[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Canadian Football League, how do you want your new logo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: cfl-logo.png (5 KB, 300x245) Image search: [Google]
cfl-logo.png
5 KB, 300x245
Hey Canadian Football League, how do you want your new logo?
>>
File: pYd2pwz.jpg (47 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
pYd2pwz.jpg
47 KB, 722x349
>>63840603
>>
It looks nice.
>>
>the three notches represent the three downs

I hate when bullshit logos need bullshit explanations from the designers.
>well the splash of green behind the line on the left side signifies the area's rich history of whatever bullshit
>>
>There are Canadians that actually watch the CFL over the NFL and tell themselves they prefer 3 downs

why?
>>
How opposed would canadians be to the NFL buying out and integrating the CFL?
>>
>>63840769
>BC lions winning the Superbowl

HOLY FUCK YES PLS
>>
>>63840769
Why would the NFL want some of those teams?
>>
>>63840852
They'd be treated like expansion teams, famn. Brought in two per year for four years, culminating with the formation of two new divisions (AFC/NFC Canada)
>>
>>63841227
Plus huge markets in BC and east coast
>>
>>63840769
Would be meh desu. I don't want to see my team playing in Canada
>>
File: cfl summed up.gif (1 MB, 364x256) Image search: [Google]
cfl summed up.gif
1 MB, 364x256
>Expansion team made the finals in their second year

Jesus fucking christ how embarrassing
>>
File: 1410725681792.jpg (119 KB, 534x629) Image search: [Google]
1410725681792.jpg
119 KB, 534x629
>>63841260

>tfw I have
>multiple times

Thank god that dark era is behind us.
>>
>>63841272
The Jags and Panthers made their conference finals in their second year of existence.
>>
>>63841304
Like the city of buffalo, it takes you to the edge of death but does have the mercy to finish you off
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.