[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You may only post ITT if your team's defense has allowed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: comfybengals2.jpg (37 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
comfybengals2.jpg
37 KB, 252x252
You may only post ITT if your team's defense has allowed less than 200 points on the year. NOT SO FAST every team but the Bengals
>>
So you're only allowed to post if you play in a division with 2 of the bottom 3 teams in the NFL and the third playing 3rd stringers permanently due to injury?
>>
>>64050584
>making excuses
>>
Yeahhhh u know ur scared of ravens at the end of ur schedule u know they gonna rough up ur shit
>>
OP thinking the Bengals D is better than the Broncos D.

Top kek.
>>
>>64050511
Not everyone gets to play the Browns twice, anon
>>
>chiefs and bengals likely in the playoffs

Someone has a clear road to the AFCC
>>
>>64051468
Bengals have the best scoring D in the league.
>>
You must not post in this thread if your team has won a playoff game in recent memory
>>
>>64051623
>scoring against shit QBs in blowout games

Whatever makes you sleep better at night man.
>>
>>64050777
>
>>
>>64051779
>his response is >

nice argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions
>>
>>64051769
>not understanding what scoring defense is
They give up the least amount of ppg, retard
>>
>>64051554
>Not everyone gets to play the Browns twice, anon
and yet, they're the only AFCN team in the top 10 in defensive ppg
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.