[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Not that Ronaldo, I mean the "real" Ronaldo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 27
File: brazilians.jpg (91 KB, 657x728) Image search: [Google]
brazilians.jpg
91 KB, 657x728
>Not that Ronaldo, I mean the "real" Ronaldo

You mean the Ronaldo who got fat and addicted to drugs? The one who only managed to score 83 goals in 127 appearances for Real Madrid?

Or is the REAL Ronaldo the one who managed to score 234 goals in only 213 appearances for Real Madrid EVEN THOUGH he is NOT a strker?

Brazilians on suicide watch. Literally BTFO.
>>
>>63938289
>he is NOT a strker
Nice maymay
>>
>>63938289
>who got fa
Hypothyroid caused by doping a 17yr old from his time at PSV.

>and addicted to drugs?
[citation non-existant] if anything Donaldo is the one on modern synth-drugs.
>>
>PENALDO FANBASE BEYOND HILARITY
PENALDO FANBASE BEYOND HILARITY

>PENALDO FANBASE BEYOND HILARITY
PENALDO FANBASE BEYOND HILARITY
>>
no we mean the real one

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronaldo
>>
Ronaldo was good in relevant matches, Cristiano can only score against Eibar or las Palmas
>>
>Ronaldo
>Cristiano Ronaldo

Fatnaldo is worse because he only has one name. His parents literally didn't care enough to give him a first name.
>>
>>63938289
It's nice to see people remember who the real Ronaldo is, and not that plastic surgery pk homofag.
>>
>>63938361
Ronaldo Nazário is his name.
de Lima is his surname.

Stupid ameridumb.
>>
The guy who scored 47 goals in 49 games in his first season for barca when he was 20
>>
>>63938379
Ronaldo Luís*
>>
>>63938289
>You mean the Ronaldo who got fat and addicted to drugs?
Well that happened to Maradona, too
>>
File: ronaldo sama.jpg (472 KB, 2478x3384) Image search: [Google]
ronaldo sama.jpg
472 KB, 2478x3384
>>63938324
Suicide watch.

>>63938397
Maradona is a joke though.
>>
Since the retirement of Maradona, the player with the closest impact over the result. really playing something else than what everyone else was doing, was the true Ronaldo 95-99
>>
>>63938407
>Maradona is a joke though.
Fatnaldo and Maradona have the WC though.
>>
>>63938423
until Messi*
>>
CR is a joke compared to real Ronaldo, but he is the best active player and certainly the best 21st century soccer player.
>>
>>63938426
So does Materazzi. What's your point, manlet?
>>
>>63938423
Maradona-Ronaldo-Messi

Cristiano is Romario, Rivaldo, Laudrup, Zidane tier
>>
File: 1448488568530.jpg (26 KB, 480x542) Image search: [Google]
1448488568530.jpg
26 KB, 480x542
>>63938289
>>63938407
>>63938450
>>
>>63938289
>EVEN THOUGH he is NOT a strker

Penaldofags actually believe this. It's not 2008 any more, friend.
>>
>>63938449

'" Best '"
'" Active '"
'" Player '"

She's a Gay Icon.

A
GAY
ICON
>>
>>63938289
I mean the Ronaldo who won the world cup and didn't disappear in important matches.
>>
why do all you spics speak english here
>>
What's Cronaldo's favourite spanish dish?

Tap-as.
>>
>>63938588
Because we aren't as dumb and ignorant as you, we can speak more than one language
>>
File: donaldostepover.gif (3 MB, 301x275) Image search: [Google]
donaldostepover.gif
3 MB, 301x275
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVueW6X7TM0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a9aImx2uNk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8bZhNBQktQ

>Along with Messi he is the best player I have shared a dressing room with. Of course he had so much skill and ability, but people do not realise just how powerful he was.
Zanetti

>The best I have ever played against, if it wasn’t for injury I think he would be talked about on same level as Pele and Diego Maradona.
Buffon

>"Without hesitation, Ronaldo is the best player I ever played with. He had such an ease with the ball. He is number one. Every day I trained with him, I saw something different, something new, something beautiful. That's what makes the difference between a very good player, and the exception. If it wasn’t for injury I think he would be talked about on same level as Pele and Diego Maradona."
Zidane

>For me, the Brazilian Ronaldo is one of the best strikers in the history of the game. He is different to anyone. I would have to say he was the best player I played together with. His speed, his dribbling, his finishing, his movement. I love him.
Kaká (who was Penaldo's teammate)

>He was my idol and because, as a football player, he was complete. 'There will never, in my view, be a better player than him.'
Ibra

>"Ronaldo is the hardest attacker I've ever had to face. He was impossible to stop."
Nesta

>"He was the fastest thing I've ever seen running with the ball. Had he managed to stay free of injury, he had every chance of becoming the best footballer ever."
Bobby Robson

PK7fags on suicide watch.
>>
File: displeased argentine.jpg (25 KB, 300x283) Image search: [Google]
displeased argentine.jpg
25 KB, 300x283
>>63938594
>Croatian humour
>>
>>63938289
>addicted to drugs?
he's not addicted to drugs

first it was the english promoting the lie that ronaldinho is a cokehead, now this

if anything, ronaldo was given steroids in netherlands
thus generating this hormonal imbalance that lead him to carry too much muscle, bust knees as well as becoming fat later in his career

if that makes any sense, I'm not an endocrinologist
>>
>>63938600

>getting keked into another language

Haha, enjoy having an irrelevant language as your maiden tongue, beaner.
>>
>>63938594
*Sensibly Chuckles*
>>
>>63938588
To communicate with eachother. You speak English in America to avoid deportation. Fucking spic.

