[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LGTSS >Shitaly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg-large.jpg (36 KB, 724x638) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg-large.jpg
36 KB, 724x638
LGTSS

>Shitaly
>>
>being this mad
>>
Why are britbongs mad at shitaly?
>>
>>63919953
Why are they mad at anyone? Cause the weather's shite, the food's British and Hogwarts isn't real.
>>
>>63919953
England is soon going to have only 3 places in CL while Italy will get their 4
>>
>>63920219

>Germans insulting anyone else's food

Ok
>>
>>63920250
>Brits assuming they know anything about anything off the shores of their island

Ok
>>
>>63920250

What do Germans even eat? Apart from Syrian cock.
>>
>you'll never be as shit AND mad as the Englander scum
feels gud
>>
>>63920281
Jews.
>>
>tfw you're the only person ITT that knows it's a parody of Syria
>>
>>63920237

Holy shit is this real? Where can I confirm this?

EPLEL BTFO
>>
>>63920308
>tfw you think you're really clever but you're not
>>
>>63920341

No, you're not.
>>
got a link for the poll?
>>
>>63920367

https://twitter.com/British_First/status/670892296116768768
>>
>>63920308
Most of /sp/ probably say Serie A like 'seeri ay', hence them not understanding the confusion.
>>
>>63919751
>Britburkas talking about bombing shit
I see that Britain is embracing their Islamic roots.
>>
>>63920495
>le bomb hospitals face
>>
>>63920509

>le investigate themselves face
>>
>>63920514
>le knife bin face
>>
Serie A has done a good job of bombing itself tbhonest.
>>
>engmad
>eplel
>memehampton getting knocked out by a Danish team
kek
KEK
>>
>>63920573

>Wales & N. Ireland qualified for an extended Euros
>Denshit didn't

lmao
>>
>>63920609
>Albania bribed and cheated their way to the Euroes
fix'd
>Denmark has a Euro Cup
>Englel doesn't
lmao
>>
>>63920643

>Zero world cups
>Not being rich enough to out bribe Albania

kek
>>
>>63920328
it's based on a rolling average of results from the last 5 years, IIRC
Italy's entrants have been doing much better than Britain's as of late, so unless the Premier League teams step it the fuck up this year, it's going to be very close the next couple of CL cycles as to who gets the 4th spot
>>
>>63920698
>Italy's entrants have been doing much better than Britain's as of late

Not strictly true, Italy is basically just taking advantage of the fact that doing well in the Europa League is just as good for the coefficient as doing well in the Champions League.

I don't mean that in a sneering way either, it's stupid the EPL teams don't make more of an effort in the Europa, but that's how Italy are racking up the points.
>>
>>63920785
this was literally how germany got the place from italy though
italian teams didnt give two fucks about Euro League and lost a shit load of points on that
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.