[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will Messi win player of the month?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: la liga player of the month.png (73 KB, 665x637) Image search: [Google]
la liga player of the month.png
73 KB, 665x637
When will Messi win player of the month?
>>
In which month has he deserved it more than the player who won? I can't see one.
>>
Tbh amigo if he won player of the month the only times he wouldn't win it is when he's injured
>>
>>63931599

When there's a "Iniesta/system-babby of the month" award
>>
>>63931634
Schumacher was a system baby too, he needs to be fast outside the car too
>>
>>63931613
February 2015

Alberto Bueno - 5 goals, 0 assists

Messi - 6 goals, 3 assists
>>
>90% are forwards

#nonstrikerlivesmatter
>>
October 2015

Neymar - 6 goals, 3 assists

Suarez - 5 goals, 1 assist

Borja Baston - 3 goals, 0 assists

Does, by any chance, Marca decide who gets this award?
>>
>>63931746
>win the league
>none of your players gets player of the month

you must be onto something
>>
>>63931746

>marca

nigga La Liga president is a fan of Real Madrid and admitted publicly that El Claisoc hurt him. They keep inventing awards for RM ffs.
>>
>>63931746
it's a lot easier to score goals for barca than for eibar
>>
>>63931786
It's not just about goals. Neymar and Suarez were absolutely sensational the entire month (Neymar has been the best player in the world since the start of October). I'll willingly admit that I only watched one Eibar game in October (the one vs Barcelona) but there is no way that Borja Baston was a better player over that stretch than Neymar/Suarez.

Unless you want to rename it from La Liga Player of the Month to La Liga Player Who Sort of Exceeded Expectations on an Average Team This Month, then Baston should definitely win
>>
>>63931820
>Neymar has been the best player in the world since the start of October

Literally not even in the top 3 players at his own club
>>
3 months ago Simeone said that this year, La Liga would be especially easy for RM. Around the same time, a referee was found to have been offered bribes in RM games.

This is the league where, for the 2nd year in a row, a new prize is created at the end of the year JUST to award Ronaldo because he clearly isn't the best in any other categories ("MVP award" in 2014, "Fans Player of the Year" yesterday)

This is the league in which the League president is a self-professed burning RM fan, in a country where the biggest sports newspaper shills for RM nonstop.

It's easy being RM, but they still fuck it up somehow.
>>
>>63931746
Madrid is the 'home' team of the liga bosses and the government. This means Barcelona is the enemy. It has always been like that and this is just another example. Nothing new. The amount of bullshit that has been going on for decades is incredible.

On the other hand, it gives winning titles a better taste.
>>
>>63931843
that actually applies to any english player in the "E" "P" L
>>
>>63931859
>Alberto Bueno
Why I am so jealous of his name? It's almost hurting me.
>>
>>63931849

This. Considering Madrid spend more on average per player than any other club (20m), it's embarrassing that Barca, who only spend 15m, have not only been winning all the silverware, but also its players deserve all the individual achievements. Ballon D'or this year should've been between Messi, Suarez and Nerman.
>>
>>63931599
i think just goes to show how poor barcelona actually is and how much help they get from referees
>>
In fact no Barca player has ever won it
>>
>>63931885

>you will never be named Axel Witsel

why even live
>>
Its funny because they should have given one month to a barca player and then it would be sort of believable and they could keep on not including them. As it is its just ridiculous and it brings attention to how skewed some thing are in la liga
>>
>>63932323
by skewed i assume you mean barcelona winning the treble?
>>
>>63931859
>not being part of the vardy party
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.