[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Presenting the new, cutting edge logo of the Canadian Football
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
>Presenting the new, cutting edge logo of the Canadian Football League

It's a fucking...

Wait what even is this?
>>
>>63841204
>Cucc FL
>>
Looks like an ISIS flag. DUDE WEED man has gone too far
>>
HALF
A
FUCKING
LEAF
>>
at least canadians are allowed to play proper football

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87-WwmppPAc
>>
Is this a joke?

The CFL logo with the football making part of the leaf was neat. What the shit is this?
>>
lame
>>
the snow deflated the handegg
>>
better than the shitty logo they had
>>
>>63841204

Is this Canadian ball shape?
>>
>>63841413
I don't know if the rules are different in this or what but the majority of these hits are DB's not giving a fuck about getting a PI call. They just ram the receiver while the ball is in the air and since the receiver keeps his eye on the ball, he's defenseless making the hit hard. It looks exactly like high school football desu mate, pretty damn lame. Also how the fuck is the team on #5 only have a single point? How do you even get 1 point?
>>
Beer keg, my peeps. Hence the leaf rolled under.
>>
This logo makes me want to shop at REI
>>
>>63841204
>“The time has come to update and transform how we present ourselves,” Canadian Football League commissioner Jeffrey Orridge said during his state of the league address today, his first as commissioner of the league. “Our great fans will be the first to tell you: we need more fans. And in particular, we need to attract the next generation of fans, so this league is strong for years to come.”

The CFL is trying to reach out to Canada's youth because they're desperate for more fans, so they designed their league logo to look like an app logo.

btw, the CFL officially switches from Reebok to their parent company Adidas next season, so expect some crazy uniforms to also appeal to that demographic.
>>
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
File: Canadiansinchargeofasport.webm (3 MB, 852x478) Image search: [Google]
Canadiansinchargeofasport.webm
3 MB, 852x478
>>63841413
>proper football
>>
>>63842594
Kick ball through end zone
I was at the Esks game on Sunday. Fuck that was fun.
>>
>>63842944
Way more fun than watching commercials and pointless slow motion replays for 6 hours
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.