[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cfb/ alabama ducks OU edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: nike-uniforms-cfp.jpg (51 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
nike-uniforms-cfp.jpg
51 KB, 640x360
>>
Roll Tide
>>
>Clemson matches up well against all of these teams

OU might be tough because they'll be able to score points at about the same rate as the Tigers, but if they survive that the championship game should be a gimme for them
>>
>>64041915
>he thinks clemson would be able to outscore bama against the best defense in the country.
>>
>>64041915
No team in the playoff has the secondary to stop the Sooners passing game. No team in the country does, really.
>>
File: image.jpg (245 KB, 1600x1143) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245 KB, 1600x1143
>>64039462
>>
>>64043821
No team in the playoff has the offensive line to successfully get a pass off regularly against Bama. no team in the country does, really.

>tfw constant 4 man pass rush is as effective as an NFL blitz.

Your team will get exposed for the cultural idea lacking any substance that it is.
>>
>>64043739
Florida contained Bama just fine.

They just broke down over the course of the game since their quarterback is shit and the offense couldn't keeo the D rested.
>>
>>64044599
bama lost to the best team the've played, and every other team in cfp have 1-2 games against tougher opponents than bama's toughest.
>>
>>64044677
Florida also has a stellar defense, but eventually succumbed to exhaustion. Look at the time of possession for that game.

now imagine bama playing literally any other team that doesn't have a fantastic defense. Yeah. The exhaustion will happen way faster
>>
File: giphy.gif (820 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
820 KB, 250x188
>Oklahomo again
>>
>>64041915
the defense is tired from not having a bye week in a very long time. i don't see any issues with a refreshed defense.

also, name one decent defense OU has faced this year.
>>
12th for i still love the gators
>>
How bad will Notre Dame booty blast Ohio State?
>>
>>64047440
-43 choir boys
>>
>>64047440
The (t)OSU is going to wreck ND so hard one of their players is going to come out of the closet with another man, only for it to come out later that it was actually a woman catfishing him.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.