[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They're gonna win the division THEY'RE GONNA WIN THE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Sellers-Redskins.jpg (267 KB, 1024x770) Image search: [Google]
Sellers-Redskins.jpg
267 KB, 1024x770
They're gonna win the division

THEY'RE GONNA WIN THE DIVISION

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

HAIL TO VICTORY
>>
>Redskins at the top of the division
>cowshits at the bottom

Get used to it
>>
File: i will stab you in the dick.png (40 KB, 97x137) Image search: [Google]
i will stab you in the dick.png
40 KB, 97x137
>>63891366
>Hail to the Failskins
>>
>>63891366
>winning a division with a ded cowboys and a meme'd out iggles team and the giants

very impressive
>>
>winning this division at 7-9

I LIKE THAT

I LIKE THAT
>>
File: 1441162371731.jpg (23 KB, 515x515) Image search: [Google]
1441162371731.jpg
23 KB, 515x515
>>63891547
>being this butt blasted at the nfce champions

Stay mad faggot
>>
FIGHT ON FIGHT ON
>>
iggles fan

i'm kinda okay with this for now
>>
>tfw httr
>>
File: 1416780106428.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1416780106428.gif
1 MB, 480x270
To the NFC East
>>
>>63891366
Can one of you shitty ass mudskins or giants just fucking take it already?
Fuck, can't take the hope.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.