>>63938612
>>63938618
BTFO

Fatnaldo BTFO
>>
>>63938600
Ebonics doesn't count.
>>
>>63938619
>being willfully ignorant
>>
>>63938619
Spanish is the second most spoke language in the world

What are you suggesting?
>>
File: 1409402-world_cup_trophy.jpg (15 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1409402-world_cup_trophy.jpg
15 KB, 300x400
>>63938289
Oh, hey, Cristiano.
>>
>>63938619
Enjoy getting shot :^)
>>
>>63938654
>Spanish is the second most spoke language in the world
"No"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_total_number_of_speakers
>>
>>63938671
Forgot to add: as the native language
>>
didn't he get in trouble for fucking a tranny
>>
File: penaldo's antecipation skills.gif (2 MB, 320x178) Image search: [Google]
penaldo's antecipation skills.gif
2 MB, 320x178
>>63938612
>“The first time I saw him play was at Cruzeiro. He was still a kid. It was in a game where he ended up scoring five goals. From that point on he showed he was truly a phenomenon.”
— Cafu

>“When he was in his prime, Ronaldo was frightening. He had such incredible balance and power for someone so quick. Played with that Brazilian swagger and scored loads of goals, including some incredible ones.”
— Denis Irwin

>“[ . . . ] at his best he was almost unplayable. Could score a goal from nothing, and any type of goal.”
— Shay Given

>“The original Ronaldo remains one of the most clinical forwards I ever saw. [ . . . ] Big, strong, aggressive but he was more than just a powerhouse. He’ll go down as one of the best goalscorers of all time.”
— Ray Parlour

>“He went to Holland, Spain and Italy and enhanced the reputation of Brazilian football in all three countries. He came back home and breathed new life into the Brazilian championship and Corinthians. Brazilian people should be grateful for what he’s done for our football.”
— Pele

>“Never in my life have I seen an 18-year-old play in this way.”
— Rudi Voller, after Ronaldo scored a hat-trick in PSV’s 4-5 loss at Voller’s Bayer Leverkusen in the 1994-5 UEFA Cup

>“The best player I have seen in my career.”
— Clarence Seedorf

>“I didn’t need any time to gel when playing alongside Ronaldo. He knew how I played and I knew where he liked to receive the ball. It was very easy to play with him because he was great at finding the right positions both inside and outside the box. As soon as I picked up the ball, he already knew what I was going to do with it.”
— Rivaldo

>“Ronaldo was my hero. He was the best striker I’ve ever seen. He was so fast he could score from nothing, and could shoot the ball better than anyone.”
— Lionel Messi
>>
>baiting obviously
>answering everyone in the thread with half-assed trolling

the fuck is this

I often see lazy trolling
I often see poor trolling

but both at the same time and this bad is somewhat rare

I'm out
>>
>>63938696
>>“The best player I have seen in my career.”
>— Clarence Seedorf
That's false

I remember Seedorf in an interview saying the best player he even seen was England's brave Paul Scholes
>>
File: penaldo cockblock.webm (688 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
penaldo cockblock.webm
688 KB, 640x360
>>63938696
>“My favourite Brazilian footballer of all time is Ronaldo. I was fortunate enough to play against him many times, and I was lucky enough to play against him before he got those serious injuries that affected his career. He was a formidable player, a sensational player. He was sort of like an alien because of what he could do on the pitch. The fact that a footballer like him is not remembered as the best player of all time is a great tragedy in my opinion. He had all the skills he needed to be the best ever.”
— Gianluigi Buffon

>“Ronaldo did things nobody had seen before. He, together with Romario and George Weah, reinvented the center-forward position. They were the first to drop from the penalty box to pick up the ball in midfield, switch to the flanks, attract and disorientate the central defenders with their runs, their accelerations, their dribbling.”
— Thierry Henry

>“He was my idol and then I end up playing and winning a World Cup with him. The most complete striker there has ever been, the most complete striker there will ever be, it is almost unbelievable to think that he never won the Champions League.”
— Ronaldinho

>“I’ve never seen a player able to show such precise control at such a high speed. Watching him was like watching a character in a video game.”
— Marcel Desailly

>“His movement off the ball was incredible. I’ve never seen anyone with better movement. He positioned himself in such a way, it would make it really easy to play alongside him. I’d like to have played with him, and I’m sure he would then have scored 2000 goals, because I would’ve given him the ball every time.”
— Zico

>“After Maradona the best player was Ronaldo [ . . . ] it is my opinion that he is the best of the last 20 years.”
— Jose Mourinho, in 2015

http://www.sportskeeda.com/football/video-watch-french-defenders-discuss-ways-tackle-ronaldo-1998-world-cup-final
>>
>>63938619
go discussin' your rigged NiggerFL, kike
>>
>>63938612
>>The best I have ever played against, if it wasn’t for injury I think he would be talked about on same level as Pele and Diego Maradona.

