[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Official List of Active QBs who are better than Cam Newton and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 8
Official List of Active QBs who are better than Cam Newton and would also be undefeated on that Panthers team.
1)Tom Brady
2)Carson Palmer
3)Phillip Rivers
4)Aaron Rodgers
5)Andy Dalton
6)Matt Ryan
7)Drew Brees
8)Alex Smith
9)Derek Carr
10) Eli Manning
11)Blake Bortles
12)Russell Wilson
13)Ryan Tannehill
14)Matt Stafford
15)Kirk Cousins
16)Roethlisberger, and that's including all the games he's missed with a backup QB in

Those are only the players I'm absolutely sure of, anyone who disagrees is retarded, they're could be arguments made that some other QBS should be on that list, but Cam Newton is shit on a good team and you know it.
>>
>>63853579
nice tryhard bait thread kekboi
>>
>>63853579
>no Jaysus Cutler
wew
>>
i was waiting for peyton manning to call your list bullshit

as it is rn, i cannot disagree with your post. solid effort
>>
All those QBs would be undefeated if they were on the Patriots team...
>>
>>63853685
no, only like 3-5 of them

panthers defense>patriots defense

>inb4 muh defensive rankings

defenses are affected by their qb. pats d looks good because Tom never puts them in compromising positions. With Brady, the Panthers d would be #1 in scoring defense too.
>>
>Wilson
>Tannehill
>Cousins
>>
>>63853635
Nice response, really demonstrates your intelligence
>>63853650
I don't think Jay Cutler is that good, then again he's never really been on good enough team to even put up nimbers
>>63853676
Yes, this Thread is legitimately my honest opinion, after a lot of football watched and research done over Cam Newtons career
>>63853685
I disagree, I think all of these players would have winning records on the Pats, but Brady has really been the one to pull some games out for the Patriots this year
>>
>>63853841
I'll listen to your arguments on Tannehill and Wilson, even though I really do believe they're better than Cam, but I absolutely disagree with you thinking Cousins is worse, Cousins plays well, and I'd what I'd say is one of the most underrated QBs in the league.
>>
Rodgers would have never came back on Seattle.
>>
>>63853937
Yeah because they would have been up by 21
>>
>>63853957
Because Rodgers with sub par recievers is clearly a winning formula.
>>
>>63854007
Because any Quarterback with an Elite defense and decent running back Corp can't beat the Seahawks, they're not this good this year, they've been exposed, also Rodgers already beat them.
>>
>>63854007
I will give this a shot.

The panthers are the 3rd highest scoring team. They have 3 TDs on defense. Three, thats it. their offense is scoring points. Of their 31 offensive TDs this season, Cam has had a hand in 27 of them. So don't give me that shit about how the run game is carrying him
>b-b-but they have a top 5 running team
That's because Cam does quite a bit of the running. Not scrambling, designed runs. You really think any of those qbs listed could do that? You could argue Russel but he's not the same type of runner Cam is.
>b-b-but that team is stacked
Are you fucking kidding me? Just last week everyone told me panthers have a meme defense and the cowshits would expose them. I disagree however, their defense is very very strong. But that offense, thats anything but stacked. Ted mother fucking Ginn Jr is unironically the number one wide receiver on that team. Funchess is coming along nicely but I recall everyone saying they have THE WORST receiving core after Benjamin went down. (now its the pats with the worst, rip white receivers)

Now lets go through the qbs "better" than Cam. I agree with a lot of your list but I'll give you the big ones I disagree with.
>Andy Dalton
That Bengals team is way more stacked than the Panthers in terms of player talent. Panthers have a better D, but Bengals have waaaay better skill positions on offense besides TE, and those fuckers lost to the Texans. Choking is a big part of being a good qb, and until Dalton stops doing it in primetime then i I'm not putting him up in the top.
>Alex Smith
pls anon.
>Derek Carr
very bright future but he tries to do way too much right now, causing him to make mistakes.
>Elite Manning
Good sometimes, bad most of the time. The dude has led the league in picks multiple times. If he gets into the Hall because his defense and miracle catches won him two superbowls against Tom GOAT Brady I'm gonna have a shit. He is trash.

cont...
>>
>>63854848
>didnt mean to quote

cont.
>Tannehill
You mean the guy who got his feelings hurt because he couldnt stop throwing interceptions to practice squad players?
>Cousins
I agree he is very underrated, but not that underrated.
>Stafford
Calvin Johnson babby. You see now that his o-line is garbage, Calvin doesnt have enough time to get downfield for Stafford to heave it up anymore. Brady has a similarly shit o-line but he knows how not to suck.

