[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Zach Grienke good enough to carry the Diamondbacks to a World
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 640x480
Is Zach Grienke good enough to carry the Diamondbacks to a World Series like Curt Schilling did in 2001?
>>
File: 1448819065646.jpg (9 KB, 274x305) Image search: [Google]
1448819065646.jpg
9 KB, 274x305
No you faggot

Nuke AZ when?
>>
>>63993934
Randy Johnson was on that squad too.

In fact, arizona's staff was fucking LOADED that year
>>
>>63994858
Randy Johnson was only good in regular season and Allbie Lopez and Brian Andreson sucked
>>
>>63994823
Sounds like a pissed off jealous dodger fanidiot
>>
>>63995189
>Randy Johnson was only good in regular season
so what
he still carried them to the playoffs, which is the only place the bankrupt fatass schilling is good
>>
Unit and Schilling were both great in '01. Didn't they finish 1st and 2nd in CYA voting?

Greinke by himself won't do any more than Price will in Boston.
>>
Just looked it up and Unit won the CYA four years in a row in Arizona. Fuck Schilling. Unit was a beast
>>
>>63995481
Johnson was a meme pitcher
>>
File: Big Unit Postseason.jpg (46 KB, 710x155) Image search: [Google]
Big Unit Postseason.jpg
46 KB, 710x155
>>63995189
Only good in the regular season you say?
>>
nope. He's a head case. Had a mental breakdown while playing with the Royals and we had to hide him in Single A to protect his trade value.

It would have probably been smarter to offer Bartolo Colon that amount of money as he isn't crazy and there is only so many tortas he can eat in a day
>>
>>63995189
Are you kidding? Randy balled the fuck out, they gave him and Schilling co-MVP.

GTFO
>>
Is it true that he is super autistic? I heard he put a whole bunch of focus into batting before he went to the Dodgers and ended up having an over 400 OBP and when he was with the royals some teammates asked if he wanted to come with them to celebrate a player's birthday and his response was something like "No, why would I want to do that?".
>>
>>63993934
I went to high school with this guy's cousin, he would not shut up about him.

>Oh I was hanging out with my cousin, Zach Greinke from the Dodgers btw...
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.