[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pats Bros Get In Here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 49
File: image.png (48 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48 KB, 1200x1200
No other team fans needed ITT

Tough loss, and you can blame it on refball or the dropped punt or gronk getting injured, but this season is far from over

Hopefully Gronk won't need surgery. He looked strong when but the fact that he couldn't lean a lot of weight on one side is concerning

This season has been a fucking plague for our team, but we are still in a good position to lock up that #1 seed

Thoughts on the rest of the season? Playoffs predictions? Anything else?
>>
>>63908724
Done with the nfl they proved this is a corrupt league not worth my time. Also the season is over thanks injuries. This team will go nowhere in the playoffs. Expect more losses to even though we play dogshit teams.
>>
File: 3478945223901.jpg (186 KB, 585x828) Image search: [Google]
3478945223901.jpg
186 KB, 585x828
>>
I just want Gronk to be ok, fuck the games.
>>
AHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOTS. KARMA FOR BEING CHEATING PIECES OF SHIT. RIP GLASSKOWSKI
>>
BROCKED
>>
If we have Amendola and Gronk back soon as well as Collins, Hightower, and some of the O-Line, we'll be able to coast into the #1 seed and by then EdelGOAT can return. What matters of being healthy for the playoffs. If we're healthy then, other teams will rightfully be afraid.
>>
>>63908883
I agree, but I'm not ready to quit on this team quite yet. I think we can go 14-2 with a late season loss while resting brady and still make a solid playoff run

>>63908964
Read the OP
>>
Honestly losing Gronk sucks but if we get our other boys back we easily have a shot at the Owl
>>
>>63908883
>CORRUPT LEAGUE
>YOUR TEAM HAS LITERALLY BEEN CHEATING FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS
LAWL.
>>
>>63908724
Cut Harper honestly.

Also, no idea why they didn't run the ball 3 times with 2:40 left and Denver had 1 timeout. Pretty shitty coaching desu senpai.
>>
Gronk tore his ACL, he's done for the season. I'm so fucking done with this season. Get jewed out of the only difficult game for the rest of our schedule by some nigger wearing white and black. But now we don't have ANYONE to play. Were fucked bros :(
>>
>>63908982
Fucking this. I would have been fine with losing today but the gronk injury stings
>>
>>63908883

This and this and this

It's one of those "literally the entire team is injured seasons" like in 2013 or like Dallas is having now

Seasons over, and that was the most one sided officiating in a while. Talk about phantom calls. Whole team is literal who's + Brady. Seasons done. Start Jimmy the Wop to let him get some "first team" reps.

Was a great season for 10.5 weeks. Enjoy your owl panthers.
>>
>>63908982
Well then you should take a seat bud...
>>
Honestly chalked this game up as a loss with no Amendola/Jules/Collins.
Logan Ryan played surprisingly well.
Once Gronk went down I didn't care about the game. I'd immediately trade the loss for Gronk being healthy in the playoffs, and it sounds like he's not dead.
If it wasn't for Chris Harper getting stonehands not even the refs could save the Broncos, so I feel good about the rest of the season.

Don't give two iron shits about going 16-0 anyway.
>>
>>63909086
>No other team fans needed ITT
Yet we are still here
>>
At least we lost to Colorado so thats not so bad. But damn no more Gronk.....Bradys gonna have to carry the team
>>
With Edelman and Amendola in the playoffs I'm pretty sure its still going to be an Owl win. No team is good enough to beat the Patriots, the Broncos looked extremely weak and as soon as Cam Newton gets injured from his 200 rushing yard games the Panthers season is going to be over.

Even losing every game up to the playoffs the Patriots have a good shot at getting another ring.
>>
File: 1448786670047.gif (424 KB, 248x300) Image search: [Google]
1448786670047.gif
424 KB, 248x300
>>63908982
This desu senpai. If they make the playoffs and Gronk is ok, I will be happy.
>>
File: 1437636569702.jpg (58 KB, 762x388) Image search: [Google]
1437636569702.jpg
58 KB, 762x388
>>63908724
If Gronk is injured the season is over. They don't have a run game, and our pass game isn't going to cover it. Even if Edelman is back for the playoffs, that isn't enough to be a super bowl contender. It sucks too, with Brady getting older, they are running out of time to win another owl.
>>
File: 1445887254726.jpg (149 KB, 635x633) Image search: [Google]
1445887254726.jpg
149 KB, 635x633
>PERFECT season ruined by hated rival? Check.
>Losing the second most important player (Gronk) on the team? Check.
>Blown 2+ score lead?
>Game would have been over if not for one simple play? (Muffed punt) Check.
>An disgusting performance by the refs to hurt our team? CHECK.
>Game behind us for #1 seed now 1 game back with tiebreaker? Check.
>A glimmer of hope (extending to OT) only to be viciously put away (long ass TD run)?

WAKE ME UP
>>
If Gronk is ded it's over guys. The league is weak but the Patriots wont win without him.
>>
File: image.png (90 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
90 KB, 640x1136
P-please be ok
>>
I'm glad the first loss is out of the way at this point and the focus can shift on recovering, they're still gonna beat anyone at home in the AFC playoffs.
>>
BTFO
>>
>No other team fans needed ITT

Nah

Gronk acted like a little bitch babby just like all the patsfags rn
>>
>patriots loss game because MUHH FEELS about gronk
>he's actually not even out for year

OH COME ON
>>
It's not that the Pats lost, they were bound to lose a few given their insane amount of injuries, it's how they lost. When the commentators have to find a way to say "uhh...that may have been a blown call by the refs" multiple times in the game for both teams, the targeting hit on Gronk, the fumbles that only went the Colts' way, it was just bad.