The only ones I say for absolute positive are better than Newton are Brady, Palmer, Rivers, Brees, and Big Ben. I left out Rodgers. I think he is the best in terms of accuracy, pocket presense, all the stuff that makes you an elite qb, Aaron has it, except one thing. The dude is a big fat choke just like Dalton is. He fails again and again to lead his team on game winning drives. He wins lots of games where they are up by a few TDs, but when the chips are down and Rodgers needs to take them to the promise land he just doesnt hold up. Look against the Panthers, he said he got "scared" and threw it right to Thomas Davis. Against the fucking Bears he couldnt get it done. He's an amazing player but I think its similar to Peyton, he tries to be perfect and when things go wrong he flusters.

To wrap up. Cam is a very unique qb. You can't measure him by passer rating or QBR because he just doesnt fit the mold like most of the guys on your list do. He's a diffent kind of QB. He has Big Ben's size but makes defenders miss in open space constantly. His job is to move the football and score points, two things he is doing very well this season. He was a meme coming out of college, but he's the only meme qb to actually learn to make reads and throw properly. The difference from last year is amazing. He wants to win and wants to get better. Great attributes for your franchise qb to have.
>>
>>63853579
>Carson Palmer
If you lose to Winston you're a fuckboy loser. That goes for anyone.
>>
>no Andrew Luck
>>
>>63853874
>Nice response, really demonstrates your intelligence

your opening argument is literally "anyone who disagrees is retarded". at least apply yourself
>>
>>63853874
>I don't think Jay Cutler is that good
>list Carson Palmer, Andy Dalton, Matt Ryan, Drew Brees, Alex Smith, Derek Carr, Eli Manning, Blake Bortles,Russell Wilson, Ryan Tannehill, Matt Stafford and Kirk Cousins
Sure thing, keklord. You must know your stuff.
>>
>>63855016
>literally a worse receiving corps

Luck would have like 20 ints by now

>mfw white "people" thought andurrr luck is a better quarterback than Cam Newton near me
>>
>>63855157
There isn't one thing that Cam Newton is better at besides running like a dipshit, than Andrew Luck is
>>
>>63853579
>Rodgers with a more stacked team that can't beat the Loins or Bears
>equal or better than cam
>>
>>63855177
Throwing
>>
>no goatwater
>>
>>63855177
He's better at maintaining possession
>>
>>63855177
better at not getting hurt
>>
>>63855097

Dont be mad because brock osweiler is not on op's list
>>
>>63855386
Only experts really know about Brock "The Rock" Osweiler's latent potential at this stage, so it didn't faze or surprise me.
>>
>>63854848
>The panthers are the 3rd highest scoring team. They have 3 TDs on defense. Three, thats it. their offense is scoring points.
They have 4 TDs on defense and the best average starting position in the league and the defense is forcing, by far, the most turnovers in the league. A lot of the points the offense scores are a result of drives starting at opposition 35 after an INT/fumble
>>
File: 1448394664650.gif (3 MB, 368x349) Image search: [Google]
1448394664650.gif
3 MB, 368x349
>mfw packers (Aaron Rodgers) fans this years
>>
>>63853579
lmao u mad as shit.
>>
>4)Aaron Rodgers

Lmao
>>
File: stats.jpg (161 KB, 758x632) Image search: [Google]
stats.jpg
161 KB, 758x632
>>63853579
>Cam Newton is shit on a good team and you know it.
Come on OP, he's not that bad. Just close to it.
>>
>>63854848
>That Bengals team is way more stacked than the Panthers in terms of player talent.
On defense????
Jeremy Hill is a bust, Gio can only be a complementary back.
Eifert is strictly a red zone threat, Olsen is significantly more valuable than him. HE single-handedly lost the Texan's game and if not him, Green fumbled on their last drive when Dalton converted a 4th down.

