[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what happened to this once powerhouse? will they ever domina
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: italia07gb-1.jpg (93 KB, 334x500) Image search: [Google]
italia07gb-1.jpg
93 KB, 334x500
what happened to this once powerhouse? will they ever dominate again? how will they do in euro '16?

https://youtu.be/Q3xEYRL8sDg
>>
>Italy
>dominate
>win
Pick two.

>not knowing about the 12/24-yr curse
>>
File: tucheltaktik.gif (1 MB, 250x402) Image search: [Google]
tucheltaktik.gif
1 MB, 250x402
>will they ever dominate again?

yes italy strong
>>
Whenever they're poised as "dominating", they shit the bed and get themselves disqualified.

On the other hand, when no one bets they'll go far, they end up doing exactly that, if not winning it.
>>
File: Hana to Alice.png (129 KB, 317x640) Image search: [Google]
Hana to Alice.png
129 KB, 317x640
>what happened to this once powerhouse?
No money in serie a + everyone is shit now.

>will they ever dominate again?
Italy as italian NT never dominated except for the 30s but pre war football was its own beast.

>how will they do in euro '16?
<==
>>
File: 75.jpg (12 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
75.jpg
12 KB, 200x250
Italy is pretty good actually
never underestimate them
>>
>>63997319
After getting rekt by a bunch of shitty murderball assasins+Suarez in the last WC i doubt they'll dominate anything again.
They betrayed their own style and tried to emulate muh tiki taka bullshit cause of the spanish hype and in return they got nothing, they should go back to their origins.
>>
They never really recovered from the match fixing scandal of 10 years ago.

Italian style is boring and should die off anyway.
>>
>>63997455
>Uruguay advocating for boring as fuck catenaccio

Isn't it something?
>>
>>63997464
No, that's wrong.
Not only >we recovered, as seen by Juve being in the CL 10 years after Milan, the real decline started around 2003-05 when Milan stopped spending.
>>
>>63997464
You're a no nothing idiot. Stick to FUT fucboi

https://youtu.be/YVznc0Qo0EI
>>
>>63997479
>catenaccio is boring cause ray hudson told me so
Go back to the handegg threads Kevin Jose
>>
>>63997387
>not knowing about the 12/24-yr curse
to add to that

The 2018WC Final will be Italy vs >us and >we're going to win it AGAIN.

Italy will then go on to win the 2030 WC.

>>63997455
>tried to emulate muh tiki taka bullshit cause of the spanish hype and in return they got nothing
Verratti is the new Xavi la'

>they should go back to their origins.
How?

>>63997464
>They never really recovered from the match fixing scandal of 10 years ago.
Bullshit. What they never recovered from were outdated team ownership laws with owners treating their teams like toys (Berlusconis, Morattas, Cragnottis, Parmalats and whatnot) and the lack of modernization in league structure/stadium standards/youth development. For fuck's sake, >we have 2 of the 10 best training centers in the world and Italy has none. And some of the stadiums of the smaller teams in Serie A are absolutely dreadful.
>>
>>63997387
I select "Italy" and "win"

Kthxbye
>>
>>63997455
Been meaning to ask somebody from your country.

What the fuck is this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pTOlKTzdpM
>>
>>63997506
Then forget about dominating.
>>
>underestimating italy
>any year

ishiggydiggy
>>
>>63997509
>what is this
a rich girl role playing as a singer and a bunch of friendzoned thirsty idiots
>>
>>63997497
>threatened by superior American presence
>proceeds to ask to leave

Eat a dick, bitch, and why is it that with so many good players Uruguay struggles so much in the qualifiers that has to resort to literal murderball?

>inb4 muh garra charrua
>>
>>63997319
Soccer is the WOAT sport and Italy killed off any interest it may get here by cheating
Thankyou based Italy
>>
>>63997537
>rich girl

I thought cumbia was for poor people.
>>
>>63997547
Cause they're actually shitty except for Suarez you dumbfuck there's only so much you can do with 3mill people, tactical awareness and solid defensive knowledge gives them an edge.
>>63997564
That's a richfag cumbia band.
>>
>>63997585
>tactical awareness

Nigga, what? So much for awareness that they always end up chimping out in the field kicking the shit out of the team.
>>
>>63997617
>chimp out against chileans in the CA
>that means they chimp out on every single game
I see you watch a lot of football apart from bandwagoning Barcelona and Madrid on weekends, fucking beaner.
>>
Italy can always suck my dick, hopefully they stay irrelevant forever

t. croatian
>>
>>63997716
>>63997585
>>63997617
This is why you don't argue with murkan bandwagoners, urubro. The old pidgeon on the chessboard analogy. Just wannabes pretending to know anything.

But I'm sure you remember, once upon a time, Paragay had you beat on defensive football and tactical awareness and gave Italy a run for their money:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIAdw-UcmHk
>>
>>63997729
1998-2010 paragay was defensive goat, rooted for them against 5pa1n in the 2010 WC, felt genuinely sad when the captain missed that penalty.
>>
File: goalfest.jpg (76 KB, 435x619) Image search: [Google]
goalfest.jpg
76 KB, 435x619
>>63997464
good, let them stereotypes flow
>>
>>63997499
>2018 wc final will include brazil
man i wish i could live in a illusion and escape the facts of reality
>>
>>63997719
mahnigga.jpg
>>
there are zero youngsters

Shitty "azzurri" are a jewish juventus shithole

...the worst they do, the better
>>
Italy only delivers when no one expects it

And, btw, for anyone who's talking about catenaccio and ultra defensive football, remember these aren't the 30s anymore
>>
>>63997319

>what happened to this once powerhouse?

>>64008369

this. Italy never dominates, have never dominated, and never will, because they win when they feel like it.
>>
>>63997820
Tacuara Cardozo could have killed the tiki taka meme, I was so fucking mad that day
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.