10-1, still first seed, but they can't afford another loss now and can't rest the starters in the last few games if they want that #1 seed. This blows.
>>
Now that the Patriots have finally lost, I feel my hatred for them evaporating. It's even worse seeing half the fanbase jumping ship from a single, close loss. For those of you who aren't bandwagoning faggots, know that you have my deepest sympathies about Gronk. In retrospect, it was the shitty fanbase that always annoyed me; the Patriots seem like pretty nice guys.

- a Packers fan
>>
You guys should legit consider shutting Brady down for the Playoffs so he doesn't get hurt too.

Shit's cursed yo.
>>
File: 0526433001423360147_filepicker.jpg (155 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
0526433001423360147_filepicker.jpg
155 KB, 1365x1024
I'm not a pats fan, but I have to admit, with all of their receivers out and one of the most awful games I have ever seen called, I have to give my respect to the pats, well played game.>>63909121
So you're saying that all the other teams haven't spied or they haven't inflated/deflated the ball? You're a Fucking twat
>>
>>63908724
Gonna cry like a little bitch? The patsies played a good team and lost. It's the 2014 buncos all over again.
>>
Its not that we lost. Its how we lost.

If they dropped 40 on us then I would feel better about it. Its just the amount of bullshit that went on during that game. Gronk died and all those ghost penalties.
>>
>>63908724

Broncos fan here. We were playing with our backup QB in his second start and the refs have been punishing our defense based on reputation alone for the past several weeks. I have little sympathy for crybaby Pats fans.
>>
>10-1
>>
>>63909529
this desu senpai
>>
File: broncopacker.gif (772 KB, 220x161) Image search: [Google]
broncopacker.gif
772 KB, 220x161
You just lost to the only decent team you played all year, a back up QB, and blew a 2 Touchdown lead. Time to start crying refball
>>
>>63908982

bradys face when gronk got injured almost made me cry

I've never seen someone look so devastated
>>
File: Brock Lobster.jpg (32 KB, 495x315) Image search: [Google]
Brock Lobster.jpg
32 KB, 495x315
Broncofan here, I honestly really like the Patriots and Brady. It was a good game, and I am upset about Gronk.

Brady fans keep your head up tho, all this means is that Peyton will never start again. And Broncos will probably be one and done in the playoffs, while the Patriots will probably make it to the Owl.

When the Pats make it, I will be rooting for them. For now, I just hope Brock can become the next great
>>
>>63909567
Thanks bro. I know I'm sounding kinda reddit but that means a lot. I've always had tons of respect for the packers and was bummed last year when we missed out on an owl rematch. You guys know what its like to lose key players so thanks a bunch. I hope to see ya in the owl this year.

-a pats fan
>>
>>63909415
With a few players back for the playoffs, namely Edelman and Amendola, its certainly possible to win the Owl. Brady makes these two play as well as top tier superstar receivers on any team in the league.
>>
>>63909529
>Colts
>>
>>63909665
>still thinking Osweiler is the backup
>>
>>63909529
Colts are inside your head lol
>>
Adam Schefter Verified account
@AdamSchefter

More testing likely and further updates ahead, but one source just texted this on Gronk's leg injury: "Doesn't appear to be serious."

@AdamSchefter

More testing likely and further updates ahead, but one source just texted this on Gronk's leg injury: "Doesn't appear to be serious."

@AdamSchefter

@AdamSchefter

@AdamSchefter

@AdamSchefter

>>
I've never seen a single play cause so much destruction before
When Harper dropped that ball he single handedly set in motion a chain of events that:
Lost the game
Ruined a teams perfect 19-0 season
Ruined any shot of the team winning the Superbowl
Injured Gronk who knows how badly, possibly ending the career of the greatest TE in history
>>
File: hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.png (15 KB, 617x102) Image search: [Google]
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.png
15 KB, 617x102
HE'S OK BOYS

WE STILL IN BUSINESS
>>
Blame the refs all you want but they played like shit at the end of game
10-1 is still a better record than 90% of the league anyways
>>
>>63909567
>The shitty fanbase
>Packers fan
I know this isn't bait but I wish it was. I wish you weren't real.
>>
GRONK IS OKAY BROS

ITS A FUCKING WIN
>>
>>63909665
In the snow, at mile high with 90% of the offense dead. Denver still needed the refs bending over backwards for them to squeak out an overtime win.
>>
>>63909681
Nice try patskuck
>>
>>63909767
>>63909748

Honestly it didn't seem like he got drilled to me, not surprised its supposedly not serious
>>
>>63909735
>>63909746
Oh shit lel.
>>
>>63909755
19-0 doesn't matter man. As long as we have all of our guys healthy before the playoffs so we can make a strong run everything will turn out ok
>>
We're on to Philly.
>>
>>63909882
Fucking this
>>
>>63909681
If peyton is healthy, there is no contest. you start manning.
>>
>>63909862

Agreed. I'd much rather repeat instead of a perfect season.
>>
>>63909857
He just hit the knee in an extremely dangerous angle and given the hit that took Gronk out before it look terrifying to see him writhing on the ground like that.
>>
>>63909813

This is why everyone hates Pats fans. Take the loss like a man and move on.
>>
>>63909797
Born and raised in Kenosha, and I never shitpost about the Packers except when poking fun at my favorite homo quarterback.

