[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sacrificing joy for loyalty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 1050_right.png (38 KB, 184x152) Image search: [Google]
1050_right.png
38 KB, 184x152
>sacrificing joy for loyalty
>>
They're drafting Cardale 1st round.
>>
Loyalty magnifies joy. You just have to make it through the bad times.

Assuming they ever end. Which it appears that they don't for the Browns.
>>
>>64023080
>named after a guy
>name is a color
>no logo
>their nonexistant logo is an orange helmet
>but "browns"
>helmet has no logo
>helmet is logo?
>browns
>ugly brown uniforms
>cleveland
browns
>>
>>64023080
I can't imagine how bad it must suck for your team to be taken away and then win two championships while you win none and are the whipping boy of the league
>>
>>64023173
That would be extremely stupid, and I'm an Ohio State fan.

Knowing the Browns, I wouldn't put it past them.
>>
>>64023080
>Named after Paul Brown
>Bengals stadium named after Paul Brown

Are the Browns keked?
>>
How can anyone be a Browns fan?
>>
>>64023202
Maybe they should have the helmet logo on their helmets, but instead of the normal Browns helmet logo it would be a logo of the Browns helmet logo with the logo of the Browns helmet logo on it.
>>
>>64023450
Idk i really hate them though from the owners to the logo
>>
>>64023387
Yes it's a dual curse. Cincinnati can't win important games, and Cleveland can't win any games.
>>
>>64023173
>drafting QB
>implying QB play is the problem
>implying McCown and even Manziel haven't provided above average performances despite the horrible surrounding cast (shit O-line that provides no time, receivers who drop dime passes, etc)
This is why the Factory of Sadness keeps churning. Because you fucks keep looking for quick fixes instead of planning for the future.
>>
File: giphy.gif (844 KB, 268x278) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
844 KB, 268x278
>>64023173
>oh it's not Cardale its the o line
>nope not the o line it's the coach
>not the coach must be the qb

At least the jags are going through the pain and suffering of a real rebuild and not throwing the whole team in the garbage every year
>>
>>64023794
Where exactly are the Jags rebuilding?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhW6nSLSq6Y
>>
File: image_1.jpg (157 KB, 500x1440) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
157 KB, 500x1440
>>64023902
They bounced almost their entire roster in two seasons with fa and draft picks and are on Route for 6 to 7 wins. More than the Browns have.
>>
>>64024075
Isn't that exactly the same range they were in before the rebuild began?

And that was what, 4 years ago?
>>
>>64023456
Symbolizing the black hole that is Cleveland.
>>
File: 1448503656053.png (97 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1448503656053.png
97 KB, 480x480
>>64023630
>you fucks
Don't include me so quickly with them. That aside, it's akin to a guy removing some of his ribs so he can have his anus surgically attached to his mouth woke being fed through a tube in the nose. It's a never ending shit cycle that I get to watch up close and personal because my wife's entire family are Browns fans.
>>
>>64024270
While being *
>>
>>64023080
All the years of loyalty will make it so much better when they finally win a Superbowl. It has to.
>>
>>64024372
>the year is 2069
>due to declining sales and increased refball roger goodell the third (RG3) has decreed this will be the last year of the nfl
>miraculously the cleveland browns and detroit lions advance to the superb owl from wild card spots
>all other 46 franchises have won a superb owl
>with :30 left in the game the browns take over at their own 5 yard line up by 1
>qb kneel
>bad snap goes into the endzone
>loins win
>>
>>64025167
Beautiful. I hope I live that long
>>
>>64023173
No, Ray farmer is'nt that stupid
>>
>>64023387
that happened cause art fired Paul abnd he got mad and went to cincni
>>
>>64025330
Ray Famer is even stupider and will trade up to draft a lesser qb than Cardale
>>
>>64025627
How do you trade up from the first overall pick?
>>
File: haypro beats medium AI.jpg (25 KB, 545x311) Image search: [Google]
haypro beats medium AI.jpg
25 KB, 545x311
it will all be worth it in the end
>>
>>64023080
>being a bandwagoner
>>64023173
No, it will be Bosa, no questions asked. He played NCAA in Ohio and >our run D and pass rush both need serious improvement, there's no other option but Joey.
>>
>>64025790
>Browns getting 1st overall pick
Nope, we're somehow gonna fuck that up too. Either that, or Farmer will first trade the #1 overall pick for a pair of 2nd round slots
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.