[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
biggest meme player
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: donnarumma1.jpg (585 KB, 2844x1896) Image search: [Google]
donnarumma1.jpg
585 KB, 2844x1896
Is this the biggest meme player in world football?
>>
why
>>
File: tardy.jpg (168 KB, 1400x959) Image search: [Google]
tardy.jpg
168 KB, 1400x959
>>64035802
no, this is
>>
>>64035885
because young=meme apparently
>>
I don't think so. He's going to be great.
>>
>>64035885
why would a first division club start a 16 year old. it's simply a distraction/promotional tool
>>
>>64035954

His agent is a known mafioso that manages Balotelli, too.
>>
>Is this the biggest meme player in world football?
He is pretty tall desu
>>
38+38=75 its the best meme
>>
>>64036103
because he's good and cheap?
>>
>>64036103
So that he can gain experience. Milan's season is over, anyways.
>>
>>64036103
Because all the other keepers they have are shit
Also >>64039788
>>
16yo playing the first team in one of 5 strongest leagues in Europe... he is not a meme, lad.
>>
>started 6 games
>conceded 4 goals
>while Milan previously conceded 14 in 9 games

he's not a meme, he's actually pretty decent for his age
also the hype machine behind him isn't nearly as bad as what we witness in the PL with KANE and Vardy
>>
>>64035946
Memes come and then go. Vardy isn't going anywhere, he's here to stay m8.
>>
>>64040984
>also the hype machine behind him isn't nearly as bad as what we witness in the PL with KANE and Vardy
If he were english he would trascend and become a living meme
>>
>64044444
>>
fuck me I'm dumb

>>64044444
>>
>>64042884
If he was english he wouldn't be a good keeper lel.

Memes aside Jack Butland does seem pretty good and is being turned into a meme by the media.
>>
Dave Luiz is the biggest meme player of all time
>>
So the new meme is to post a random player barely anybody has watch played and has played a handful of matches and call them a meme? Is basically every player now a meme?
>>
>>64044721
literally side show bob
>>
honest question here yuros
why do Barca and Milan have the English flag on their badge?
>>
>>64045699
Dont know about barca but milan was founded by some englishmen or something.
>>
>>64036405
Kek Raiola manages him?
How come the ndranghetta haven't killed that manlet yet, he's such a fucking fool.
>>
>>64045699
>>64045807
Barca was also founded by Englishmen as well, I think I read.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 200x200
>>64036103
>promotional tool
>AC Milan
>>
>>64045699
>Saint George's Cross (or the Cross of Saint George) is a red cross on a white background. It was originally the ensign of the Republic of Genoa and was used successively by crusaders and then adopted by England. It became associated with Saint George, the "warrior saint" often depicted as a crusader from the late Middle Ages.

>The cross has appeared on many flags, emblems, standards, and coats of arms, such as that of the Swabian League in the pre-Reformation Holy Roman Empire, and it was introduced as the emblem of several countries and cities which have or had St George as a patron saint, notably the Republic of Genoa, the Duchy of Milan, the Kingdom of England, and Georgia in the Caucasus.
>>
>>64038770
Real Madrid clowns > AFA clowns
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.