I'll be the first to admit that the Packers have a bandwagon problem, but every single good team does. I'm just trying to show my sympathy to a good team whose fans have given a bad reputation.
>>
>>63909947
The knee was in the air, the most dangerous hits are on a planted leg. Also ACL tears don't cause much immediate pain, Flacco tore his a week ago, got up instantly and finished the game
>>
>"beat" the 2015 NY Giants by one point
>having hope this season

these injuries mang

it's getting cold

and the nights are growing longer

still have to play the fucking jets again

the shit a bostonian has to deal with working in nyc

the jews during world war 2 had it better
>>
>>63909917
I think you rest Brady Garapapopadopalo can beat the lowly Eagles.

Shit's cursed yo.
>>
>>63909755
Honestly that muffed punt was one of the biggest game-changers ever.

Up 21-7, just had a 3-and-out, 10 minutes to go in the game, and you give them a short field when you can't move on offense.

Everyone talks about the Patriots offense/defense historically, but the special teams has always been elite under BB. A muffed punt has happened maybe a half-dozen times in 15 years. We can whine about refball (to a certain extent it's legitimate), but special teams cost the Pats this game.
>>
>>63908982
Sounds like its not serious, just win enough to get a firs round bye and be healthy, thats all I ask.
>>
What are you pats bros drinkin tonight?
>>
>>63910024
Lol idk about that bro, my Dad tore his ACL and was in some damn immediate pain
>>
Other fan ITT here,

Does anyone have a screenshot of that retard who posted a Pats celebratory thread before the game ended so we can all laugh at it?
>>
>>63909755

Exactly what I was thinking

And to you fellow Pats bros "19-0 doesn't matter", fucking really? It meant a fucking lot to me and I know it did to Brady/Belichick too.

This is only the second time during the BB era that we've had a legit shot at 19-0, think about how fucking rare it is to have a legit shot, now it's gone and it may never ever happen. 19-0 would have BIG time killed the eternal pain of 18-1 and made Giants fans seem like fags when bringing up if we eventually went 19-0 this year.
>>
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225 KB, 1280x960
>>63909853
Fuck off Bronco- Patriot broship
>>
>>63909450
there is a video of him walking off on his own without a limp after the xray.

I would assume if it was serious that wouldn't be happening.
>>
>>63910122
Sam Adams and Olde English. It has been a shitty night and I just want Gronk to be ok.
>>
>>63910130
Newfag please go
Fans of the other team post those threads to jinx it
>>
File: 1404601975798.jpg (10 KB, 331x473) Image search: [Google]
1404601975798.jpg
10 KB, 331x473
>>63908724
>THE SHITTY OF BOSBOMB
PATS FAGS BTFO
>THE SHITTY OF BOSBOMB
PATS FAGS BTFO
>THE SHITTY OF BOSBOMB
PATS FAGS BTFO

WE GOT BEAT, BETTER CALL REFBALL
>mfw
>>
>>63910127
Maybe your dad is a faggot

ACL tears hurt but there are countless injuries far worse in terms of immediate pain
>>
Gronk, amendola, and edelman should all be back for the playoffs. They should still get the 1 seed, it doesn't really matter
>>
>>63909655
If by punishing you mean letting them get away with shit all night, the refs punished you the worst i've seen anyone punished.

I know you're just shit posting but even still, Broncos the 4th best team in the AFC right now. Maybe 5th if the Texans keep it up.
>>
As long as Gronk isn't out for the rest of the season, I'll be okay with the loss.

The Patriots really got screwed in this game, but what can you do. Games like this happen. Just need players to get healthy.
>>
File: Sprite 11.jpg (30 KB, 600x257) Image search: [Google]
Sprite 11.jpg
30 KB, 600x257
>>
>>63910138
Do you think they would even start their starters if they were undefeated by the time week 15 came along? Number 1 seed would be secured and you don't need even more injuries before the playoffs
>>
Man being undefeated is nice.
>>
>>63910196
>Newfag

You come up with that all by yourself, big boy?
>>
>>63910138

I can guarantee you they don't give a flying fuck about 19-0 and would much rather just win another owl
>>
>>63910278
OMG NOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY >>>>>>>:(((((((((((
>>
>>63909748
better than a win desu senpai
>>
File: 15456485484855.jpg (41 KB, 365x450) Image search: [Google]
15456485484855.jpg
41 KB, 365x450
FUCK THIS GAY THREAD GET FUCKED CHEATRIOTS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>10-1 TARNISHED

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

>MUH 19-0

>MUH Redemption

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH NO

GET FUCK YOU FUCKING FUCKS

>TIMOTHY BRADLEY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

>BOMBSTON, MA

>>
>>63909665
a back up that puts up better stats than "Let me throw it to the other team manning."

Fuck I wish Peypey was in there, would have been an easy win.
>>
>>63910138
Except now you have the chance to go 18-1 again and will be able to smile when someone posts it instead of being mad. The Broncos did you a favor.
>>
That was the angriest I've ever seen Bill in a press conference
>>
File: arrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh.jpg (17 KB, 268x284) Image search: [Google]
arrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh.jpg
17 KB, 268x284
>>63908883
>corrupt league
corrupt league
>corrupt league
corrupt league
>Pats faggots actually are this delusional

Cry some more you tears are fucking glorious

Daffy duck is back baby and is fapping to that land dragon.
>>
File: 1448478077878.jpg (89 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
1448478077878.jpg
89 KB, 600x700
Lets get this team running on all cylinders after our first round bye and start taking names. We got this.
>>
>>63910322
stop posting in these threads dummy
go cheer for your shit team instead
ha ha ha hahahahahaha
>>
>>63910289

Hell yes they would.

