[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he's a pocket passer not a memer >MUH Diggs >MUH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 650x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 650x380
>he's a pocket passer not a memer
>MUH Diggs
>MUH AD

So it begs the question, what went wrong?
>>
>>64036789
The o-line is ass cheeks
>>
>>64036789

>what went wrong

You don't quite understand football because of your (probable) overall inability to understand processes and therefore completely disregard the defensive side of the ball. The vikings have no adequate replacement for the defensive players injured, whereas the seahawks do have adequate replacements for their injuries.

Also their oline is shit and has been this whole year.
>>
>it's the o-line!
>it's the defense!
>Aaron Rodgers gets two seconds before he is forced out of the pocket behind a worse o-line and still manage to make throws to receivers who suck ass
>>
>>64036789
Cupcake schedule early on and child-beating karma catching up with them.
They lost to the only competent teams they face (Broncos, Packers, Seahawks) ...plus they lost 20-3 to the fucking $(ers.
>>
>>64036789
>what went wrong

They played the hottest team in the NFL.
>>
WHY DO I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS TEAM?! WHY COULDN'T I HAVE FOUND ANOTHER TEAM TO FOLLOW?! WHY DO I HAVE TO DEAL WITH /sp/ REMINDING ME EVERY! SINGLE! DAY! THAT MY TEAM WILL GO NOWHERE?!

WHY CAN'T I BE HAPPY?!
>>
>>64038682
>defensive injuries are the reason bridgewater led the offense to zero points.
i think it might be you who doesnt understand football.
>>
>>64043787
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME THIS?! I GET IT! WE SCREWED UP! WE SHOULD HAVE PICKED SOMEONE ELSE! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SHOVE THIS IN MY FACE EVERY DAMN DAY?!
>>
>>64043442
I would say that's wrong, but what's the point? We're horrible and never getting any better.
>>
BENCH SHITWATER
>>
>>64044067
Benching him will do nothing. It's better to just cut him at this point.
>>
>>64043862
>we
>>
>>64044179
YES! WE! I'M SO SICK OF THEM PLAYING BAD, BECAUSE IT IMMEDIATELY AFFECTS MY OWN LIFE!
>>
File: 1447129820760.jpg (48 KB, 671x671) Image search: [Google]
1447129820760.jpg
48 KB, 671x671
>>64043527
>competent teams
>Broncos, Packers, Seahawks
>>
>>64044292
You're right. We're horrible. I wish the NFL would just dissolve us.
>>
File: grape.jpg (34 KB, 650x432) Image search: [Google]
grape.jpg
34 KB, 650x432
>>
>>64044292
God, he's hideous
>>
>>64044390
Thank you for reminding me how worthless I am. I wish I could follow the Packers, but I just can't. I wish I could feel happiness like you, but I can't. I WISH MY TEAM WOULD JUST BE GOOD FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE, BUT THEY JUST CAN'T!
>>
File: 43434.jpg (223 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
43434.jpg
223 KB, 800x600
>>64044496
Stop, man. You're depressing me.
>>
>>64044496
You could have been born in Cleveland. Count your blessings.
>>
>>64044615
Shut up! You'll never understand depression! You'll never know what it's like seeing your team underperform! You'll never support a team with 0 super bowl banners! YOU'VE SEEN THEM WIN WITH YOUR OWN EYES! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS DOES TO ME?!
>>
>>64044688
This, at least we're not Cleveland
>>
>>64044688
>count your blessings
Oh, just because I don't support one team means that I have to be happy?! No! Browns fans aren't attacked personally in the same way that we are! When the Vikings lose, who gets the blame? The fans. I can't control how well the team performs, so why are you people making my life a living Hell?!
>>
Hoo boy they got smashed. Well memed, Seadderall.
>>
>>64044835
You sound more delusional than a Patriots fan...that's a tough thing to do.
>>
>>64045025
How?! How am I delusional?! When will the Vikings EVER make it to the super bowl? When will we ever win the division? WHEN WILL WE EVER BEAT THE PACKERS?! I'M GOING INSANE HERE!
>>
>having a black qb
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.