[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This team doesn't deserve shit. Why are they getting rewarded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: 67WTqs9n.jpg (24 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
67WTqs9n.jpg
24 KB, 500x500
This team doesn't deserve shit. Why are they getting rewarded for the luckiest win of all time?

Stanford and UNC are much more deserving.
>>
They also had one loss due to blatant refball.
>>
>Stanford
>a two loss team
>deserving

sucks for UNC though especially if they beat Clemson, yeah they lost to South Carolina but MSU and Chokelahoma lost to worse
>>
>>63946170
Michigan state is a two loss team that caught the luckiest break in the history of football
>>
>>63946250
agreed, but stanford doesn't deserve shit. they should be ranked behind NORTHWESTERN for fucks sake. on top of having 2 losses in the regular season they were a couple feet away on a FG kick to losing to washington state as well. the pac 12 is a joke, notre dame is a joke, 90% of the ACC is a damn joke, big 10 west is a joke, sec strength of schedule is a joke, alabama being ranked #2 is a joke, ESPN is a joke, big 12 defenses are a joke, the AP is a joke, pre season polls are a joke, the CFP committee is a joke.

i ain't laughin though.
>>
>>63946250
Michigan State has one loss you dumbass
>>
>>63946341
Stanford lost a couple games that could have gone either way, Northwestern got BTFO a couple times. To me, that's the difference.

>>63946363
My point was they should be a two loss team, if not for the luckiest break of all time.
>>
>>63945910
Cry more.

Like when Harbaugh bolts for the NFL next year.
>>
>>63945910
>WAHHHHH they beat my team they don't deserve it.

Enjoy not being in the playoffs this year ;)
>>
Because it was still a win? then they went and beat last year's natty champs? then oregon got ranked again? not hard to comprehend desu
>>
Reminder that UNC beat two FCS teams and lost to a 3 win team.

They'll beat Clemmy and not make the playoffs.
>>
>>63945910
Unc a shit and stanford was exposed the first game of the season evrything since is just a coverup
>>
>>63947903
I say unc a shit but they will still beat clemson cause theyre even more a shit who dont even deserve to be mentioned let alone considered for the playoffs
>>
File: Everest-U-of-M.jpg (17 KB, 404x272) Image search: [Google]
Everest-U-of-M.jpg
17 KB, 404x272
This team deserves shit. Why aren't they getting rewarded for being on the losing end of the luckiest team win in football? Why can't anyone remember the ref ball earlier that same game that gives us a touchdown we clearly didn't deserve and set us up with the lead going into the final play? Oh yeah, and forget about that whole getting our shit pushed in thing at home against tOSU....that has nothing to do with us being faggots and cheering for our most hated and reviled enemies to beat our little brothers so we can try to control our own destinies. Fuck those little bro's who beat tOSU in the shoe with 2 back up quaterbacks and have played more ranked and/or winning programs than anyone else in the conference.

GO BLUE

>better head back to Walmart for a new maize and blue starter jacket, yours appears to be stained with tears and seamen.
>>
File: ohgod.webm (3 MB, 1275x715) Image search: [Google]
ohgod.webm
3 MB, 1275x715
>>
>>63948387
FAIL! to the losers losing
FAIL! to the fans all booing
FAIL! FAIL! to Mishitstain
their glory is deceased!
FAIL! to Ohio's bitches
FAIL! to lack of riches
FAIL! FAIL! to Mishitstain,
third place in the East!
>>
MSU is winning it all this year. I hate to say it (UM fan). They're the only team in the top 5 that has a good quarterback.
>>
>>63948942
>Msu
>good qb
Kek
>>
>>63948942
Mayfield
>>
File: 1442073328098.jpg (29 KB, 533x534) Image search: [Google]
1442073328098.jpg
29 KB, 533x534
>mfw bama and stanford lose and OSU sneaks into the playoffs and wins it all.
>>
>>63948779
the random scrolling thing at the bottom right is the best part of this gif
>>
>>63948387
This. The MSU-Michigan game wouldn't have come down to that crazy play if the refs didn't gift Michigan that TD earlier in the game. The guy seriously didn't cross the goal line at all, a total 0 (zero) out of 4 times they tried. And every single time the refs signaled a TD, then it went up to the booth 3 times where the call was corrected as a no-TD. Then on the 4th time it's like they just said fuck it, give it to him.
>>
Does Florida make it if they beat muh Bama?
>>
>>63949501
>>63949533
This his how I know you don't actually watch cfb
>>
>>63946170
Honestly a loss to Nebraska is a lot better than a loss to S. Carolina. It's pretty sad to lose to the team that lost to the citadel
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 453x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 453x367
>MSU causing more butthurt

LOVE it
>>
>>63948931
Top kek
>>
>>63948942
What is it about Michigan that just make the fans there so stupid? Is it the water?
>>
>>63948931
upvote
>>
>>63950105
Michigan fans are mostly of the Walmart variety, thus their education level is quite low.
>>
>>63946341
>tl;dr: NCAAF is a joke
>>
>>63945910
its now my third year at MSU and holy shit are we spoiled

Spartan fans are now starting to get overly cocky and thats the worst part. Doesnt anybody else remember the last 2 decades before dantonio? Be humble and not annoying you fucks
>>
>>63949560
Iowa would have to lose too

But boner would reach the ceiling if those all happen
>>
>>63950147
Why should they? Sports would be boring without trash talk.
>>
>>63950147
we dont get another chance to be cocky after our coaches leave tbhfam
>>
>>63950196
Dantonio is not leaving Michigan State though. Why would he? He's been more succesful than Saban at MSU.
>>
>>63950219
i mean he will retire at some point as will izzo. he's said he doesn;t want to be doing this at 70 and also called MSU a "destination job" so yeah i think he'll definitely be here at least until the end of his contract if not a bit longer
>>
>>63950252
We can get another coach. No reason to think we can't.

>muh history
>>
>>63950286
i just hope dantonio gives us 10 win seasons until he retires and recruits grow up thinking of MSU as a powerhouse :)
>>
>>63945910
What? Ohio state is not your rival. Fuck off you clingy child. We are only rivals with Michigan, and vice versa.

You shouldn't have beat Michigan. We destroyed Michigan. We played a historically bad game and poor playcalling allowed you to have a fluke win and beat us on a field goal.

Other examples of HOW FUCKING LUCKY sparty has been all year? Rutgers spiking on fourth? Almost losing to fucking purdue? Indiana keeping it close?

Ohio State is objectively a better team and you know it shitposters. Academically, we're superior too.

Have fun getting btfo by Iowa and tOSU sneaking into that fourth spot.
>>
>>63950669
/r/ing the one about windmills
>>
>>63950669
I.....I'm a little uncertain why this is a response to OP. Perhaps that vaunted OSU education only leaves you prepared to wildly flail at your keyboard like an illiterate retard? Either that or your genetics.
>>
MSU beat 3 ranked teams, 2 of which were on the road. I dont give a fuck what you say MSU found a way to win and deserve to be where they are at.
>>
>>63948387
>>63949609

>Im literally blind and cant see when a football crosses the goal line. I also conveniently ignore the refs calling targeting on Michigan's leading tackler for literally being pushed into a player. Im also posting this from McDonalds since I work there full time.
>>
>>63951210
New copy pasta bruh
>>
Because they won on a miracle just means they are destined to win... That was divine intervention.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.