I can 100% guarantee you Brady would start the entire game.

He and BB have been shit on by the NFL so much, reputations dragged through mud (Brady especially) and have 10/10 drive/passion to be the GOATs. No doubt they'd go for 19-0

They're not some spineless, sackless fucking faggot franchise like the Colts who'd quit on a perfect season (how'd that work for them anyways?). I wanted them to get it so bad.

Again, big picture, a Super Bowl is the goal, but fuck man, 19-0 was a legit possibility this year. Fuck if they won this game, the rest of the schedule is faggot teams and Gronk seems like he might be coming back and fuck man I HATE THIS FUCKING LOSS WE GOT KEKED SO HARD BY THE REFS BY AT THE SAME TIME WE ALSO FUCKING CHOKED SO HARD. IF HARPER DOESNT MUFF THAT PUNT NONE OF THIS SHIT HAPPENS WE'RE 11-0, GRONK IS HEALTHY, BRADY IS MVP CANDIDATE AND NOW THEYRE GOING TO FUCKING GIVE IT TO CAM NEWTON CAUSE MUHH BLACK PROGRESSIVE LE QB WITH SMILE FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK IM SO FUCKING SICK RIGHT NOW THAT IS LITERALLY THE WORST PATRIOTS REGULAR SEASON LOSS OF THE BB BRADY ERA IN TERMS OF BAD FEELS YOU CANT NAME ONE THAT IS WORSE THAT IS SUCH A FUCKING KICK IN THE FUCKING BALLS IM SICK OF THE SHIT I CANT EVEN FUCKING LIVE RIGHT NOW IS HOULD GET OFF SPORTS RELATED SITES AND GO JACK OFF OR DO SOMETHING BUT FUCK THIS IS KILLING ME AND NOW THE FUCKING PATNERHS HAVE A BETTER RECORD THE FUCKING MEME FAGGOT TEAM WHILE WE NOW HAVE TO FIGHT FOR LIVES FOR 1 SEED WITH FAGGOT DENVER AND BENGALS BEHIND US FUCK FUCK FU I CANT STAND HTIS FUCKING FUCK
>>
File: espn.png (136 KB, 374x339) Image search: [Google]
espn.png
136 KB, 374x339
>rev up that propaganda!
>>
File: 1398473105890.jpg (48 KB, 300x340) Image search: [Google]
1398473105890.jpg
48 KB, 300x340
>mfw i no longer have to worry every game that we might not go undefeated
>>
File: 1439494421578.jpg (190 KB, 864x924) Image search: [Google]
1439494421578.jpg
190 KB, 864x924
You know what the silver lining here is?

The NFL just re-pissed off Brady and BB. Its late in the season, the deflategate hype has worn down, and the league just gave them a fresh new fuck you to be angry about.

The pressure of winning out is off, theyre angry, and Gronk is fine.

Yea it sucks, but long term this could be a good thing.
>>
>>63908724

I was upset, but after awhile, I'm good. Teams, good teams even, lose sometimes, it happens.

People shitting on the Pats because they're not going 16-0 are funny. As if 10-1 is an awful record. I can't let that get me down.

I'm only concerned about the health of the team. If anything checks out, I can't possible see them losing the 1st seed.
>>
>>63910326
Well he should be. Too many costly turnovers, "penalties", and Gronk's injury are no good moving forward.
>>
>>63909156
based on hit it would be an MCL tear, if he did indeed tear a ligament
>>
>>63910511
This. Remember KC last year? Brady thrives on people shitting on him. Thank you fools for enraging him again.
>>
>>63910522
>If anything checks out, I can't possible see them losing the 1st seed.
All that needs to happen for the Pats to lose the #1 seed is for them to lose 1 more game and the Broncos win out, it's very possible.
>>
Patriots still have the inside track to a first round bye/Home field advantage. As long as Gronk isn't seriously hurt (and it looks like he isn't), I'm not worried.

Get the loss out of the way, going undefeated doesn't mean shit. The only thing that matters is winning the Super Bowl, which is why the Patriots have so many haters in the first place.
>>
>>63910511
It's never been more apparent that Brady and BB are basically chicks, except with dongs.
>>
>>63909156
That's not it at all.
>>
File: Sprite 16.jpg (29 KB, 615x263) Image search: [Google]
Sprite 16.jpg
29 KB, 615x263
>>
>>63909613
.>I'm not a pats fan, but,,,
No one believes you, patriots scum.
>>
Eh, the silver lining is, even if the Pats went 19-0 this year, it'd be with a bunch of qualifies (shit schedule, league sucked that year, wasn't even that great of a team, blah blah)

I mean, if we did it in 2007, we'd be the GOAT best team of all time and no one would question. But going 19-0 this year would have felt kind of stranger imo to be honest family
>>
>>63910482
So much mad. Pats are done. Brady looked like a 45 year old tonight. Dynasty* is over.
>>
>>63910601
>Haters

No I'm sure the haters don't hate the team itself, just their shitty fans
>>
>>63910681
Nah team's definitely cheating overrated shit.
>>
>>63910675
tfw 18-1 SB win forever giving us the response to 18-1 posters with "You mean that year we won their 5th?"
>>
>>63910138
19-0 mattered until Lewis, Edelman, and Amendola got injured. You have to be fucking realistic man, teams don't just go undefeated.
>>
MUH REFS
>>
File: USATSI_8327237_168381064_lowres.jpg (179 KB, 1997x1539) Image search: [Google]
USATSI_8327237_168381064_lowres.jpg
179 KB, 1997x1539
There's no shame in losing to the best.
>>
>>63910746
This. After the entire O-line, Edelman, Amendola and Lewis went down it became more about surviving with home field until the play offs.

