[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cbb/ Battle 4 Atlantis Champ Game Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: Aggie fan Pepe.png (253 KB, 335x375) Image search: [Google]
Aggie fan Pepe.png
253 KB, 335x375
Time for the championship game of an early-season tournament,even if /sp/ doesn't care about it.
>>
Inb4 buzzer beater
>>
That big white boi block at the 3pt line was ill as fuck pham
>>
Welp, 3rd place is decided:

Gonzaga 73 - 70 UConn

Btw, Domantas Sabonis for the 'Zags is apparently Arvydas Sabonis' kid. It'll be interesting to follow his career.
>>
>>63831263
When you're that tall, blocks come easier.
>>
Wow, Stanford wins on an Arkansas goaltend (+freethrows). That is a SHITTY way to lose.
>>
>>63831327
especially when it was a pushoff
>>
>>63831357
Mmm, that's the fun part of subjective calls like that. What did/didn't the refs see? It can turn the game around.
>>
Is Xavier elite?
>>
>>63831389
#23 in the AP, unranked in USAT. If you're not numero uno, you're [spoiler]#ELITEASFUCK[/spoiler]
>>
Moment of silence for Guy V. Lewis, who passed away recently.
>>
'bout time for the B4A title game.
>>
>airball from 10 feet
kek
>>
Ranked teams kek'd so far today:
Alabama 64 - 60 #20 Wichita St

Other ranked games are later.
>>
File: gigem.png (252 KB, 335x375) Image search: [Google]
gigem.png
252 KB, 335x375
>>63831168
>tfw basketball team is actually good
this is a good feel. don't even care if we lose to an actual basketball school today
>>
>>63832029
Aggies have a chance, so I hope they win today. Big early games like this can set the tone for the season.
>>
>>63832071
after watching the last ten minutes, i am feeling even more confident. fuck if only house didn't get injured at the end of last season they could have been in the tourney
>>
The refs are fucking awful in this game. Doesn't help that Gay&M is flopping like a bunch of faggot soccer players, but wow these refs are completely favoring Gay&M. The NCAA is completely hell bent on destroying Boeheims reputation despite him doing essentially nothing, so we can't have him winning two big games right?
>>
>>63832313
ikr? That was brutal; BAS flared hard at that point.
>>
>>63832337
Ooooh, that's some bitter asspain right there.
>>
>>63832337
>getting outplayed by a traditionally football school
jej
>>
>"swing job"
Heh!
>>
>act of shooting
>>
Halftime:
Texas A&M 35 – 33 Syracuse.
>>
That's some Supes shit right there!
>>
i'm an a&m fan and that was pretty fucking blatant
>>
With all the fouls and not breaking down the zone like they did in the first half, the Aggies might just kek themselves in this game.

I hope I'm wrong.
>>
>>63832951
despite that, it's still a two point game
>>
>>63832976
Yeah, and a low-scoring affair at that. Aggies have a shot, but need to run a tighter ship to get past a well-coached Syracuse team.
>>
>>63833003
put-back game ridiculous tho
>>
>>63833058
No kidding, there's a lot of offensive rebounds there for the taking.
>>
Lotta hustle going on here.
>>
gotta get these second opportunities fuck
>>
Refball is really helping Syracuse out in this game.
>>
is that tall skinny white guard still at AM? cant remember his name, i think its carruso?
>>
>>63833343
he is a senior
>>
>>63833343
Yeah, Alex Caruso's been in this game quite a bit already.
>>
Jeebus, they's makin' it rain up in here!
>>
hard to stop a team when the 3 game is hot. damn
>>
>>63833450
It's not just 'Cuse, the Aggies are draining them as well. The Orange seem to be doing just a bit more to take advantage of the way the refs are calling the game.
>>
gg cuse
>>
Now that A&M-Syracuse is done, well, it's /cbb/. Talk about the rest of the games as y'all like!
>>
>>63833936
seems like once all the early tourneys are done there isn't much to talk about until march tho
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.