[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Chelsea relegating from the BPL >City failing to beat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>Chelsea relegating from the BPL
>City failing to beat Stoke
>Real Madrid fucking up and getting kicked from the Spanish Cup, Penaldo being exposed as an aging homo
>Man United, the godfather of sugardaddy clubs, buying the best PSV player, only to end up drawing and losing to them

Is this truly the golden age of sugardaddy clubs crashing and burning?
>>
>two of these teams are having these problems after getting rid of Chicharito

What could this mean?
>>
It would have been perfect if Juventus too were still perforing as poorly now as they did at season's start.
>>
>>63999898

That Man United will probably buy him back for 50 million, only to bench him once more
>>
>>63999930
>The city of Dutch philosophers

matematitically speaking of course
>>
>>64000004

Sjorry, sjir, but you musjt mean matemakkelie
>>
>>64000083
Qek
>>
>>63999898
Keeping the bench warm is important.
>>
>>63999914
How is Juventus a sugerdaddy club?
>>
>>63999914
Juventus is one of the best spenders among top European clubs
Milan was the original sugar daddy club, the fact they're in shambles confirms OP's theory
>>
>>64000735
They arent(depending on how you feel about the Agnellis), but i mentioned Juve to extend the topic to include any league topping club thats having a relatively poor season
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.