Anyone with sense that watched him play agrees with this. Unstoppable at his peak. Like an NFL player playing against high school kids
>>
>>63938696
>>63938612
I think most people agree that Ronaldo could had been one of the true GOATs if it wasn't for injury.

But I have a question, what if Ronaldinho sustained his prime for the rest of his career?
>>
mfw the only responses are about the fat and tug comments and not the 83 goals in 127 appearances vs 234 goals in only 213 appearances for Real Madrid

because they know they cannot refute cr7 is the better palyer
>>
>>63938612
>>63938696
>>63938748
And people give Scholes shit about being le quote man
>>
>>63938766
>I think most people agree that Ronaldo could had been one of the true GOATs if it wasn't for injury.
>could had been one of the true GOATs
but he already is

what nonsense is this
>>
File: penaldo.gif (199 KB, 272x226) Image search: [Google]
penaldo.gif
199 KB, 272x226
>>63938748
>“When he played for Barca, he was chosen FIFA World Player, (became) top-scorer, a lot of things that were unthinkable for a player of his age. He assumed that pressure, and won it all. I think he deserves even more respect than he receives.”
— Fernando Torres

>“He has done what no other player could do in football.”
— Samuel Eto’o

>“Ronaldo during his first two years at Inter was phenomenal.”
— Paolo Maldini

>“I play in Italy and everyone I’ve ever talked to there said that Ronaldo was the best player that ever played in Italy. For me he was the most complete player ever.”
— Miroslav Klose

>“Ronaldo is a brilliant player and a phenomenon with whom I wouldn’t dare to be compared to.”
— Hernan Crespo

>“Ronaldo was phenomenal. He proved that he was a cut above the rest that season. I remember his goal against Lazio – he took on the keeper and managed to put him on his back without touching the ball. It was incredible, but he did tricks like that in every training session. We were used to it.”
— Youri Djorkaeff, speaking about Inter Milan’s 3-0 victory over Lazio in the 1998 UEFA Cup final

>“I never played with him at his best, but he was still (bloody) good. He was unbelievable. In his first few years for the national team and for Barcelona and all the other teams he played for, he was just phenomenal. (He had) absolute blistering speed and strength, two feet, mesmerizing foot speed, he was just a blur, he’d be that fast. Even in training, he showed more than enough to convince me that I would have loved to play with him at his peak.”
— Michael Owen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf8KlLZjXOc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkEFdFdKWgA
>>
>>63938696

“The first time I saw him play was at Cruzeiro...”
— Cafu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIl4dBDwJdI

Ronaldo ► Cruzeiro vs. Bahia ◄ 7.11.1993 ► (five goals) 6:0

Petenaldo

>GAYNALDO FANBASE BTFO
>>
>The one who only managed to score 83 goals in 127 appearances for Real Madrid?

uhhh . lol.
>>
>>63938289
>I don't watch football
>>
File: 1448733986292.jpg (189 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1448733986292.jpg
189 KB, 1462x1462
Cristiano Ronaldo didn't win a single title for Portugal, not even the Euro against Greece.
G R E E C E
>>
>suffers serious knee injury
>out for 2 years
>comes back and wins the WC by scoring the most goals in the tournament since the 1970s, wins the Ballon d'Or 5 years after his previous one and scores 30+ goals at the highest level

'world class' players such as Kaka, Owen, Torres, Falcao etc. all suffered lesser knee injuries than what Ronaldo got and immediately became useless. The fact he was able to still be a top 3 player in the world after his return just shows how much of a GOAT talent he really was.
>>
>>63938717
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXsg5Xsg3C4

>PSV’s 4-5 loss at Voller’s Bayer Leverkusen
>>
File: donaldo free kick.gif (2 MB, 375x210) Image search: [Google]
donaldo free kick.gif
2 MB, 375x210
>>63938817
>“The Brazilian Ronaldo was the best natural talent I played with. [ . . . ] His innate ability went beyond anything that I’d ever seen or played alongside.”
— Ruud van Nistelrooy

>“What made Ronaldo different was his sheer physical strength. He is the best I have played with.”
— Luis Figo

>>63938791
yeah but these are actually real
>>
>>63938872
Well, Messi lost to Chilel and it doesn't mean he's isn't the GOAT
>>
>>63938600

>implying clapping isn't a language

clap clap clap you stupid shit
>>
Considering he had fucked knees, was about a stone overweight, didn't have the team completely built around him and didn't take penalties or free kicks, 83 goals in 127 games is a damn good record.
>>
>>63938460
CR is not on that tier. Rivaldo, Romario and Zidane were a huge part of their World Cup winning teams. Romario was deadly regardless of who they were facing. Rivaldo was a genius by faking a fucking injury to ensure they'd finish first in the group, then rekking the shit out of Kahn in the final. Ronaldo got the goals in that WC but Rivaldo set them up. Ronaldo literally scores only against shit teams like Sweden.
>>
>>63938343
Why is wikipedia literally begging me for donations?
>>
>>63938791
but we all know scholes was shit and everyone's just having a laugh
>>
>>63938817
>>“I never played with him at his best, but he was still (bloody) good. He was unbelievable. In his first few years for the national team and for Barcelona and all the other teams he played for, he was just phenomenal. (He had) absolute blistering speed and strength, two feet, mesmerizing foot speed, he was just a blur, he’d be that fast. Even in training, he showed more than enough to convince me that I would have loved to play with him at his peak.”
>— Michael Owen
Owen was better than Ronaldo
>>
When did Ronaldo get addicted to drugs?