Sure, being undefeated is nice but being healthy for the play offs is even better
>>
File: 1447720583369.jpg (103 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1447720583369.jpg
103 KB, 640x640
Im a raidnigger and im glad the Broncos won, nice piece of shit cheating ass team you got there Jew England
>>
>>63910746

But dude, if we won tonight. We literally could have gone 16-0 with the rest of our schedule.

Then we'd have Edeleman/Ammy back for the playoffs and could complete the ultimate 19-0 season
>>
How many games can they lose and still be top seeded going into the playoffs?

I guess they can lose a couple more. And that makes this loss a positive because Bill can start resting players for real and get the real team back in time for the playoffs.

Blessing in disguise, guys!
>>
File: 1326079776605.png (15 KB, 620x604) Image search: [Google]
1326079776605.png
15 KB, 620x604
>mfw most of the pats fans can't accept a loss and saying the pats got cheated
>>
>>63910746
>>63910800

Lets be fucking real

Moss carried the FUCK out of the 2007 team
>>
Holy fuck Bill really was pissed
kek that death stare he gave to that dude who asked about his feelings
>>
This Belichick press conference is goat
>>
>>63910681
Nah, most NFL fans aren't /sp/ or other message board dwelling losers like us.

Normal fans hate the Patriots for the same reason that every other long time winner in any other sport is hated; Jealousy.
>>
>>63910522
Wew you personally played against the buncos, don't feel down! Takes a lot to be an Irl athlete
>>
>>63909934
"no"
>>
File: Sprite 21.jpg (29 KB, 609x256) Image search: [Google]
Sprite 21.jpg
29 KB, 609x256
>>
>>63910830
GRONK IS HEALTHY

AHAHAHAH FUCKING KISS GRONKS MASSIVE RING WEARING DICK
>>
>HURR NOW WE CAN WORRY ABOUT GETTING HEALTHY FOR LE PLAYOFFS :^)

No we can't you motherfuckers, instead of basically locking up homefield tonight, we now still have to win possibly 4 out of the last 5 games to get the #1 seed.

>>63910828

Most likely not more than one. If we lose two more, and Denver loses one more, they'll have the #1 seed
>>
>>63910919
Literally the only team we have to worry about are the Texans

Jest are a joke team
>>
>>63908724
BRONCOS FAN HERE

EARLIER IN THE YEAR I SAID THE BRONCOS WOULD BEAT THE PATRIOTS

TONS OF YOU SHITTERS LAUGHED AND MADE INSULTS

WHO

IS

LAUGHING

NOW

BITCH

L M F A O

>MFW A SHIT STAINLAND PATRISHITS "FAN" STUNK LIKE SHIT, HAD A TINY PENIS, WAS BARELY 5'3", FELT EASILY EMASCULATED AND INTIMIDATED BY WOMEN AND HAD DIFFICULTY GROWING FACIAL HAIR BECAUSE OF HIS ABNORMALLY LOW AMOUNTS OF TESTOSTERONE NEAR ME

AAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING LOSER FAGGOTS
>>
>>63910504

this
>>
>>63910484
It wasn't mismanged tho, they managed it correctly, Brady was an idiot and assumed it was a real timeout.
>>
>>63910822
It literally doesn't matter how many games you win.
>Win enough to get to the playoffs.
>Win the playoffs.
>Win the Superb owl

No one will remember a loss against the fucking Broncos when Tome gets his fifth ring.
>>
>>63910884
It's cute when patsfags think other fans are jealous of their silly team. Cute like something a small, stupid child would say. Or a girl.

The patriots are the Ronda rouser of the NFL
>>
>>63911030
According to the rules you have to inform players and coaches that the clock is going to resume or whatever, and refs didn't do it, that's why Bill was pissed because if they don't do that then the play hasn't resumed (but it did).
>>
>>63911059

Someone wins the SB every year.

No one has or maybe ever will go 19-0
>>
File: 1429652953862.png (260 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1429652953862.png
260 KB, 450x600
>>63911059

so mad
>>
>>63911073
>rouser
>>
would the patriots have won with a different type of football? like maybe one that had a little less air?
>>
>>63911073
So why are you mad at the Patriots then?

Because they taped some signals from the wrong spot in front of an entire stadium filled with fans, when the rest of the league did it too?
>>
>>63911090

Anyone catch him yell ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Was pretty funny
>>
>>63911073
>he doesn't wish for his team to win games

By the actual definition of the word, are you even a fan?
>>
Reminder that the pats got the ball first in OT and did literally nothing
>>
>>63911177
really cause if "everyone" was doing it like you patsfags like to say.... Then how come the other 32 NFL have all had multiple SB winning seasons this past decade like the pats then huh? Cause if "everyone" was cheating like you say. then there would be no terrible teams all the teams would have winning records and be fighting for a playoff spot,
>>
>>63910272

LOL

The Broncos are the best team in the NFL.
>>
>>63909131
This
>>
>>63911307
That doesn't make any sense, and you know it.
>>
File: 1419546700663.gif (2 MB, 320x235) Image search: [Google]
1419546700663.gif
2 MB, 320x235
>tfw live in NC now
>Gotta go to work with "We're the only undefeated!!"
>Didn't even watch the game so they'll think my refball bitching will be sour grapes

