL
>>
showed me the panthers are pretty mediocre. No way they'll win 3 games in the post season vs. teams with an actual defense.
>>
>>64053607
>spamming this in every thread you can

PATRIOTS FANS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
File: pantherspepe.png (111 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
pantherspepe.png
111 KB, 327x367
>>64053607
ebin maymay, senpai, especially considering they have a two game lead on the rest of the nfl

>but muh pats
>>
>>64053607
>mfw this post is in every single panther thread

might be time to get a hobby drew
>>
>12-0
>NFC South Division Winners

If my wife's car hadn't broke down at my brothers earler today, i would be having sex right now.
>>
>>64053712
>>
>>64053712
at least your brother will get to fuck her
>>
>>64053607
Super Bowl 50 can't come fast enough
>>
>>64053712
>this thinly veiled bait
>>
>>64053607
who in the NFC can beat the panthers?

who in the AFC can beat the panthers?
>>
>>64053965
>NFC
Cardinals
Seahawks if they've gotten their shit together

>AFC
Broncos
Patriots if healthy
I want to say Bengals but we all know they'll just choke in the playoffs
>>
>>64054035
>Seahawks
already beat the fags in seattle

>Cardinals
lel

>broncos
ahahahahahahahahahah

>patriots*
they have the least chance of all teams mentioned to make it to the superbowl
>>
>Carolina ACTUALLY thinks they'll win an owl

Holy fuck that's funny. All this fucking hype.
>>
>>64053607
>Meanwhile the Panthers currently beat 4 teams currently in the playoffs

>Seattle
>Green Bay
>Washington
>Indianapolis
>>
>>64054185
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>64054097
Both Cards and Broncos have a top tier defense that's better than anything the Panthers have faced. The Seahawks are always a late season team, they would probably kick Panther ass now.

I love the delusion of Panthers fans. You guys almost lost to a team that has one of the shittiest defenses in the league. Norman was exposed today and once the Panthers face a team that can actually defend the middle of the field Newton's gonna look like shit
>>
>>64054185
>carolina beat 4 out of 5 other nfc teams that would be in the playoffs if the season ended now
>called schedule babbies
>>
>>64054185
>two of them are the dedskins and clots

those two shouldn't even be in the playoffs to begin with
>>
>>64054243
>norman exposed today
wut?
>>
>>64054243
How can you say this when every other team in the league has had an ugly loss?
>>
>>64054243
>norman exposed today
really? he was beaten for the first time since the season started.
>>
>>64054297
He didn't watch the game and just assumed Cooks stats came when Norman was covering him. That or he is an idiot.
>>
>>64054352
Looks like vertical threat teams with fast receivers can beat Norman
>>
>>64053586
Not even mad at you bro. The fact that the Pats choked a huge fucking cock today and swallowed made this Denver fan happy as a lark.

See you in the playoffs Tim Brony. In Denver.
>>
>>64054352
what play did he get beat on?
>>
File: meme team.jpg (158 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
meme team.jpg
158 KB, 1024x640
Am I eligible lads?
>>
>>64054414
you mean that one play where he thought they were gonna pass to the RB so he stood there to cover him but instead got beat deep?
>>
>>64054654
only Steph
>>
wew

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/k4s2.mp4
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 620x670
>>64053586
Prove yourself in the offseason Nigger.
>>
>>64054654
post yfw Steph Curry signs with the Hornets
>>
>>64054185
REKT
>>
>>64053712
Who was watching the game with your wife's son?
>>
>>64054845
GTFO of my thread.
>>
>>64054845
>How does one prove themselves in the Offseason?
These butthurt aint fans
>>
File: absolutely-haram_656380_m.jpg (163 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
absolutely-haram_656380_m.jpg
163 KB, 531x471
>>64055034
>>
>>64054841
He's absolutely based

it's great seeing people get so asspained by this man
>>
>>64055257
by drafting really well and picking up those hot hot hot free agents
>>
>>64054841
>Refs are this salty
AHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAA
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.