You're making shit up OP.
>>
Literally the only player in modern football (88-92 onwards) able to give Lionel Messi a run for his money.
>>
Ronaldo thread?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUaDKtMawww
>>
>>63938901
17 years old, 3 goals in european cup
>>
>>63938933
and that's why Messi isn't the GOAT because he will never be able to carry a team on his back
>>
File: ronaldo and some metrosexual.jpg (33 KB, 644x362) Image search: [Google]
ronaldo and some metrosexual.jpg
33 KB, 644x362
>>63939115
>>63938817
>>63938612

Have another good video, lads. With rare goals and commentary from great players, no less.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2EajAKqvqw&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>63939121
>implying Messi didnt carry Argentina
>>
>>63938612
>>63938696
>>63938748
>>63938817

Le brazilian Scholes
>>
>>63939121
>because he will never be able to carry a team on his back
No one can do that
>>
>>63939172
Hurr
>>
File: 1436225206550.jpg (50 KB, 590x448) Image search: [Google]
1436225206550.jpg
50 KB, 590x448
>>63938289
I mean the guy who scored two goals in a world cup final.
>>
>>63939144
There was a video on Youtube of his year on Barcelona. No goals, only technical and physical stuff. Youtube deleted it. That day Youtube died.
>>
>>63939144

who is the gay on the left?
>>
>>63939177
maradona did, you tampa wanderer
>>
>>63939177
true.

62 Garrincha didn't carry his team, that Brazil had many great players, he was just the one scoring.

80s Maradona didn't carry his teams, that Napoli was STACKED due to mafia money and anyone that says otherwise is a retard, Argentina was decent enough too.

Messi certainly doesn't carry Barcelona, if Xavi-Iniesta dominance and MSN without the M for the past 2 months are anything to go by, he's just the most important piece of the system.

And R9 didn't carry Inter. Ronaldo carried that Inter more than any of the above, since Inter had several players past-their-peak and not adapting to italian football. And like all of those teams who rely too much in one player, they failed to win most things and went to shit as soon as he got injured.

There's no such thing as a player "carrying" a team to a title.
>>
>>63939144
>second commentator is snoop dogg
>fucking snoop dog
not the best endorsement
>>
>>63938748
>“After Maradona the best player was Ronaldo [ . . . ] it is my opinion that he is the best of the last 20 years.”
>Jose Mourinho, in 2015

It was only a few years ago Mourinho said Cristiano had surpassed Pele and Maradona and was the best player ever. It really must be in the contracts of Real Madrid staff and players to big up CR as much as possible whenever they can lol
>>
File: 1445734130307.jpg (132 KB, 425x516) Image search: [Google]
1445734130307.jpg
132 KB, 425x516
>>63938289
>let put 5 past Granada and then do nothing vs Barcelona man
>better than Fatnaldo
Great thread.
>>
>>63939335
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/real-madrid-cristiano-ronaldo-rafa-6086127
>"To say that he is one of the best in the world I believe is sufficient," stated Benitez, before attempting to explain himself with reference to the rest of his squad. "It is like asking my daughter if she prefers my wife or me. The father or the mother. It's not easy," he said.
July

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/rafael-benitez-calms-cristiano-ronaldo-6453073
>"He is the best player in the world and, from now onwards, each time that you ask me I am going to say yes, let's end this issue about what I said and focus on what happens on the pitch."
September
>>
>>63939396

Portuguese shitposting at its worst
>>
>>63939244
>that Napoli was STACKED due to mafia money and anyone that says otherwise is a retard, Argentina was decent enough too.

He won Napoli literally the only league and european titles in their entire history. And at the '86 WC he was the only player from the winning team to make the all star XI, the first and only time that has ever happened.
>>
>>63939484
he won 2 italian league vs milan and the 3rd is said to be stacked against by mafia black betting, so they could really be 3 in a row.
>>
>>63939066
Owen wasnt even better than Robbie Fowler
>>
>>63939335
>you're the coach of Madrid
>Madrid spent $100m on Ronaldo
>he's the club's flagship
>he's selling all the shirts
>he's all the attention
>some retard press cancer (you hate the press btw) asks you a completely unimportant question
>"who's the best player of all time?"
>you can either speak your mind and cause a huge drama (fuck with the leaders of the club and the biggest diva at the club and all his friends in the team)
>or you just say "Ronaldo" and nothing will happen
>>
>>63939244