The Cardinals are an elite team, it's not the end of the world if you lose to an elite team................by 3. Dalton tied the game up and the defense blew it with 1 minute to go on 3 plays. I fail to see how you can blame Dalton for either of those loses.

Cam's defense has never choked and they made Aaron Rodgers look like a bitch and scored more TDs than Cam did against the Cowboys, while securing the Indy win that he almost blew.
>>
>>63856711
>Aaron Rodgers passes for less yards per game than Kirk Cousins and just 1 more than Hoyer and Smeth
my sides
>>
>>63853579
Don't forget Blaine Gabbert
>>
>>63855234
>more stacked team
best receiver is Cobb....
James Jones and Davante Adams are actual starting receivers.
Lacy waddles his fat ass every week.
Richard Rodgers, worst starting TE in the league.
meme defense

>MORE STACKED TEAM
>>
>>63856810
Dude Andy dalton has more weapons then cam on offense and its not close.
>aj green, eifert, sanu, Marvin Jones Bernard, hill
>Ted ginn Jr, Olsen, Corey crown, funchess, Stewart, Tolbert
Aj green is literally better then any one of our receivers. Eifert has more tds then Olsen and hill has more tds then Stewart and Tolbert combined. We lost Benjamin in preseason. Dalton easily has more to work with.
>but Carolinas defense never chokes
Indianapolis and green bay nearly came back to win. It should have never have gotten to that point. Don't spin this to point it on cam. When you score nearly 40 the game should be out of hand.

>they scored more tds then cam
Tho is romo were talking about. Luke kuechly had back to back interceptions. He got his first score in his career.

Actually 6 and a penalty sealed it. Why does Andy always lose to tj Yates. Is there a curse or something?
Tfw
>Houston faces Cincinnati in the wild card and they put tj Yates in
>>
>>63853579
NO BORTLES REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>63855008

What? Winston hasn't faced Palmer in any capacity yet. Did you mean Matt Ryan?
>>
>>63853579
When will you faggots quit thinking rivers is anything but complete trash??
>>
>>63857649
Only breed has faced Palmer and the saints lost
>>
>>63856810

>Jeremy Hill is a bust, Gio can only be a complementary back.

The fact the first things you mentioned regarding a team's players is the fucking running back position shows how much of a fucking idiot you are. This isn't fucking Madden you turd.
>>
>>63853579
Are your literally retarded or just trolling?

Newton is the second best QB in the game today.
>>
>>63854848
>>63854927
>>63857542
This is what anyone who is actually watching the panthers consistently this year would know. Thank you.
>>63856810
I hope you're trolling. I really do. It's like you didn't watch any of the games and make your decisions solely on a box score. Gio and Hill are both talented and have been productive for the Bengals. Hill has taken a step back but Gio is still performing well. How can you be such a goddamn idiot?
I watch the panthers and bengals almost religiously. My roommate is a bungle fan from Ohio and I've lived in SC since 92.
>>
As a Panthers fan I can admit Cam Newton is an average quarterback. However, he is a fantastic football player which isn't something you can say about any other qb in the NFL. That is what makes Cam unique and is a huge reason why the Panthers are undefeated.
>>
overrated nigger
>>
You know they're missing their best wide receiver right? Or do you not watch football?
>>
>>63862791
So are other teams. Injuries happen.
>>
>>63858275
Nope. He's top 10, maybe. DEFINITELY not worth 100$ mil but they probably knew he would sell out for someone else if they didn't give it to him
>>
>>63858275
2nd best black QB
>>
>>63862878
Ok...was that supposed to prove that Cam is bad or, what? Cus that's not a good argument
>>
>>63862940
He had that same receiver last season and didn't a lot

And again, numerous teams have numerous injuries, Cam isn't exclusive in that, and it certainly doesn't make him 2nd best
>>
>>63862940
You were making excuses for Cam when there are other teams that have been dealing with similar or worse injuries. If anything it just shows how much the Panther's defense is carrying the team.
>>
>>63862791
>missing 1 receiver makes a QB elite
Patriots are missing their #1, #3, #4 and #5 receivers and keep winning. Not to mention having to start a center at tackle because of the injuries.

