[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cavs @ Hornets gamethread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: cavs big three.jpg (133 KB, 530x366) Image search: [Google]
cavs big three.jpg
133 KB, 530x366
anyone watching this?

pls watch with me :^)

streams at /r/nbastreams
>>
Am I banned?
>>
>>63837140
NO! you're not!
>>
nice fucking refball
>>
>>63837140
Did you dare to have fun on 4chan?

Take responsibility for your actions and put yourself on timeout.
>>
Is Love injured lads?
>>
>>63837527
>le doesn't play in 4th quarter man
>playing in the 4th quarter
>>
>>63837527
no, coach is a blithering idiiot
>>
>>63837539
>>63837544
He's been there best player the last week or so. Been in his best form since moving to the Cavs.
>>
The NBA has gotten so ridiculous with this fucking home refball
Weird how I haven't seen any of it against the Warriors though
>>
Is LeBron still super buttmad because he isn't Stephen Curry?
Might watch the game if that's the case
>>
>LeTravel
>>
Is he past it?
>>
>>63837627
He's no Steph Curry, that's for sure.
>>
Lel these refs
>well LeBron's pretty big so he should be able to make it even if he gets fouled multiple times
>>
>>63837666
What are you talking about nigga?

Lebron gets away with the most offensive fouls of anyone in the league.
>>
i put 1k on the cavaliers when they were paying $2.50 earlier in the quarter. Am i an absolute madman?
>>
>>63837697
What are your plans tonight if you get up senpai?
>>
>cavs being refballed to oblivion when theres 4 refs
jesus christ
>>
>>63837695
Are you even watching this game? The Cavs went from the league's golden boys to the convenient villains after the finals and now we're getting fucked over at every opportunity
>>
>>63837725
>the league's golden boys

LOL literally not once ever
>>
>>63837712
probably more degeneracy. Pretty nervous tbqphf
>>
>>63837740
During parts of the 2014-2015 season they were the equivalent of this year's Warriors. Of course they got calls that other teams wouldn't get. But now they can't catch a break
>>
>>63837741
I think you're sweet m8. Congrats.
>>
>>63837725
This Lebron travel though.No team would get away with this
>>
>>63837787
It wasn't a travel. If the other team touches the ball then you get more steps, and they touched the ball. It was pretty obvious on the replay.
>>
>>63837544
What do you know, the Cavs pulled Mo and Kevin, and won the game with defense that wouldn't have been possible with either of those 2 on the floor. Almost as if he saw how the game was flowing and made a decision that ultimately won the game.

Why can't espn drones just stop pretending to know about sports?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.