Might snap
>>
>>63911177
Tbqhwypham, I'm not mad at the pats, I'm just here to see all the crybradys that take 4chung srsly
>>
>>63911405
Chung did nothing wrong and you know it.
>>
>>63910511

You actually believe that your team lost this game because the league is persecuting you. Wow.
>>
>>63911305
Reminder the Pats offensive roster is "literally" nothing and the fact they made it to OT after that gifted touchdown is a miracle.
>>
File: 1442802820645.gif (3 MB, 500x254) Image search: [Google]
1442802820645.gif
3 MB, 500x254
>>63911389
deal with it faggot. go back to your masshole, you wont be missed.
>>
>>63911092
>>63911092
Well this isn't "someone". This is Tome Brady AKA First quarterback to have a ring on each finger.

You really are spoiled if you think winning the Superb owl is some kind of consolation prize.
>>
>>63911389
>they'll think my refball bitching will be sour grapes
>Didn't even watch the game
it literally is
>>
>>63911342
you said "everyone" was doing it. If all the teams in the NFL were doing "it" then all 32 teams would have multiple SB winning seasons like the pats.
>>
>>63911424
kek
>>
File: enough pepe.jpg (14 KB, 600x384) Image search: [Google]
enough pepe.jpg
14 KB, 600x384
You know what's funny?

There is so much hatred and bitterness in this anti-Pats shitposting.

It's not just "lol btfo" - It is serious bitterness, serious butthurt. People CHEERED at gronk's injury. They are THAT butthurt over the Patriots. The Pats literally live rent-free in their head.

When the Pats win, all our shitposting is good-natured and all in fun. But this is different. Y'all are some seriously butthurt motherfuckers.
>>
>>63911424
LEL you big fucking faggot.
He was talking about 4chan. Sometimes we like to call it other stuff like "4chins" or in this case "4chung".

Maybe you should go back to reddit and leave this place to the oldfags.
>>
File: 1429830861586.png (228 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
1429830861586.png
228 KB, 858x725
>>63908724
FUCKING FAGGOTS, YOU TOLD ME IT'S SAFE TO JUMP ON YOUR BANDWAGON
NOW I'M STOCK WITH A HALF DED TEAM AND A QB WHO CAN ONLY RUN
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1448698584021.gif (2 MB, 438x363) Image search: [Google]
1448698584021.gif
2 MB, 438x363
>PATS TEARS SALTIER THAN BOSTON HARBOR
PATS TEARS SALTIER THAN BOSTON HARBOR
>>
>>63911533
I think you're greatly overestimating the effect taping signals had. Plus if everyone was doing it, then it nullified the act to begin with, and it would have been up to the players and the coaches, which are areas the Patriots excel in.

Just like any other winning franchise, who would have thunk it!

Fact is that the Patriots have won more than ever since after getting caught for Spygate. Just like Brady has been as good as ever since Deflategate, yet other elite quarterbacks have gotten worse.
>>
>>63911540
>Patriots fan
>says "y'al''

Someone found the bandwagon and rode all the way to smugville
>>
I come to /sp/ for the first time in a long time and it's even more reddit-tier. This board is shit.
>>
>ctrl+f "ref"
>16 results

That's 16 sets of tears to sustain me
>>
It's disappointing to see people cheering Gronkowski's injury. Despite all the friendly bantering I've encounter on /sp/ among rival sports fans, I have never witnessed this many people celebrating someone else's pain.
>>
>>63911540
>There is so much hatred and bitterness in this anti-Pats shitposting.

That's because no one likes Pats fans. I've wasted the past hour on /sp/ and I haven't seen a single Pats fan post something to the effect of "gg wp broncos bros". No, it's nothing but

>refball
>it's a conspiracy against us
>no one cares about the broncos anyway, they're nobodies
>y-you'll all eat c-c-crow when we win the owl! ;(

So, yeah. It's because we don't like you. And we don't like you because you're not likable.
>>
File: mhmm.jpg (105 KB, 588x392) Image search: [Google]
mhmm.jpg
105 KB, 588x392
>>63911445
>gifted touchdown
>implying pats don't get gifs

here is a phantom missed holding call the refs missed while Tom Babby threw a GW TD pass.
>>
File: patriots-19-0_5.jpg.cf.jpg (52 KB, 595x399) Image search: [Google]
patriots-19-0_5.jpg.cf.jpg
52 KB, 595x399
>>63911767
>>
>>63911785
Enough to sustain a Africa!
>>
File: 1445356439417.jpg (189 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1445356439417.jpg
189 KB, 1462x1462
>MUH 19-0
>MUH EASIEST STRENGTH OF SCHEDULE
>MUH GODHAND
>I-IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYWAYS, R-RIGHT GUYS????

E X P O S E D
X
P
O
S
E
D

TOM BRADY WILL NEVER GET 19-0

>TOM BRADY WILL NEVER GET 19-0

TOM BRADY WILL NEVER GET 19-0

>TOM BRADY WILL NEVER GET 19-0
>>
>>63911771
Did you miss all those threads started WHILE Ricardo Lockett was still lying on the field?
>>
>>63911771
There's nothing friendly about a lot of the shitposting tonight. A lot of /sp/ genuinely despises this team and its fans, and jumped at the opportunity to celebrate this loss.
>>
>>63911784
>Still image

You sure showed us.

