[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hahaha Curry just passed Lebron for 3 point shots made (1277)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
hahaha Curry just passed Lebron for 3 point shots made (1277)

are you even trying Lebron?
>>
File: 1425709929551.jpg (86 KB, 1064x983) Image search: [Google]
1425709929551.jpg
86 KB, 1064x983
>wrist tattoo
>>
>midway through last season everyone said curry was a meme and Harden would be MVP, that GS were a meme team (muh 3s!)
>continue to style on the league
>MVP
>NBA Champs
>"w-worst NBA wining team in history!"
>"m-meme team wont repeat success next season, curry had a one off season!"

>proceed to do even better the next year

BTFO
>>
>le chuck threes and hack on defense team

Can't wait for the Celtics to shut them down.
>>
>meme shots
>>
>>63839908
...no he's fucking not trying. Are you fucking serious? His game is to be bigger than everyone on the other team and back his ass into a layup
>>
>>63839908
that's literally all he does. of course he's passing lebron now
>>
>>63840266

This.

Lebron is not technically talented. He's just an athletic freak who can drive to the basket because he's an athletic freak.

Give Lebron prime Kobe's ability and you've got a GOAT right there. Shit, give Lebron 90% of Steph curry's ability and that's a GOAT too.

Lebron has average handles, average quickness, average shooting ability. He's just big.
>>
>>63844282

>athletic freak
>average quickness

go to bed senpai
>>
>>63844380
lmao cousin
>>
>>63844380
This
>>
>>63844282
Hes also an amazing passer and routinely beats defenders off the dribble. I swear i know this is bait but no one here knows anything about basketball its ridiculous
>>
>>63844380
get em my nigga!
>>
lebron will be goat again when kyrie is back and healthy and he can go back to 'efficient' lebron when he doesn't always need to have the ball on perimeter and get double teamed, well he probably is the goat currently since curry is more just 3 pointers for days more than anything else

but i will say i am disappointed that it doesn't look like lebron did anything to improve his 3 point shooting or shot in general

still lebron's probably the best overall right now, just no one is going to get more points than curry since he shoots 50% from 3 and takes like 10+ of them a game usually

i mean look at the finals, curry didn't even get mvp, the guy defending lebron did even though lebron basically averaged a triple double with 30+ points
>>
Remember them talking on ESPN about how Lebron was moving up the all time 3's list. They must be buttflustered as fuck that the little half nigga from Oakland just passed hum.
>>
>>63839908
hahaha your mom just passed Kim Kardasian for nigger dicks taken (1277)

are you even trying Kim?
>>
>meme 3's

I swear I don't even watch basketball at all, decided to watch GSW game with based kobe(apprently he sucks ass now) to see what the fuss was about, I swear to god I fell asleep and woke up to Shaq doing the whole "PEE WEE WOO" shit. GSW are boring as fucking fuck with their whole 3's every attack. They don't dunk, they don't do cool passing or tricks and shit. Fuck curry and his whole team tbhqwy, boring as hell.
>>
File: pobe.jpg (43 KB, 478x594) Image search: [Google]
pobe.jpg
43 KB, 478x594
>>
Only the Spurs and Cavs can challenge GS in the playoffs so why don't they end the regular season right now and start the playoffs straight away? There's no parity in basketball so no one has a legitimate right to be mad.
>>
I want Delonte West to fuck Steph Currys mom
>>
>>63844484
What does that have to do with him making threes? I swear Canada just fucking sucks
>>
>>63845150
Danny brown?
>>
Lol, what kind of stupid name is "Stephen"?
>>
>>63844601
>lebron will be goat again when kyrie is back and healthy
stopped reading there canadia. go home and tend to your maple trees
>>
>>63844973
except they do you fucking retard. warriors are easily the most entertaining team in the league. this is the worst meme
>>
>>63845150
Pobe Gasont
>>
>>63844484
He's a good passer but a big part of his assists are just tosses to an open shooter on the perimeter after bum rushing into the lane and forcing the defense to collapse.

If LeBron was 6'1" and 180lbs, like Paul or Rondo, half of his passing ability would suddenly disappear
>>
>>63845150
>gasol looks like a nigger

color me surprised
>>
>>63855240
No they aren't, the finals showcased two of the worst styles in basketball going at it, Lebron just forcing his way into the paint and the warriors running like 5 screens every possession and chucking up shots. They're boring as fuck unless curry is literally jut throwing up wild threes
>>
I wonder if other teams hate curry and the warriors. Im pretty sure there is some animosity between curry and a few other players in the league
Kek
>>
>>63857152
its clear you're just an idiot that doesn't watch any games and forms opinions from spee memes. there's a reason why the warriors have bandwagon fans filling up every road game to the point it's like home court. people without autism love the warriors
>>
>>63857432
>there's a reason why the warriors have bandwagon fans filling up every road game to the point it's like home court
Because they won the NBA finals and Curry is now considered a superstar, Spurs fans still infest away games and they're boring as sin, normal people like teams that are successful.
>>
>>63857495
honestly go watch one warriors game or even one highlights video and tell me all they do is shoot threes. and what point are you even trying to make? what would you say the "proper" way to play basketball is? you're a living meme
>>
>>63840236
>GS has bad D meme
#4 overall on defense, kiddo.
And by far #1 offense.
>>
>>63839908
Lebron has never had a jump shot
>>
>those scrawny ass arms

mulattos are fucking bitch made
>>
Do people seriously believe Curry could carry a ded team to the ship like Lebron did last season?

Are we going to continue to pretend that Curry doesn't have a stacked fucking team around him?
>>
>>63857174
someones gonna fuck him up this season, theres no way hes staying safe especially later in the season when everyone gets more tired and more angry.
>>
>>63854762
better than his real name(Wardell)
>>
>>63857980
>lebron carried his team to a ship
>2-4
???
>>
>>63858097
>the
>a
>Americans in charge of reading comprehension
>>
>>63854762
>Lebron is an actual persons name
>you picked out stephen for a stupid name
>>
>>63858133
>ship
>championship
>not the finals
>self-hating Americans in charge of not being retarded
>>
>>63857980
If he played in the East, sure
>>
File: 14002402034.jpg (39 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
14002402034.jpg
39 KB, 600x450
>all these foreign shitposters
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.