[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fan's Five-Star Player
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: cristiano-ronaldo-laughing.jpg (501 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
cristiano-ronaldo-laughing.jpg
501 KB, 2560x1600
literally what?

Best Goalkeeper: Claudio Bravo [Barcelona]

Best Defender: Sergio Ramos [Real Madrid]

Best Midfielder: James Rodriguez [Real Madrid]

Best Forward: Lionel Messi [Barcelona]

Best Coach: Luis Enrique [Barcelona]

Best Player: Lionel Messi [Barcelona]

Best South American: Neymar [Barcelona]

Best African: Sofiane Feghouli [Valencia]

Fans’ Five-Star Player: Cristiano Ronaldo [Real Madrid] *****
>>
How is he not ashamed of accepting something so blatantly made up to coddle his ego?

Also
>Best Defender: Sergio Ramos
when will casuals finally notice that he's just not a very good defender
>>
>>63944410
Best African is Diego Costa because he is a nigger.
>>
>>63944410
They don't want the headquarters to be tsuuicide bombed
>>
>>63944410
>Best Coach: Luis Enrique

Anyone could've won that much with Messi, Neymar, and Suarez. With Suarez alone, Rodgers took Liverpool to Champions League.
>>
>>63944410
I guess Messi isnt Best South American because he has the spanish passaport right?

also, didnt a spanish said in the last thread that Ronaldo won MVP last year even despite Messi won Best Forward & Best Player the same day?
>>
>>63944410
>Best Player: Lionel Messi [Barcelona]
>Best South American: Neymar [Barcelona]

This makes no sense.
>>
>>63944410
what?
>>
>>63944546
>didnt a spanish said in the last thread that Ronaldo won MVP last year even despite Messi won Best Forward & Best Player the same day?
This is true, but it was in 2013. In 2014 Donaldo won player of the year

>La Liga literally making up awards every time Donald doesn't deserve one so fanboys still think he's good
how keked can one league get?
>>
File: 1444766341428.png (39 KB, 99x144) Image search: [Google]
1444766341428.png
39 KB, 99x144
>>63944410
>>
wtf am I reading here
>>
>Best midfielder
>James
Iniesta/Rakitic >>>>>> James
>>
>>63944556
>>63944598
>>63945057

I think they don't give two awards for one player, so Messi was ruled out of the second
>>
>>63945220
there is no "best european player" , why?
>>
>>63945300

racism
>>
>>63944432
>le score a goal and forget I'm a shit defender man
>>
File: 1415384605062.jpg (155 KB, 1034x818) Image search: [Google]
1415384605062.jpg
155 KB, 1034x818
>Messi: "For me, the most important awards are collective ones, the ones that recognise us as the best at the end of the season.

>Ronaldo: "TSIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
>>
>>63948039

the real question is, what will Messi's tuxedo look like this year
>>
>>63948039
oh wow
>>
>>63948039
>Reza Sahubawa
>Ahmet Aydin
>Fatih Demir
>Yusuf Elilci
Why are Donaldo dicksuckers always some 3rd world arabs?

>inb4 some amerifat calling me Mohammed
>>
>>63945220
he got best forward too tho
>>
>>63944410
>Messi is the best player overall but is not the best South American player
>>
Mahou Five-Star is a beer
>>
>>63948791
Mohammed
>>
>>63945300
Because then they would have to list a player not in La Liga, unacceptable.
>>
>>63944432
who is a good defender in your opinion?
>>
File: five star man.gif (1 MB, 177x300) Image search: [Google]
five star man.gif
1 MB, 177x300
>Cristiano's reaction after they announce Messi as the Ballon d'Or winner
>>
>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>63944501
underrated post
>>
File: pCS2gHE.jpg (168 KB, 1023x702) Image search: [Google]
pCS2gHE.jpg
168 KB, 1023x702
Daily reminder >penaldo stole Suarez ballon d'or spot.
>>
>>63944501
kek
>>
>>63952760
Boateng, Bonucci, Smalling, Miranda, Godin, Pique, Koscielny, Varane, Thiago Silva, Benatia

10 off the top of my head, all way better than Sergio "I literally can not position myself correctly but I score some nice headers so casuals think I'm world class" Ramos (inb4 some meme master greentexting Pique because he had a bad season 2 years ago)

Just look at two crucial Classicos from this year
>March 2015, game that ended up deciding the title
>Ramos let's Mathieu get a free run and a ton of space at a set piece
>Mathieu gets a free header
>goal
>Ramos can not defend hoofball
>plays Suarez onside
>fails to catch up
>goal
>Madrid lose 2-1, end up losing the title by 2 points

>November 2015, Madrid down 3 points with a chance to go top of the table with a win
>Ramos overcommits to midfield
>Suarez instantly runs into space left behind by him
>Roberto easily glides by Ramos and passes it to Suarez
>Ramos fails to recover
>goal
>Iniesta plays a through ball to Neymar
>Ramos plays Neymar onside
>Ramos raises arm instead of defending
>goal
>Ramos, again, overcommits to midfield
>tries to pressure Messi who already has 3 men on him
>leaves tons of space in behind
>Messi passes it by him
>Suarez exploits space left by Ramos
>goal

That's 5 goals in 2 biggest games of the season resulting directly from Ramos being reckless with positioning or unaware of offsides. Suarez is going to be his bane for years since he's the most positionally aware striker in the world and perfect for exploiting Ramos' weaknesses. Just look at the first goal from the most recent Classico, when Ramos takes 2 steps forward from his position, Suarez is already making a run into space left behind him and has Varane playing catch up.
>>
>>63954373
>Boateng
>Koscielny
opinion
fucking
discarded

why not include Mertesacker if you make a shit list
>>
>>63944546
No, Neymar is just better than him. Messi had his time and now it's finished along with Ronaldo's.
>>
>>63949102
you realise Donaldo is european right
>>
>>63948183
flektarn
>>
>>63954415
>Koscielny
Literally the only thing that has been keeping Arsenal defence sort of respectable for the past 2-3 years (now they have Cech too). Without him they're Newcastle tier.

>Boateng
Literally the best player on the field in a World Cup final and he had to essentially play 2 positions since Hummels was getting embarrassed by Messi every few minutes and Boateng had to clean up his mess
>>
>>63954477
>Boateng
Mistakes galore, essentially the weakest player in the Bayern starting eleven.
Hell, watch the CL semis where he got fucking niggered before the 2-0.

>Koscielny
Him and Mertesacker together make one good defender. Mediocre.
Then again, so is Benatia, who you also mentioned.
>>
>>63954248
>"The numbers say everything." Cristiano Ronaldo
>>
>>63954526
>Him and Mertesacker together make one good defender
It's Koscielny who makes one good defender and Mertesacker who makes an average at best defender.

>Hell, watch the CL semis where he got fucking niggered before the 2-0.
>the best CB on a team has the best defensive record in Europe almost every year
>hurr he's bad because the GOAT dribbled past him once

And Benatia was the best CB in Europe in his season in Roma (they conceded 16 goals in 32 games that he started and 9 goals in 6 games that he didn't) and hasn't been much worse for Bayern, the only problem is that he's getting hurt often.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.