Ibra @ Milan
>>
>>63939049

it seems like this donation shit comes up every month now

fucking jimmy man
>>
File: maradona-serie-a-goals-1987.jpg (22 KB, 478x221) Image search: [Google]
maradona-serie-a-goals-1987.jpg
22 KB, 478x221
>>63939484
>He won Napoli literally the only league and european titles in their entire history
>He won
Yeah, his goals against top 4 sides really won them the title, 16 clean sheets Napoli's defense managed to get that season had nothing to do with it. :^)

>And at the '86 WC he was the only player from the winning team to make the all star XI, the first and only time that has ever happened.
Since some guys didn't elect other Argentinian players in best XI surely that means they were an average team. :^) Meanwhile, Argentina won 2 consecutive Copa America's before Maradona returned to see them exit the WC in quarter finals. :^)
>>
>>63939742
obrigado
>>
>>63939244
>There's no such thing as a player "carrying" a team to a title.
This guy knows it. Every title won in this sport is a team effort.
>>
>Poortugal having an opinion
>>
>>63939244
great players make a good team great, spee is pretty silly. barca without messi would go down as a great team, but he elevated them to unbelievable levels, it's how football works
>>
>>63938612
>>63938696
>>63938748
>>63938817
>>63938924
All those brilliant players
>Denis Irwin
>e
>n
>i
>s

>I
>r
>w
>i
>n
>>
>>63939793
stronzo di merda
>>
>>63939913
Treble-winning legend
>>
>>63939828

Maradona and Ibra had some teams built around them.
>>
>>63938426
So do England
>>
>>63939940
True but that's still not the same as "carrying" a team.

RM is built around Donaldo and nobody can say he carries RM.
>>
>>63939925

io te davo razon, porque me insulte ;_;
>>
>>63939957

That's why RM does bad matches.
Maybe we give "carry" different meanings, but calling leaders Maradona and Ibra is different from calling Donaldo a "Leader".
>>
File: brohug.jpg (18 KB, 385x360) Image search: [Google]
brohug.jpg
18 KB, 385x360
>>63939959
don't mind the hue, he's just practicing his italian
>>
>>63939959
it is the only thing my grandpa taught me to say so i could piss off his friends in the bar
this and "vaffanculo""
>>
File: keep on hating niggas.jpg (43 KB, 600x539) Image search: [Google]
keep on hating niggas.jpg
43 KB, 600x539
>That one bosnian messi fanboi shitting on Maradona on every single thread
every single time
>>
>mfw lel liga is so pathetically uncompetitive these days that you are shit if you score less than a goal a game

Fatnaldo > penaldo
>>
>>63940016
vaffanculo or "vai a dar via il culo"

>>63940027
well, if you say loudly it can be offensive (more than a colloquial "vai a dar via il culo")
>>
>>63940047
That bosnian is literally one of the best posters on /sp/, and not from today.
>>
>>63938407
looks like he chews his nails. how does that make you feel broskis?
>>
>>63940047
>bosnian
>dark blue and yellow flack

hmm
>>
File: images.jpg (20 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20 KB, 443x332
I remember when I first heard about CR7. I was watching Manchester United and my mate goes "Ronaldo plays for United" and I was like "what where?..." and he pointed out Cristiano and said "no not that Brazilian, Cristiano Ronaldo is better". Watched him shank 4 shots that match and rage non stop....

> you fuckin what mate?
There is only one Ronaldo and I watched him win a world cup, will never forget.
>>
>>63940084
broskis at whom?

this thread has literally submerged the portulel flag under a truckload of stinky shit.
>>
>>63940084
Yeah, I noticed that in his movie.

His nails are absolutely disgusting. Probably chews it due to insecurity.

Like all those times he stood on his tiptoes for a team pic. Or that part in his movie where a tall stranger asks him something and he waits until the guy leaves to tell his son he's still stronger than that guy.

insecure as fuck
>>
>>63938289
The real Ronaldo should sue that portugay and force him to change his name. It's an insult to his legacy.
>>
>>63940074
Basically this. If he's the same guy he's far above usual level of spee discussion.
>>
>>63940139
Isn't Ronaldo a really common name in Portuguese speaking countries (like Xavier, Xabier or Javier in Spain)?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
>>63940074
Someone who is obsessed on trying to push Maradona as irrelevant on every single thread isn't very smart Joao.
>>63940089
Ironic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jsZfFZLTkk
>>
>>63940212
>Someone who is obsessed on trying to push Maradona as irrelevant on every single thread isn't very smart Joao
Or maybe just someone who's obsessed with providing some context and facts for Maradona's trophies instead of just going with the narrative of "LOLOLOL MARADONA LITERALLY PLAYED 1 VS 11 AND WON TROPHIES OVER GOAT MILAN"
>>
>>63940212
This one is better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHnRvUyXHKc

i don't have any feelings towards Maradona, but the look on his face in the 2012 Libertadores final made me pretty happy
>>
>no sabes lo que es
>tener que andar así
>>
>>63940212
>>63940305
>non argies who know rodrigo
how
>>
>>63940084
>>63940116
broskis at all of /sp/ because youre all my broskis <3
>>
>>63940212
>>63940294
>>63940260
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkTU6VMJvbg

training.
>>
>>63940260
Yeah cause Messi didn't have Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol or Busquets guarding his ass and now he has fucking Neymar and Suarez. Yeah Cristiano doesn't have all of Real Madrid playing for him either right?
Dismissing a great player as irrelevant cause he played with other great players is retarded.