Panthers are one of the most talented and one of the healthiest teams in the league
>>
File: WatAFag.jpg (53 KB, 310x370) Image search: [Google]
WatAFag.jpg
53 KB, 310x370
>>63856711

>not understanding that the Panthers run the ball more than they pass, the post.

No shit muh numbers aren't going to be as big for Cam. Go back to his rookie year stats...slung for over 4k yards because they played a "let's dragon it" offensive scheme. He is simply doing what is asked to win games.
>>
>>63863131
Then why wasn't Russell Wilson the MVP the last two seasons? He didn't have elite numbers either (still had better stats than Newton) but he did was was asked to win games.
>>
>>63863208

Because 2 seasons ago the Broncos had arguably the best offense of all time and last year Rodgers was ridiculous (38tds 5 ints...). Cam isn't currently the top MVP candidate anyways, it is Brady. Why is the comparison even being made?

Without Cam the Panthers would be doodoo and you know it...Panthers had a historically bad offense the year before he came into the league and with no offense the Panthers lead the league in plays 20+ yards as a rookie. Put Anderson back there with all this mediocre talent (Olsen aside) and and this team is sitting near 0.500 like the rest of the league.
>>
>>63863384

**No offseason**
>>
Cam is a duel threat. His receivers are all garb so he's basically doing it all himself.

No qb on that list minus Wilson and maybe Rodgers could accomplish what he's doing this year.
>>
>>63863045
Never said he was 2nd best dipshit. And last season was last season.

>>63863081
Ok which team that is missing their best wr since the start of the season is undefeated? Can't say all their victories are due to their defense. Some are actually because the other team shit the bed and cam did what cam do

>>63863101
Get off this board. If you think a, that edelman is their best wr and b, being injured for 2 games is the same as 11, then you are a massive retard

NOT SAYING HE'S GOAT HERE GUYS, JUST SAYING THIS THREAD IS RETARDED. OH PUT ANOTHER QB IN THERE AND THEY ARE STILL UNDEFEATED HURR DURR. That's the easiest statement to make cus IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN
>>
>>63863384
>Cam isn't currently the top MVP candidate anyways, it is Brady. Why is the comparison even being made?
Because Newton is undoubtedly very good this season. I just have a problem with everyone shilling him for MVP because >muh no talent on offense (which is a load of shit, they have a top 3 TE, a borderline elite O-line and a top 10 rusher, only the WRs are bad)

>>63863524
>Get off this board. If you think a, that edelman is their best wr
Then who is? LaFell? Amendola? Please enlighten me
>>
>>63863430
Olsen would have gronk numbers if he had better QB
>>
>>63863524
>can't say all their victories are due to their defense

You can't say all are due to the offense either, you just made your own point moot

Rodgers has missed Jordy Nelson all season and he's done far better than Cam without Kelvin
>>
>>63863795
GRONKOWSKI YOU STUPID FUCK
>INB4 HE'S A TE
NOBODY GIVES A FUCK
>>
Remember when people said the Panthers were a meme team with a weak schedule but now they are they best team ever and the only reason Cam Newton is having a good season?
>>
File: I did it again.jpg (50 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
I did it again.jpg
50 KB, 612x612
>>63863524
>Wendell on IR
>Solder on IR
>Dobson on IR
>Lewis on IR
>Vollmer hurt
>Cannon hurt
>Edelman hurt
>Amendola hurt
>Lafell missed 5 games
>Martin missing games

Thats 4 offensive linemen, 5 wide receivers, and their best running back and the Patriots are still putting up 30 points a game.
>>
>>63863916
...Ok again, is this you trying to prove that Cam isn't good or that any qb would be undefeated with that team? Cus it's a stupid fucking argument.

