[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NCAA DIVISION I WOMEN'S VOLLEYBALL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: 11521702.jpg (207 KB, 860x530) Image search: [Google]
11521702.jpg
207 KB, 860x530
Anyone else watching #5 Nebraska vs. #7 Penn State dueling for 2nd place in the B1G on the Big Ten Network? It's the last game of the regular season for 2 of the national champion contenders.

Nebraska's winning 1 set to 0 and looks like they'll dominate the 2nd set too, which is surprising considering Penn State are back-to-back national champions.

Or is it impossible to get threads going for women's volleyball unless the games end up on ESPN? (Hopefully will happen for the national championship tournament)
>>
>>63867966
My god. It's there any group of women more attractive than female volleyball players?
My one regret in life is that I never got to kiss a pair of those thighs.
>>
>>63867966
>Anyone watching booty vs booty

I got booty in this one desu
>>
>>63868351

become a volleyball coach m8
>>
>>63868351
I got a 6'3 blonde who played volleyball's number over the summer

As expected, she had an AMAZING ass

she moved before I had a chance to slay tho and I wasnt fucking with that long distance shit
>>
>>63868532
>be season ticket holder
>get to games early to get a seat right in the middle of the 2nd row from the floor behind the server
>2 hours of booty
>>
>>63868573
6'3"? You sure you into'd metric conversion right my northern friend? How tall are you?
>>
>>63868593
why not just bust a nut to pics of volleyball girls on the internet instead of paying $$$$

unless you actually like watching the sport lel
>>
>>63867966
Came here to say GBR

Dad wanted to watch this game, but Stanford - ND has >implications, and I'm not super comfortable gawking at booty with the senpai.
>>
>>63868655
That's the thing m8, she was legit 4 inches taller than me and pretty as fuck too, she was intimidating and intimdating gets but I grew a pair and layed some smack down.

I'm 5'11. Felt like a midget around her lmao
>>
>>63868673
$6 a game and I'm an alum so I try to support my school. We're ranked and it's cozy enough for your banter to always be heard, so it's actually a comfy experience.
>>
>>63868757
Oh, nice then.

Would be pretty pathetic if you only went for booty desu
>>
>>63868757

Sounds gr8 m8, you guys take school sports so seriously you can go watch teen girls prance about in undies without anyone questioning it

We don't have anything like that here.
>>
>>63868712
I'm 5'11" so iktf. Watching these Amazonian blonde beauties and wondering whether I even have a shot.
>>
>>63868757
how old are u tho?

better not be sitting next to fellow 20 year old pedos lmao
>>
>>63868961
30*
>>63868936
if you're average looking, in the same age group and have confidence in yourself you have a chance, not like all of these qt's have confident hunks willing to eat their booty
>>
>>63868961
24, sometimes I take my sister who plays volleyball; it's good cover. If not I can just sneak in the student section and blend in.
>>
>>63869080
do you consider yourself a pedo or does it just register as any ole bubble but in your head

genuinely curious
>>
>>63868681
Been flipping between the 2 myself seeing how that game went. You can watch the end of this game now tho
>>
>>63869181
I been talkin bout college this whole time so they're all legal my man.

As for attending high school games, I refuse to comment.
>>
>>63868573
>>63868573
I would fly halfway around the world for a date with a volleyball goddess.
>>
File: ubc-womens-volleyball-2013.jpg (189 KB, 620x391) Image search: [Google]
ubc-womens-volleyball-2013.jpg
189 KB, 620x391
>>63869228
oh nvm then

I should start going to my uni's volleyball games tho
>>
>>63869231
she was also really compassionate and wore dresses that accentuated her booty all the time

fuuuuck mang

might call her sometime man she was literally perf
>>
>>63869370
University of Black Cock? Nice man.
>>
>>63869511
thanks m8

theres like 4 black people here total
>>
What channel is this on?
>>
it's over m8

Nebraska won 3-0 if you care at all
>>
>>63869713

Damn. Too late. But just for future reference, where does it air?
>>
>>63869684
Big Ten Network, they tend to show a women's volleyball game every week. Just ended tho. Nebraska won 3-0, so they finish 2nd in the B1G and Penn State 4th.

btw Puerto Rican friend have you watched Minnesota much this year? They have 2 Ricans and 1 of them is the best player I've seen this season.
>>
Thanks for showing you care anon, was watching with the family. Bad day for PSU fans...I'm hopeful for the tournament though, can't wait for the Selection Show at 9 tomorrow.
>>
>>63869752

I don't see much American volleyball unfortunately, that's why I asked. I do follow the our domestic women's league cause a friend of mine plays in it.
>>
File: pepe jesus.png (30 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
pepe jesus.png
30 KB, 700x800
>tfw no volleyball champ gf
>>
>>63869738
This was on the Big Ten Network (BTN) because PSU and Nebraska are both members. the tournament will be on ESPNU or ESPN 2 the coming weeks.
>>63869752
>Daly Santana
She's real good and congrats to the Gophers for winning the conference. I'm pretty scared for PSU to meet them or Nebraska early int he tournament. Big Ten will get a lot of teams in as we usually do.
>>
File: UVOL102915+++43.jpg (40 KB, 357x450) Image search: [Google]
UVOL102915+++43.jpg
40 KB, 357x450
>>63869832
Daly Santana's who I'm talkin bout. Def look out for her; she'll be a solid contributor to your national team this upcoming Olympics.

Unfortunately Big Ten Network's a regional thing. You might be able to pay for a pass online but idk really.
>>
>>63869807
oh damn I didn't know the Selection Show was tomorrow. What channel?

I'm hopeful that Michigan gets in even though >we choked a lot this season. We have plenty of quality wins but we just fell short of .500 in the B1G.
>>
>>63869852
Yeah, you know. She's so dangerous as an OH but especially hitting from a back row attack. Don't think I've seen anyone as much of a dual threat as that.

Of course I've only seen B1G games this season so idk how much of a threat the Pac-12 or like Hawaii is.
>>
>>63870050
B1G is the best volleyball conference so there's a decent shot. Pulling for you. Also the Selection Show will be on at 9pm EST on ESPNU. I might try to make a thread for it if I get back to SC in time and "finish" some work.
>>63870110
I want to say Hawai'i is a meme team for volleyball, they always do well because Shoji is a godlike coach (after Russ of course) but they had a strong season this year. Again, B1G is best volleyball conference but Pac-12 is second, especially USC, Washington, Stanford, and UCLA.
>>
This sort of stuff makes me sad to be Australian. Would love to go to a Uni and support/watch a bunch of other students in different sports. In Australia, it is turn up to class then go home. Uni seems like a proper community in the US.
>>
>>63870770
It's pretty GOAT. We actually might have too much of that: last night I attended the last home volleyball game, but there was also a hockey game, AND a women's basketball game, and all those stadiums are within walking distance of each other, so parking was a nightmare.
>>
>>63869434
Fuck, if you're not going to call her, give me her number and I'll call her
>>
>>63875984
Still have her number in my phone but that'd be 2creepy4me senpai
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.