[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK ESKIMOS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: ottawa.jpg (29 KB, 570x375) Image search: [Google]
ottawa.jpg
29 KB, 570x375
ESKIMOS FUCKING SUCK
>>
Grey Cup thread: Love and Kindness edition?
>>
how does one get into cfl. not only is it incredibly poor in quality but the coverage is absolute shit
>>
>>63893358
FUCK OFF ESKIMO FUCKER
>>
>>63893392
CFL in general is shit.
We need more teams to make it exciting but there's no money up here.
>>
why are canadians such faggot kekolds?

>muh league isnt the best in the world lets not even bother
>lets piggyback off big brother because we are a nothing country,

oh i laff
>>
>>63893441
lol i was just wondering what the redblacks logo was on op. til there is a team named ottawa redblacks. whatever happened to the renegades?
>>
>>63893490
how about you first try and convince me that cfl is 'my/our league'. by your logic i shouldnt be watching neither the mlb nor nba
>>
>>63893491
reblacks from the coats that lumberjacks wear
>>
This is the only thread up on /sp/ about the Grey Cup right now.

Shows you how much people care about CFL lol.
>>
>>63893611
It's redblacks from your mums ass after I'm done with her.
>>
>>63893693
why would you say that
>>
>>63893623
There's people that care about the CFL, they just tend to be 40+. It wasn't really until the 80s that the NFL became much better than the CFL.

The smaller market teams can get a bunch of bandwagons. Ottawa is probably full of 'fans' right now.
>>
>The CFL has been acquired by the NFL, but only four teams will be admitted into the league while the rest are to be folded.

Who'd go in? Would you select teams by current merit, by market, or by historical significance?
>>
>>63893870
toronto argonauts
winnipeg blue bombers
redblacks
edmonton eskimos
montreal alouettes

bitch
>>
>>63893870
>market

Toronto, Montreal, BC and Edmonton

All of them have stadiums of 58000+.

The NFL will go to Mexico, before it comes to Canada.
>>
>>63893941
>winnipeg blue bombers

lol we'd be the worst NFL team in history.
Winnipeg reporting in.
>>
I guess its too much to ask for Jamal, Singh, and Ping-pong to have pride in their community. No wonder their countries are in the state they are in.
>>
File: cfl summed up.gif (1 MB, 364x256) Image search: [Google]
cfl summed up.gif
1 MB, 364x256
>Letting an expansion team into the finals in their second year

Jesus fucking christ how embarrassing
>>
>>63893304
like Canadian football even counts

honestly the stats are in edmontons favor, but burns for ottawa is a wild card
>>
>>63894891
burris*
>>
>calling your team the Eskimos in the year 2015
>>
ottawa sucks
>>
File: tfw.jpg (111 KB, 1049x550) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
111 KB, 1049x550
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.