>>63940349
Nigga i still remember when he died, i came back from school and it was all over the news. Lots of my mates still have Rodrigo remixes to listen to while driving.
>>
>>63938357
Nice meme
>>
>>63940349
I found "Por lo que yo te quiero" in some kind of latin music compilation CD when I was young. Didn't listen anything, I just know he died young and then someone called Walter Olmos died too, but that song is fucking epic.
>>
>>63940395
>>63940418
Rodrigo was based but I thought he was only popular in Argentina
>>
>>63940349
>uruguaian
>non argie
>>
>>63940395
>cause Messi didn't have Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol or Busquets guarding his ass and now he has fucking Neymar and Suarez. Yeah Cristiano doesn't have all of Real Madrid playing for him either right?
And no one ever claims they won trophies on their own so I don't see how that's relevant

>Dismissing a great player as irrelevant cause he played with other great players is retarded.
No one dismissed Maradona as irrelevant.
>>
>>63940448
How to trigger Uruguayans with 3 words: the post
>>
>>63940359
ok, I though you were skying.
>>
>>63940418
>>63940426
There was a video of Ramos playing Mano de Dios on the spanish NT bus at the 2008 Euro, everybody who knows a bit about football knows Rodrigo.
>>63940459
That's what he does on ever single thread.
>>
>>63940426
I thought he was some kind of unknown gay man who did music for old ladies, so I was really ashamed of liking it. Until I met an argie girl who told me how based he was. Not many people know him here.

>>63940459
I do. Messi won 2013 league by himself, all those names but Busquets were rubbish then. Ask Madrid fans.
>>
Ronaldo's song is cool too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Anpr1mXoNk
>>
>>63940542
>Messi won 2013 league by himself
This is the truth
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kSZgoLSJZo

Elias feat. Frans - Who's da man
>>
>>63940626
>>
>>63938289
yeah, the real ronaldo is the one that had exploding knees and came back and won a WC.
>>
>>63940571
>mfw i see all this Ronaldos clips on Inter/Barcelona and i remember saw him on my club, live, styling on everyone

i felt like a kid everytime i saw him, even if he was fat as fuck, fucking trannies, it was like watching all those youtube videos
>>
>>63940680
That's nice and all but I watched live Ronaldo in his prime at the Maracanã, as a 10yr old.
>>
>>63940680
seen live in INTERNAZIONALE, my far, friendly poster.
>>
File: Recoba meets his nº1 fan.jpg (39 KB, 470x353) Image search: [Google]
Recoba meets his nº1 fan.jpg
39 KB, 470x353
>>63940719
>I only got to see Recoba the lazy bum
I should start going to matches to watch Suarez while i can
>>
>>63940680
>>63940719
>tfw watched Brazil play live in the early 2000's, before it turned to shit
>>
>>63940736
>>63940719
but he was at his prime then.

In Corinthians he was dead, fat as fuck, with a lot of money already, he had everything to just sit back and score penalties.

In one of his firsts matches he scores an equalizer against Palmeiras in the last minute, climbs up the fence and fucks it up because he is fat as fuck.

It was literally a Rocky story in football
>>
>>63940775
Recoba was amazing when he wanted.
>>
>>63938766
>But I have a question, what if Ronaldinho sustained his prime for the rest of his career?

He'd almost be as good as Messi
>>
>>63940775
That's the best part of living in Barcelona. Based 96-97 Ronaldo , Ronaldinho, Messi, Suarez and shit every week.
>>
>>63940822
No.

Prime Ronaldo >>>>>>>>> Prime Ronaldinho
>>
>>63940843
this desu

just not so many >>>>s
>>
>>63940816
Yeah the keywords are "when he wanted" the other 95% of the time he was just chilling on the pitch talking with Simeone, Zanetti or whoever played alongside him at the NT.
He was a fucking pariah for us back then.
>>
>>63938289
FENOMENO
E
N
O
M
E
N
O
>>
>>63941153
you seem to like him very much innit
>>
Surely the determining factor is that CR played with the best of the best in the EPL while Ronaldo only ever played in meme leagues.
>>
>>63939940
you say that like its a good thing
>>
>>63940210
>yfw Cristiano was named after Ronald Reagan
>>
>>63938289
ronaldo is a striker. he plays on the very top of the pitch. his role is to finish off goal scoring chances. he scores goals. at the world class level, hes ineffective in any other role. hes a striker
>>
>>63938289
Call me again when that luso ladyboy scores twice on a tournament final wearing a Portugal jersey.
>>
>>63948354
Well he had the chance but choked against greece.
>>
>>63948354
Call me when that fat fuck scores in a Champions League final
>>
>>63948407
What southern softy shithole did you crawl out of, my man? Let's fucking sit on the tube not daring to make eye contact because, my god, another fucking human being. Oh, got to dilute my lager with a quarter of lemonade because I don't dare have too much fun — what would mother think? I'm a vegan, you know, and quite frankly, I think meat is absolutely barbaric! The North of England is the height of civilization, you stupid cunt, where the savagery of humanity meets the peak of industrialization and they collide. Couldn't the prissy little blond haired southern cunt handle the banter? I've been to the South — once was enough — and everyone looked the same, sounded like bank managers and when you nodded at them as you passed politely on the street, they looked down at their feet, ashamed of themselves for not being real men.
>>
https://youtu.be/uWVaTFQlOc4

