[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone care about womens soccer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: portlandthorns.jpg (413 KB, 920x520) Image search: [Google]
portlandthorns.jpg
413 KB, 920x520
Does it matter at all? Let's be honest, Americans talk all day about how they won three women's world cups and yet no one cares. Why is that?
>>
no one cares about female sports in general unless they wear tight clothes
>>
>>63925525

This.

Why do you think Women's tennis is so popular? All them visible nipples through shirts
>>
>>63925474

why watch a bunch of dikes?
>>
The quality of play is pathetically low. Watching Copa America matches right after a Women's World Cup match, there's a massive difference, the speed, the technique. Even the worst mens club out there would clubber the USWNT to the point where 7-1 would of not seemed bad.
>>
>>63925818

My high school team would batter the womens national team. Absolutely take them to pieces.
>>
>>63926112
Is the disparity that bad?
>>
>>63925603
>>63925818
Combination of these are your answer
>>
File: 1445185468758.gif (930 KB, 500x235) Image search: [Google]
1445185468758.gif
930 KB, 500x235
because soccer qt3.14s
>>
>>63927433
College, and not high level college teams or player will slaughter women's teams or players.

I was a college-level tennis player and hit with girls who went on to pro careers. It was like hitting against 10 year old boys. They're not even remotely close to the men's game. It's not a slam on women, it's just the reality of the male and female physiques.
>>
>>63925474
I watched USWNT during the womens world cup. Its an alright product; the us women manage to play at a decently high level for girls.

so to answer your question, I kinda care.
>>
File: slags.webm (3 MB, 496x280) Image search: [Google]
slags.webm
3 MB, 496x280
>wymyns 'sports'
>>
So does the womens world cup mean anything or is it Confederations Cup tier in meaningless?
>>
>>63925474

They play worse than u-15 male teams, so no one but their families care about female "soccer".
>>
>>63930172
LMAO
>>
File: nipponese goaltending.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nipponese goaltending.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>not watching the waifu world cup
>not watching the memeiest sport behind Deathwalk

its regular soccer with 10 times the memes and with qt's instead of dudes. You'd have to be gay NOT to watch it
>>
I'm a fan of a non league team so International Womens football is a step up in terms of quality.

Everything else below that is 'lol lob the tiny keeper' tier.
>>
>>63931749
Most teams play a fairly good style to watch too, despite the shitter quality.
>>
>>63930172
kek every time
>>
>>63931749
At a World Cup final non the less? That was pathetic lol.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.