A missed call is far worse than a phantom call. Check your head, pal. : - )
>>
>>63910913

I'd wait for some more genuine confirmation. The way he was writhing was not "healthy." Honestly outside of movies and gore threads I don't think I've seen anyone demonstrably in that much pain
>>
>>63911784

Hey I remember that game I think, didn't the league apologize for that and some false start bullshit?
>>
>>63911783
same
>>
Just done a big poo in a fancy restaurant lads
>>
>>63908982

This, we're already going to the playoffs, fuck the rest of the season.

Save Gronk.
>>
>>63911837
>i just started watching football :the post.
>>
>>63911738
Born and raised in north central Massachusetts. Try again.
>>
>>63911830
Were the gronk comments funny? I think the ricardo comments were fucking hilarious

Not saying either are in good taste
>>
>>63911830
A lot of people are still butthurt about the Seahawks penetrating their collective anus. That was no surprise either. Plebs will always be jealous of winners.
>>
I just don't fucking get it. What the fuck did the Dolphins in 72 have to go undefeated that we don't have?
>>
>>63911837
>shows them facts
>deny it

should've expected that from the retards that is pats faggots.
>>
File: Saints hold.gif (4 MB, 450x298) Image search: [Google]
Saints hold.gif
4 MB, 450x298
>>63911837

Right back at you, pal :-)
>>
>>63911783
>caring if fans of other irrelevant teams "like you"
You wouldn't "like us" anyway because "m-m-muh ch-cheating. No sports fan "likes" the winner and none ever will.
>>
>>63911866
>I just got exposed: The post.
>>
>>63911540
>Talk shit literally every single day since the owl
>acting surprised to learn no one was actually on your side

Patriots fans are the new Seahawks fans. Possibly worse.
>>
File: 2d4.png (12 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
2d4.png
12 KB, 560x407
>>63911783
Yeah well deal with it because we're winning the owl again, bitch.
>>
>>63911894

thats pretty bad
>>
>>63911898
See
>>63911894
>>
>>63911905
>schedule babies winning the owl
ok f am
>>
>>63911894
Look I'm just telling you calls like that get missed every game. Now, if you can find a ticky rack call AGAINST the saints from the same game you'll have something, but a missed call really is nothing. I'm a patriots fan, but I don't really give a shit about all the holds that occurred on the tyree helmet catch play.
>>
>>63911894
Not nearly as bad as most plays, it looks worse because it's slowed down. You could probably find about 10 instances of this happening each game for each team.

Hell, the helmet catch only happened because of a sickening amount of missed holding calls.

The statement still stands about a phantom call being worse than a missed call.
>>
>>63911897

Anon asked why /sp/ dislikes Pats fan, so I told him.
>>
>>63911996
You mean like the phantom Roughing the passer call that turned a 3rd and long into a touchdown for the patriots early in the game right?
>>
>>63912050
No i didn't. All i did was comment on how bitter and hateful you fags are over a game. I frankly don't care WHY. I just think it's sad and pathetic
>>
>>63912075
>Diving into the quarterback not only after he slid, but after another player clearly tackled the qb
>phantom
I get that you're clearly reaching here but come on.
>>
>>63912075
Nothing phantom about that lad.
>>
>>63912118
>>63912116
If that wasn't phantom, then the holding in the endzone wasn't phantom either.
>>
>>63912110

Cool story. The rest of /sp/ thinks that Pats fans display borderline sociopathic and narcissistic tendencies.
>>
File: jumpy.webm (1 MB, 382x216) Image search: [Google]
jumpy.webm
1 MB, 382x216
>>63911970

You forgetting is that call, if called, should have been a ten second run off and the game would have ended.

Here's your call "AGAINST" them, cost the saints 3 points and should have gave them a first down at least, it was a 4&1. This is just one of the other bad calls.

Don't act like Patriots are ref babbies 99% of the time.
>>
>>63912196
Pro-tip: 99% of the "mad at the Pats?" threads are made by the same shitposters as the "mad at the Hawks?" posters of last year.
>>
>>63912196
Yeah yeah nigga. Go back to cheering for injuries like the classless bitter punk that you are. Pats haters have really shown their true colors here tonight
>>
>>63912264
You're pretty mad, huh?
>>
>>63912196
Cool projecting bro.

Here's a fun fact: You make a poll targeting any fanbase, and the results will be overwhelmingly negative against them, unless they are irrelevant.
>>
>>63912264

As a Broncos fan, I'd like to take this moment to point out that actual Broncos fans--the people in the stadium--cheered when Gronk didn't have to get on the cart, and several of our players gave him props.
>>
Pats would have gone 19-0 this year if they won this game.

The rest of the schedule was garbage

Then it was just 2 home playoff games + the SB

FUCK
>>
>>63912289
Not at all. I'm just pointing out how much of a scumbag you are. Trying to hide it behind "muh cheaters" isn't gonna work
>>
>>63908883
>wins coin toss in overtime
>instant sloppy 3 and out, Brady yelling like a child
REFBALL WE LOST CAUSE THE REFS
>>
>>63912330
>instant blatant PI by Talib on first play of overtime
>no call
>>
File: 1448312128757.png (86 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1448312128757.png
86 KB, 250x250
>p*triots "fans" calling refball
>>
>>63912323
You don't need to be this mad.
>>
>>63912330
>refs call the slightest contact on Patriots
>let Talib get away with blatant interference on first play of OT
>>
>>63912419
You couldn't be more mad lol.
>>
>>63912458
Calm down, anon.
>>
>>63912485
>(You)
>>
File: 1444011354368.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1444011354368.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>63912364
>delusional patsfag thinks that was PI.
>>
I mean lets be real, this was the Bronco's Super Bowl right here, they aren't making it out of the playoffs.