Nuff said kek
>>
why cant soccer casuals just accept that cristiano ronaldo is the second greatest player ever to play the game. the eternal GOAT being maradona.
>>
>>63938361
> Americans
>>
File: 1446239201771.jpg (70 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
1446239201771.jpg
70 KB, 640x472
>>63948513

> Cr7 over Messi
>>
PK7 is a fucking faggot
>>
>>63939244
>There's no such thing as a player "carrying" a team to a title.

2005 Tevez, Corinthians

Corinthians had 2 games against Goias, with a week of difference.
Goias fielded their starting team on both.

In 1 game, it was reserves + Tevez. Corinthians won.
In the other one, it was starters minus Tevez. Corinthians lost.
>>
File: 1428846316436.gif (500 KB, 242x251) Image search: [Google]
1428846316436.gif
500 KB, 242x251
>>63938289
>thinking anyone cares about either washed up has been
>>
>>63949286
Oh look, the midget with 0 titles with his country
>>
>>63938289
>You mean the Ronaldo who got fat and addicted to drugs?
The one who banged some models and went anal on trannies? The one that suggested stadiums are more important than hospitals?

Yes, Nuno, that one.
>>
>>63949303
>international titles matter

casual detected
>>
>>63949311

you know he never actually banged those trannies right?
>>
>>63949322
I would expect a canadian saying this, yeah. Now go ask argentinian fans how they feel when Messi is goating with Barcelona only to get tired and choke when Argentina plays.
>>
>>63949303
Oh look, a lardass with 1 relevant title with his club

I love how Ronaldo dicksuckers always bring up Messi's lack of titles with the NT and just happen to forget that Ronaldo won 0 CLs and 1 league title in his entire career
>>
>>63949334
Now ask which titles Argies would rather have: A world cup with Messi leading the team maradona style or Messi winning 10 CLs and 6 BdOr with Barcelona.
That's why he's still called a pecho frio and a "catalan hdp" and Maradona is still their biggest idol.
>>
>>63949357
>Now ask which titles Argies would rather have
No one gives a shit what Argies think or say
>>
>>63949334
Club football is nice and all but most people in countries with football tradition would rather see their team win a world cup.
Having messi and winning nothing is such a waste.
>>
>>63940212
>Someone who is obsessed on trying to push Maradona as irrelevant on every single thread isn't very smart Joao.
What you fail to see is that my posts about Maradona are:
a) debunking of common myths about him from guys here that obviously never watched him play outside of YT highlights and aren't even slightly knowledgable about his career (as this fine gentlemant said it out >>63940260), and
b) analogies I like to use when people dismiss Messi from GOAT debate using various reasons (i.e. lacking of particular team trophy and similiar), so I just point out similiar failures from Maradona's career as he is seen as an undisputable candidate in GOAT debate

I by no means think Maradona was irrelevant, Ignacio.
>>
>>63949303
he won the Olympic gold medal desu
>>
>>63949451
where do you rate Messi Ronaldo and Maradona? just curious
>>
>>63949361
t. childish chav
>>
>>63949329
>never fucked those trannies
Yes, he did. Feel free to prove me wrong.
>>
>>63949952

read the story m8

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-562742/Brazilian-World-Cup-star-Ronaldo-takes-prostitutes-hotel-room--discover-MEN.html
>>
Why is it wrong to fuck some trannies? Just shows how confident he was in his sexuality, not like Penaldo living in a closet.
>>
>>63949952

over the whole testimony of Andréia Albertini, not once 'she' claimed Ronaldo fucked her in any way. In fact the whole issue is he not wanting to pay because he didn't use 'her' services anyway, and 'she' demanding to get paid because he wasted her time (brought to the car and over some far away neighborhood).
>>
Yeah, the fat one. Not the faggy one
>>
File: 1443752451625.jpg (63 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1443752451625.jpg
63 KB, 724x611
>>63938619
>laughs of spanish
>gets shot
>>
Reminder that unless you were born before the 90s your opinion on this is invalid.
>>
Ronaldo was the most complete football player in football history. He was fast, had amazing endurance, could perform well on his own, had Brazilian dance moves on the field and could single-handedly turn the outcome of a match. At his peak, most of his goals were made out-dribbling the goal keeper. He could go from the midfield and run, passing three to five defenders _consistently_ and score with a blast. Only on a HANDFUL of occasions defenders managed to stop him by traditional ball control (so no dirty tackles).

If it wasn't for his constant injuries and illness which made him rapidly store fat, Messi would just be "that guy" who wasn't any better than Ronaldo.

