[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Pittsburgh has a clear catch >not ruled a catch >Seahawks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: NFL-Lights.jpg (385 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
NFL-Lights.jpg
385 KB, 1024x768
>Pittsburgh has a clear catch
>not ruled a catch
>Seahawks have an interception where its questionable
>somehow its good

Fuck this league. They have no clear ruling on anything and it seems to change every game. This league needs to stop complicating the rules making them harder to make calls.
>>
This tbqh
>>
File: autism_aware.jpg (64 KB, 589x1087) Image search: [Google]
autism_aware.jpg
64 KB, 589x1087
>Steeler fans complaining about refball

>against the Seahawks

You guys got me good this time. Keks all up in this joint.
>>
True OP
>>
Every week we have are subjected to watching shitty officiating. I'm not even saying it was specifically against the Steelers this, just that refs are really bad/old, and get confused by the ever-increasing number of prerequisites in the rule-book whether it be a reception, interception, or even the rules surrounding whether a ball is dead or not.
>>
>>63899088
OP isnt wrong, though.
>>
I just used a terrible towel to wipe up all the cum after a glorious seattle victory. Suck it Steeler fags.
>>
>>63900337

>buying a terrible towel

You lost bruh
>>
>>63900337

I find it slightly disturbing that you came to a large mass of men celebrating together
>>
>>63900371
It's just my normal cum rag tho, I paid nothing.
>>
>Clear catch
>nigga was bobbling that shit like crazy
>>
>>63900479

Nfl gloves basically allow you to palm the football with one hand. If you watch the replay you can clearly see his right separating from the ball even though his left was firmly on it.
>>
>>63900561
post the gif or webm.
>>
>>63900622

Shit man you think I had tangible proof before throwing in my two cents? I just remembered because they showed a ton of different angles during the game. That said, if anybody else could find it then that would be great.
>>
File: salt.jpg (48 KB, 599x300) Image search: [Google]
salt.jpg
48 KB, 599x300
>Steelers WR's hand clearly comes off the ball
>no clear evidence that Chancellor didn't have possession

Shitsburgh being all salty up in here.
>>
>>63898593

> shitsburgh crying refball

please leave 4chan, teboq did us a favor by getting rid of you, we don't need you here
>>
>Bobble the "catch" during the first foot being down
>Can't get two feet down after securing the ball and going out of bounds
>Video proof supports this
Incomplete pass, correct call.

>Chancellor catches an interception, secures it, is down by contact before going out of bounds
>Video footage can't clearly show him bobbling the ball and thus there's no definitive proof
Interception, correct call.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.