This might be what Brady needed to stay mad, to know the league is out to fuck him as much as possible.

But in reality, just another game, can't win em all, better now than February, we're on to Philly.
>>
File: 18-1.png (256 KB, 315x404) Image search: [Google]
18-1.png
256 KB, 315x404
>>63908724
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>63912508
>This might be what Brady needed to stay mad, to know the league is out to fuck him as much as possible.

THE FUCK ARE YOU PATS FANS TALKING ABOUT?

Patriots LOST, they got to OT, and went 3 AND OUT. Broncos then scored the TD. End of story.

Who the fuck is out to get them? They had multiple chances to win and they did NOT. Why is this so hard for pats fans to understand?
>>
File: 1443829998308.jpg (13 KB, 453x500) Image search: [Google]
1443829998308.jpg
13 KB, 453x500
>>63912508
>This might be what Brady needed to stay mad, to know the league is out to fuck him as much as possible.

MY FUCKING SIDES, SOMEONE CAN'T BE THIS DELUSIONAL THEY CAN'T BE!!!!!
>>
File: brady m'lady.png (1 MB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
brady m'lady.png
1 MB, 960x600
>>63908724
It's over
>>
File: Maximum_Butthurt.gif (120 KB, 600x487) Image search: [Google]
Maximum_Butthurt.gif
120 KB, 600x487
>>63912508
>>
>season is far from over
you can't be serious, out entire offense is injured.
even with the rest of our schedule I don't favor us in a single game. We just need to be looking too next season
>>
File: 1444996691458.jpg (30 KB, 400x364) Image search: [Google]
1444996691458.jpg
30 KB, 400x364
>Mfw the Texans D-line is going to finish the rest of their healthy players in their next Prime Time game
>>
>>63909627
>Broncos
>good team

Pick one nigger
>>
>>63912628
If Watt can inflict a career ending sack on Brady, the end will be perfect.
>>
File: avatar_1402816427726.jpg (19 KB, 419x419) Image search: [Google]
19 KB, 419x419
I'm going to kill myself bros. This was the final shot at an undefeated season. I don't even care if they end up winning the owl.

Tell Brady that I loved him.
>>
>>63910180
Yeah Gronk will be alright in maybe a month, but will only start playing fully in mid playoffs
>>
>>63911389
punthers fag here

it really was refball and revenge from the league

you'll still get the 1 seed tho
>>
>>63912868
>punthers fag here

its not nice to lie.
>>
File: 1442784988865.jpg (113 KB, 630x455) Image search: [Google]
1442784988865.jpg
113 KB, 630x455
>>63912885
fight me
>>
>>63912828
Remaining schedule isnt THAT tough, a 12-4 finish should be fine for a first round bye.
>>
I started supporting the pats 12 years ago by accident when I was in the states just for fun. Don't care about the NFL that much but it sure is great to see how mad they make all you yanks :^)
>>
File: tot tooo zooooooooooom.jpg (41 KB, 630x455) Image search: [Google]
tot tooo zooooooooooom.jpg
41 KB, 630x455
>>63912907
>>
>>63910590

>Broncos win out

Pats have a better chance of winning out than the Broncos.
>>
File: b6.png (632 KB, 969x642) Image search: [Google]
b6.png
632 KB, 969x642
Gronk should sit for at least two weeks. We don't need him against this pathetic teams.

Defense looked solid before Hightower went down. After that it was all over the place. Him and Collins need to get healthy for the postseason.

O-line looked better than last week, Broncos pass rush wasn't much of a factor.

Playing at altitude is always a struggle for the away team. Give us any one of the injured guys on offense and this is a walkover win for New England.

Harper should be skinned alive and then cut from the team.

Broncos will finish the season no better than 12-4. As long as we can keep ahead of that we'll be fine.

Starters need to get healthy, backups need to get ready.

Eagles game might as well be a bye week. Use it accordingly, and keep guys from getting hurt.

Only tough game left on the schedule is the Jest, but we can probably pull that off if Amendola and comes back and defense is at 100 percent. Jest suck.

Hit on Gronk wasn't dirty, just unfortunate.

Refs were abysmal. I'm concerned going forward that they might be a factor in every game from here on out. Goodell seems to have stepped up his efforts since the appeal hearing got bumped to March 2016 two weeks ago.
>>
>>63912988
Dubs confirm total delusional fantasy.
>>
>tfw another glorious year of absolute dominance ruined by injuries
It's too easy to cover the pats 2nd rate receivers they've got active now
Brady has no options
I feel bad for him because he's been working really hard
>>
Goddamn, the pats get refball on their side to keep their last drive alive with a phantom def holding and their shit clock management makes them settle for a field goal.

Then in a flagless OT, they go three and out and then shit the bed on run defense.
>>
>>63913144

If Brady wanted to move the ball in OT he would have been throwing to himself. Defense played 48 minutes tonight. They were exhausted by overtime.
>>
>>63909243
16-0 means nothing if you fail to bring home the owl
>>
Friendly reminder that had Harper just simply called a fair catch, the Pats would be 11- 0 and Gronk would still be alive.
>>
>>63908883
Patriots deserved to lose they were poor
>>
patriots*

belichick*

brady*
>>
>>63913144
You just made up that defensive holding call.
>>
>>63913182
That flag on third down didn't exist, Riiiiiiight
>>
>>63913170

we could have fumbled on the very next play. there's no sure bets in football
Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.