[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fire Coughlin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: coughlin.wind.jpg (32 KB, 256x280) Image search: [Google]
coughlin.wind.jpg
32 KB, 256x280
Fire Coughlin
>>
File: image.jpg (238 KB, 870x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238 KB, 870x960
>2 superb owl wins
>that flag
>>
reese needs to go more but this might be the end of coughlin too
>>
File: noice.jpg (6 KB, 188x188) Image search: [Google]
noice.jpg
6 KB, 188x188
>>64042559
I say we give'em a raise, 4 more years, 4 more years!
>>
>>64042559
WHAT WRONG, CONVICT?

THAT WAS A GREAT CALL WE WERE ONLY UP BY 10 AND ANOTER TOUCHDOWN WAS ALL WE NEEDED ON 4th GOAL
>>
>>64042625
Read an article earlier this week that apparently no matter what Reese will stay, but Coughlin is playing for his job, and he put up his town-house for sale, don't remember the article, but it was on bleacher report.
>>
>>64042611
>living off a legacy
He's senile now, makes shit challenges, shit calls and this is the 4th year in a row they won't make the playoffs.
>>
JUST
>>
why? he'll be dead in a few months anyway
>>
>tfw with the Cowboys' season over I get most of my joy on Sundays from watching the Giants lose

I've hated the Giants more than any team in the league, even the Eagles, since John Mara stole Dallas' cap space in 2012. That was complete fucking bullshit and I've never forgiven him or his team for it. After a Cowboys win, the one thing in football that gives me the most joy is a Giants loss. I hope Coughlin gets fucking Alzheimer's, and THEN I hope they still don't fire him.
>>
>>64043569
Wow you that pissed at Giants. You should be mad at the Skins. they always fucked you guys over on the playoffs Giants went to the Superbowl
>>
>>64042824

>Reese staying

HE'S THE REASON OUR DEFENSE IS COMPLETE AND UTTER SHIT. BECAUSE HE SIGNS ALL THESE CHEAP PLAYERS WHO CAN'T MAKE A TACKLE WORTH A SHIT.

WHAT THE FUCK?
>>
>>64042559
He should just retire at the end of the season. I thought the 4th down call was fine because that would have put the game away for good. What lost the Giants the game was going 3 and out after the Jets FG. You have to be able to sustain a drive in that situation, and yet they go with the predictable run, run, pass.
>>
File: old_meme.jpg (10 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
old_meme.jpg
10 KB, 248x203
>>64043569
As a skins fan I do sympathize with you getting screwed by Mara, but seriously fuck Philly, fuck them with a footlong cheesesteak.
>>
Coughlin has to take the fall now, but it's not his fault he's been given shit-for-players. And I'm not convinced there's anyone better out there.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.