[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Bulls fan pissed me off tonight so I'm making this thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: UnstoppableButHumble.png (791 KB, 1080x668) Image search: [Google]
UnstoppableButHumble.png
791 KB, 1080x668
A Bulls fan pissed me off tonight so I'm making this thread.

Ways Curry is better than Jordan (despite the former being the obvious best basketball player of all time)

MJ
>carried by Pippen
>had trouble beating teams (Pistons, Rockets)
>carried by Coach Jackson
>had David Stern in his back pocket at all times
>refs didn't even bother taking whistles out of their mouths during Bulls games because they were blowing it constantly to make sure MJ got his stats
>killed his father
>second banana to Bugs Bunny in a shitty kids movie
>hardly loyal, jumped ship to Washington late in his career
>sub 30% 3 point shooter
>easy competition

Steph
>first player to ever beat the other first team all NBA players in the playoffs
>carried a bunch of scrubs to the finals
>shut down Dellavadova and put up 27/8 a night in the finals
>family man, great family that is at every game, not MURDERED
>victim of LeBron pandering from the league
>still humble enough to play through it
>Luke fucking Walton is his coach, still goes 16-0 to break the record
>MVP and a ring in the same season
>changing the game, literally
>influencing youth of America to adopt the new 3 point heavy style of basketball, fun and exciting

Any other questions?
>>
>90's basketball was infinitely more competitive
>all those all-stars and HOF's from the 90's.
nice try new bb fan. Your age is showing
>>
>>63931057
They're only hall of famers because they're old dip shit. The players Curry is ćucking now will be in the HOF too.
>>
File: 1426991573092.jpg (53 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
1426991573092.jpg
53 KB, 500x383
>>63931086
>>63931036
I bet you are still in high school.
6 rings > 1 ring
playing defense > not playing defense

yeah steph can shoot, but he will never be a good defensive player. average at best.
>>
>shitty kids movie
stopped right there
>>
>Ways Curry is better than Jordan

Stopped reading there.

And this is coming from a hardcore dubs fan.
>>
>shut down Dellavadova
I chuckled. 8/10
>>
File: KobeWho.png (531 KB, 1080x524) Image search: [Google]
KobeWho.png
531 KB, 1080x524
>>63931101
The shit sucks you nostalgia faggot. It's only 36% on Rotten Tomatoes. What's sad is that's still higher than MJ's 3pt% KEK
>>
>>63931146
The only 3pt% that matters is game winners. lmao how many of those does Curry have? LOL
>>
>>63931146
>being a ratings shill
>>
>>63931158
>The only 3pt% that matters is game winners
What a ridiculously retarded thing to say
>>
>>63931168
>living in the UK

What a ridiculously retarded thing to do
>>
>>63931158
>3 points doesn't matter unless it's a game winner

This is what MJ cockroaches actually believe? How do you admire a father killer? Why do you not accept pic related as the best thing NBA has ever offered?
>>
>>63931036
>being this delusional

Honestly how autistic is /sp/ these days?
>>
>>63931179

Because he was carried to his only ring
>>
>>63931168
>>63931179
>get facts thrown into your face
>move goal posts

kek
>>
>curry has never made the game winning shot to save the looney tunes

fuck outta here stephanie
>>
>>63931098
>playing defense > not playing defense

He plays great defense. His +/- is off the charts.
>>
>>63931199
>facts
>"only game winners matter" is now somehow a fact
I don't think you know what facts are
>>
File: Curry104.png (1000 KB, 1080x796) Image search: [Google]
Curry104.png
1000 KB, 1080x796
>>63931187
???

By who? Klay "let James 'worst player on the planet' Harden score on me at will" Thompson? Draymond "just one more missed 3 and I swear I'll stop taking these shots" Green? Andre "Adam Silver gave me an undeserving trophy so Curry wouldn't get the hardware to solidify his spot over MJ" Igoudala?

Fuck off
>>
>>63931203
warriors have let up over 100 pts the last 3 games, and then played the lakers.
then another 100 pt game to the nugs.
another 100 to the clippers.
>>
Apparently, both UNC and NC State were interested in him, but they weren't serious about it. Imagine him with the team that won the '09 championship. Holy shit.
>>
>>63931230
>2015
>still using points allowed as a measure of good defense
Warriors play at a high pace so naturally they'll allow (and score) more raw points but they're 5th in the league in defensive rating.
>>
>people STILL taking the Curry bait

Maybe piggy chink was the alpha in the end after all
>>
jordan also played in the easier eastern conference. Curry went through one of the best and most stacked western conference in recent history.
>>
Curry is a better shooter a better dribbler and he averages more assists per game. Michael was a ball hog never passed don't get me wrong MJ was good just not the best. Also who could shoot better than curry. Who is even close to as good as curry? The answer nobody. Nobody is better than curry not even MJ
>>
>>63932578
>>63932634
This
>>
>>63931036
Jordan nostalgiafags on suicide watch.
>>
>>63931036
Curry's better at 3-pointers and free throws. That's literally it. The off court stuff doesn't hold any value. If you want a quality human being, find someone that's not an athlete.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.