[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pack BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: based.jpg (24 KB, 580x157) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
24 KB, 580x157
pack BTFO
>>
No one aims a hail mary, that's why it's called a hail mary
>>
>>63980879
Skip is literally the dumbest. you don't "aim" a 70 yard throw
>>
>>63980966

yeah i'm pretty sure rodgers in any interview will say something along the lines of "just picked a spot and threw it"
>>
>>63980879
Only idiots gave Rodgers credit for it anyway. Skip just stating the obvious and looking stupid.
>>
>>63980879
He said he was aiming for Adams actually.

Skip Bayless is one salty old kuck.
>>
>>63980983

this sounded sarcastic my bad, anyone who believes he looked at the receiver and threw a pass TO that guy is retarded. he just knew he had receivers in the area and got it to the spot. yes it was a good throw in that it was in the correct position in the endzone because that's where the action was, but thinking that he picked out that one receiver is beyond retarded.
>>
>>63980978
And yet, we're going to see hundreds of "experts" jizzing themselves over this throw and act like it was the best throw they've ever seen

Based Skip keeping it real as always
>>
>>63980978
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>63980978
You're a stupid asswipe. Reread the tweet.
>>
>>63981002
It was a pretty nice throw in all fairness. Not a lot of QB's could have made it. Especially with how he got away from the pressure.
>>
https://soundcloud.com/lobo_da_g/get-paid-prod-by-mbeats
>>
>>63981017
nigger matt cassel could have made that throw

that was nothing
>>
>>63980998
That's how Hail Marys work,numb nuts
>>
>>63981119

>agrees with me
>insults me

what? yes it was a great throw and an unbelievable play from rodgers, that's not the argument, but there are tons of nerds on here posting that he "picked the receiver out"
>>
>>63981043
if you say so chudwad
>>
>Oh no! A quarterback that isn't my precious Tom Brady did something impressive!
>Gotta shit all over his accomplishments!
>Hey Tommy, did you see what I tweeted?
>Hey Tommy, did you see?
>Hey Tommy?
>Tommy?
>>
>>63980879

As usual, Skip Bayless takes a reasonable point (QBs don't really "aim" a 70+ yard throw at one receiver) and turns it into clickbait garbage ("Pure luck").
>>
>>63980879
Does this moron even know why teams attempt hail mary passes
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.