The Ronaldo (CR7) you are talking about has peaked years ago and now lives of an entire team dedicated to making him score. Put him in any other team and you wouldn't notice him. Put Ronaldo in any other team, and he would fucking run the team.

The next time you shit talk the Ronaldo, fucking check your facts and consider the difference. I am actually piss mad at people comparing Penaldo to Ronaldo.
>>
File: ronaldo-magic-o[1].gif (2 MB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
ronaldo-magic-o[1].gif
2 MB, 300x240
>>63951520
Just look at this gif and tell me which player in modern day football can do this. C o n s i s t e n t l y. Ronaldo had one of these actions (often multiple) every fucking match. Do you see Neymar doing this? He would get shoulder bumped away by anyone who weighs more than the 60kg of bones he is. Don't get me wrong, Neymar, Messi etc all have very good ball control but what Ronaldo possessed was on a completely different level.

I remember this match (forgot which one) in which he falls to his knees, gets back up and then passes three or four defenders and scores after challenging the goal keeper. Nobody in modern day football has that strength, endurance or skill anymore.

Messi comes close, but he is evidently over his peak and other than his perfect fit in Barca, never managed to proof that he is also capable of performing outside the oiled machine of Barcelona.
>>
ronaldo can score in important matchs.He scored against altetico in CL final
AJAJJAJAJAJAJA
dumb portugese. Penaldo is sHIT
>>
>>63939177
>>63939244
A pleasure to share the same board with you, anons.
>>
>>63949084
That's not true. He was an outstanding player, definitely the most important on the team, but he didn't carry the team.

You missed a chance of accusing corinthians of stacking their team with money laundering, which they did.
Carlos Alberto, who was remarkably hailed by mourinho as a brilliant player then and was important in Porto's CL title, was in that team.
Roger was one of the best midfielders playing in Brazil, with justice.
Nilmar, a remarkable striker, was on that team.
Fabio Costa was a brilliant keeper then.
Even Gustavo Nery and Marcelo Mattos were brilliant in that team.
Pretty much everyone on that team was very good. It was a costly team as well.

Don't be stupid, or dishonest.
>>
>>63940060
Who is Robert Baer, and why did you choose that name?
>>
>>63951520
>Ronaldo was the most complete football player in football history.

Almost got me there. You're considering that if wasn't for the injuries he would have been at his physical peak all his career like no man has ever done.

Messi is far above Ronaldo, he does and have done consistently what you claim about the brazilian, but you're overrating too much his impact on the game of his team.

I've seen both at his peak playing on my team, I wouldn't have any emocional reason to pick one over the other. Messi is just way better than Ronaldo, being both the two best players in the last 25 years by far.
>>
>>63952815

Everyone says his peak season was at Barca because of muh stats, but it was actually the season after at Inter, where he took on a creator role as well as goalscorer. I think that Ronaldo is very comparable to Messi, and i'd have difficulty choosing between the two. Messi is obviously the better player because he's played that role for longer than one season, but had Ronaldo been able to reach 27/28 without blowing his knees out, it would be very close imo.
>>
>>63938357
this
>>
>>63938289

>RONALDO NUMBA 9
>power past 7 defenders and score
>best and most complete striker of all time

PENALDO
>dive and fall as lone David Luiz attempts a poor tackle
>score a penalty against Eibar
>"TSUUUUUUUUU GIB BALLON d'OR PLZ"
>>
Donaldo isn't even better than Eusebio desu
>>
File: real-madrid-vs-napoles.jpg (40 KB, 591x421) Image search: [Google]
real-madrid-vs-napoles.jpg
40 KB, 591x421
>>63949451
You literally use the same two arguments every single time on every single thread, that he lost against Real Madrid(that team was mother fucking Quinta del Buitre btw) in the EC and Napoli's defensive record in the league being the other argument you use. Barcelona is always the team with the best defensive record in Europe on a good year, is Messi less of a GOAT cause of that?
Come on i can't believe you actually take seriously all those posts from trolls saying Messi isn't the GOAT cause he didn't win the WC, they're just memeing for the sake of it.
Maradona being the better player is questionable, you can also take away all the bullshit from the youtube videos and the urban myths about him playing against eleven players by himself, but he still had something else that most players don't have which is natural leadership, coupled with his talent made him mark an era.
>>
>>63953022
I meant at his physicall peak, refering to the pre-injured Ronaldo. Didn't try to say that it was his best season.

Ronaldo's passing and understanding of the game was behind Messi, plus the ability of association and making your team play.

Besides, Ronaldo had a more phyisical demanding style of play. I'm not saying that his game was based on his physic, things proved that wouldn't be right.
>>
>>63952698
That was a post on a CIA Agent. Nothing fancy, my CAN /SP enquirer
>>
>>63953468
No, the bong is actually correct.

Ronaldo himself has said in interview (in portuguese) his best years as a football player were at Inter, because he became a more complete player than at Barça.
>>
>>63938612
>Ronaldo Brazil Impossible Technique and Dribbling Ever
>>
>>63954778
arabs and their youtube football videos with shitty electronic music, man
Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.