Rodgers isn't undefeated, but somehow doing better? His defense was good at the start of the year too
>>
>>63864089
Ok so what the fuck are you saying?
>>
>>63864167
>cus it's a stupid fucking argument

Because you don't have an actual argument against it?

>Rodgers isn't undefeated, but somehow doing better

This is how I can tell you're not even worth arguing with, you quashed this point in your own post

I'd love for you actually tell me how Cam is doing better than Rodgers
>>
File: 1431487566461.jpg (20 KB, 389x366) Image search: [Google]
1431487566461.jpg
20 KB, 389x366
>>63864089
>Still going to beat us

Save us, Brock
>>
>>63864196
If you go back to the original post >>63862791, Im saying that injuries to your supporting cast aren't an excuse for being mediocre, which Newton is.
>>
>>63863524
>cus it will never happen

>durrrr what are hypotheticals

This is you
>>
>>63855300
"no"
>>
>>63863987
Then Panthers WRs don't suck either since they have Olsen

Who gives a fuck that he's not a WR, amirite?
>>
>>63864089
Playing the Fins, Bills and Jets twice a year kind of leads to that...
>>
>>63864210
Cam hasn't single handedly blown games in the 4th quarter
>>
>no Brian Hoyer
Fucking dropped
>>
>>63864281
>Bills 5-5
>Jets 5-5
>Dolphins 4-6

>Falcons 6-4
>Buccaneers 5-5
>Saints 4-6

Not really sure what you're getting at, especially when the Patriots (23rd) have had a tougher schedule than the Panthers (31st) this season.

http://www.predictionmachine.com/Strength-of-Schedule-Rankings
>>
>>63853685
I don't think any qb other than Brady would have picked up the w in that recent bills game. He took one sack... if you saw the pressure he was getting... I think anyone else (unless r Wilson somehow had a career escape game) would have taken at least 5 sacks. Mediocre stat line but for me that was one of the greatest games from a qb I've ever seen.
>>
>>63864089
Panthers
Stephen hill ir
Kelvin Benjamin ir
Amino silatolu ir
Charles Johnson ir designated to return
Luke kuechly 3 games
Nate chandler ir
Charles tilman missed 2 games
Andrew Norwell 3 games
Star lotuleleli game
Daryl Williams 4 games
Jerricho cotchery 2 games
Corey brown 2 games
Aj Klein game
Shaw Thompson game
Dwan edwards 3 games
Mario Addison game

>but the panthers are relatively healthy
It's called depth. Most of these haven't hurt us because next man up did their job.
>>
>>63864868
Oh yeah and our center was out for Indianapolis so ill add that too. Still undefeated too bitches.
>>
What Cam is:
A pocket passer. There's no doubt he has poise in the pocket and can read defenses. He isn't some one dimensional faggot like Kaepernick.

An athletic powerhouse who provides a huge boon to his offense because of his running capabilities. He's the most dangerous red zone QB in the league.

Clutch. He steps up when his team needs him. He converts third and fourth downs. He throws laser beams down the field, and has the strongest arm in the league.

The unquestioned leader of his team.

What Cam Newton is not:

An accurate down to down passer. His tremendous arm actually serves as a detriment here. He frequently overthrows his receivers or passes with such velocity that his wideouts can't catch the ball.
>>
>>63864234
>Newton
>mediocre
Dude only tom Brady and Carson Palmer have more tds then cam. He is anything but.
>>
>>63864089
Forgetting stork, Tarrell brown, Justin Coleman, Jamie collins

