[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>12-2 in December
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: russ.jpg (47 KB, 960x659) Image search: [Google]
russ.jpg
47 KB, 960x659
>12-2 in December
>>
File: Hawks.png (20 KB, 553x195) Image search: [Google]
Hawks.png
20 KB, 553x195
15-3 after this one
>>
No chance of seattle beating the vikings this year

stylistic nightmare, and its at Minnesota
>>
>>63937433

>implying the vikings are unbeatable in gopher stadium

lel
>>
>>63937400
>losing to the vikings
Uh I have lived in Minnesota all my life and no
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 247x204) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 247x204
>>63937370
>18-1 when leading going into the 4th quarter
>>
22% of Seattle's receiving yards and their only tight end is out for the rest of the season.

The defense isn't anywhere close to what it used to be.

They'll be lucky if they can squeak by the Browns and the Ravens.
>>
>>63937465

>implying that's more painful than the real 18-1
>>
>>63937446
>>63937444
Vikings Home Record 4-1
Seahawks Road Record 2-3
>>
>>63937514

>getting BTFO by meme rodgers at home
>>
>>63937542
>needing the refs to beat the lions at home
>>
>>63937489
>implying they used Graham before he got hurt
The broship with Russel was a lie and has turned out to be a massive failure. They will be better off now that they don't have to worry about finding ways to fit him into things and focus on feeding Baldwin/Lockette/Kearse or even throwing to Lynch.
>>
File: 2015ring.jpg (42 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
2015ring.jpg
42 KB, 625x352
>>63937512
kiss it, bitch!
>>
>>63937560

im glad that was a no call, let the players decide the outcome

Based Kam Chancellor won the game. CalvLELn Johnson lost it.
>>
>>63937563
>>implying they used Graham before he got hurt
There was no subtle implication. I outright gave you the percentage of receiving yards he pulled in for the team. 22% is not a trivial amount of work.

Wilson was already a mediocre passer, and now a huge chunk of his talent is taken away so defenses have much less to worry about.
>>
>>63937514
We have Teddy. Do you really think he can handle the Seacock defense? Him alone can lose it
>>
>>63937514
i think you have to look at it by team strength and weakness and seahawks strengths obliterate the vikings. their secondary will destroy bridgewater, their elite run stoppage will handle peterson and wilson can simply outgun bridgewater. i don't see this game being even close seahawks will win something like 40-10.
>>
>>63937446

Doesn't matter where you live, the only game where Seattle's offense didn't look like fucking garbage was in a home game against the 30th ranked defense when seattle had 4 picks to keep their offense on the field.

If the fucking cowgirls can hold them to 13 points (including a gift touchdown) the vikings will ass fuck them to death.

And now Graham and Lynch are out? fucking lol

And who the fuck in seattle is going to stop Peterson?

And the legion of whom just got passed on for fucking 500 yards (buh... but 4 picks) the fucking lineman caused 3 of those
>>
>>63937707
before last week the Falcons had the number 1 ranked rush defence and Peterson styled all over them, the Seahawks currently have the 5th ranked rush defence and the 24th ranked pass defence, I think the Vikings will be fine.
>>
>>63937834
You are way more optimistic than me anon. I am preparing to not be watching the game for very long after they start getting embarassed
>>
>>63937489
>only tight end
>Russell needs Jimmy to win games

You literally know nothing about the Seahawks.
>>
>>63937707

But the seahawks secondary is shit this year
But they their run defense is #7, AP just shit all over the #1

You're just making shit up, when you watch the game next week, remember that's i'll be specifically thinking about you when I laugh.

Vikings win 23-10
>>
File: tumblr_mqavkciWba1symmvdo1_1280.jpg (252 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqavkciWba1symmvdo1_1280.jpg
252 KB, 1280x960
>>63937910

>actually thinking the vikings will hold seahawks to 10 points
>>
Sleeping on the vikings defense is bad. Hawks are walking into a death trap.
>>
>>63937942

The Lions held seattle to 13 points, and then proceeded to allow an average of 39 in their next 4 games
>>
>>63938006
lets not forget that the Seahawks D also managed Zero (0) Sacks on Stafford, and the Lions O-line is one of the shittiest things in football
>>
>>63937869
>before last week the Falcons had the number 1 ranked rush defence and Peterson styled all over them
I'm sorry but you have to be a complete moron to compare the Falcons run D to the Seahawks.

>before last week the Falcons had the number 1 ranked rush defence and Peterson styled all over them

>But the seahawks secondary is shit this year
It really isn't, especially not when facing a shitty passer like Bridgewater. Football outsiders will give you a more realistic analysis of their pass D. They're top 10 all around.

Seahawks are going to completely obliterate the Vikings and it won't even be a game at any point in time.

>>63938057
Lions have completely changed their coaching staff and have thrown the ball well since then. Can't fault the Seahawks for not having time to prepare against a different offense and sometimes teams just have an off game.
>>
>>63937370
Whats with the Seahawks under Pete being godtier mode in december and then painfully average the first 8 games of the season

what happens in december that makes them so good
>>
>>63938213
in September they are still looking back thinking about their summer holidays, and in December they get hype for Christmas, and Carroll tells them they get no presents if they don't perform
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.