But every team goes through this shit. Belichick knows how to maintain depth. But the pats are really starting to hurt at receiver. O line looks worse than it is because of good d lines they're playing.
>>
Do people actually think the success the panthers have achieved this season is because of cam? lel
>>
>>63867255
>Australia
>Retarded
Pick 2
>>
>>63864270
Comparing Gronk to Olsen, get off this board. 2014 stats: Gronk 10 less rec than edelman, 150 more yards, 8 more tds. Kelvin 11 less rec than Olsen, same number of yards, 3 more tds
>>
>>63864239
Hypotheticals are all 4chiners have to shove their dumb fucking opinions down everyone else's throats
>>
>>63864210
Rodgers has a good d and injured top 5 wr.
Cam has a great d and injured top 15 wr.
CAM IS UNDEFEATED
RODGERS IS DEFEATED
inb4 schedules be different
Can't get lucky all the time. Dude Rodgers is fucking great but cam is having a better season
>>
>>63863384
Wilson could do more with what he has.

Wilson is flat out better in every way than Cam Newton.

Tyrod, Jameis and Bridgewater woudl all be better, and thats just the black QBs.
>>
>>63869679
he's right

Cam's russell wilson defense babby tier
>>
>>63863864

no, he wouldn't, and he'd be the first to tell you so
>>
>>63864868
>Listing defensive players when the post was about offensive players.
>>
>>63858275
lol
>>
>>63871619
Cam has won many games when the opposing team scored 24+
>>
>>63864396
>implying Wilson is good at evading sacks
>implying Wilson doesn't cause sacks by running backwards 80 yards every play
>>
>>63863795
Cam alone is a top 10 rusher. But of course rushing stats don't count for his MVP case
>>
>>63871607
>this delusion
>>
>>63871607
>Shithawk fans actually believe this

Dude the Seahawks defense is still amazing. Wilson was given the second most uncoverable receiver in the league with Jimmy Graham and he can't fucking use him. He's a meme QB
>>
>>63853579

you fucking faggot piece of shit for rating carr, smith, dalton, and bortles ahead and wilson

fucking faggot get the fuck outta here and eat shit you fucking low life loser virgin

fucking faggot
>>
>>63873012
What the fuck are you talking about? Newton is the 28th rusher while Stewart is 3rd
>>
Can all of you buttmad fags stop trying to bolster your butthurt and just admit the Panthers are better than your team this year?
>>
>>63864089
That's not even the full list
>Develin (#1 FB) - ded for the season
>Lewis (#1 RB) - ded for the season
>Edelman (#1 WR) - ded for 2 weeks (will be 8 by the end of the season)
>LaFell (#2 WR) - ded for 5 weeks
>Amendola (#3 WR) - ded for 1 week
>Martin (#4 WR) - ded for 5 weeks
>Dobson (#5 WR) - ded for the season
>Solder (#1 LT) - ded for the season
>Cannon (#2 LT) - ded for 4 weeks
>Mason (#1 LG) - ded for 2 weeks
>Wendell (#2 LG) - ded for the season
>Stork (#1 C) - ded for 6 weeks
>Jackson (#2 RG) - ded for 3 weeks
>Vollmer (#1 RT) - ded for 1 game
>Williams (#3 TE) - ded for 1 game
The only contributors on offense who have avoided injury are Brady, Gronk, Chandler, Kline, Blount and Andrews
>>
File: evilcam10.jpg (130 KB, 547x411) Image search: [Google]
evilcam10.jpg
130 KB, 547x411
>>63853579
>better
>>
>>63873171
>Muh yardage

Cam could easily rush for 800+ a season. The fact that he's guaranteed a first down or TD from 3 yards out or less makes him more valuable than most RBs
>>
>>63876380
>guaranteed a first down or td from 3 yards or less
What
>>
File: Cam.jpg (8 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
Cam.jpg
8 KB, 277x182
>>63853579
>Tannehill

>MY FREAKING SIDES
also Dalton, Smith, Manning, and Stafford are clearly not as good as Cam
>>
>>63853579
>3)Phillip Rivers
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>63882074
Cam is 6'6. On any short yardage situation, whether it's a 3rd and ~3 or on the goal line, he will get the job done considering he could just fall forward and get a majority of the yards. P sureonly Brady doing his meme sneak shit has a better conversion percentage
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.