[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is possible to become a professional MMA fighterl if I started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 19 years old.jpg (203 KB, 1200x700) Image search: [Google]
19 years old.jpg
203 KB, 1200x700
Guys, I am 5'7'' and 19 and four months years old. I started training, resting and eating perfect well and I'm doing boxe and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I started boxe since January (four days per week), and I started Brazilian Jiu jitsu last week (five days per week).

I have determination. I STOPPED drinking and smoking weed and I love doing it. I stopped going to raves and I am training 4 ~ 6 hours per day.

I think I am more determined than professional fighters! Look Jon Jones! The guy is a champion and is doing coke and shit. I bet he loses sleeping some days, he drink sometimes... I am better than the champion! When I decided to become pro, I stopped doing drugs and I never will do again.

I have a chance? Look Sage Northcutt! The guy started training very young. He is 19 years old too and is already a professional! Fuck...
>>
>>63829961
>I am better than the champion!

Not with that mindset
>>
>>63829961
10/10 pasta. good job huebro
>>
>>63829961
I would be moderately surprised he isn't on something, look at how dry and grainy he is fuck
>>
>>63830198
Every single fighter and probably 95% of athletes are on something.
>>
>>63830108
I'm serious, dude! I'm training 48 hours per week. I can be a NEET for more three or four years... i'm privileged! A lot of guys doing The Ultimate Fighter have a full time job... and they are good amateurs.
>>
>>63829961
yes, you can do it
you are kind of old to be starting but with commitment it won't matter
the question is, are you talented?

btw Sage is a freak of nature and will probably dominate the sport if he keeps working as hard as he does
>>
Go for it, give it a shot
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain
>>
>>63830310
Why do people keep saying this? What make him so special? Is it because of the front flip?
>>
>>63829961
No you cannot, I forbid you
>>
>>63830229
You can't not be. Even if its not for pure strength you need it for recovery.
>>
>>63830867
Because he has been training since he was a child and is the product of insanely good genetics.
>>
>>63829961
yes they do have divisions for manlets so you should be fine.
>>
>>63829961
sage trained marital arts since he was like 6 and his dad was a body builder. to a certain degree you gotta start young, but there was one ufc fighter who used to be a 300lb fatty and fought at LW which is 150 lbs after losing the weight.

there's a chance, if you got talent
>>
>>63832929
"insanely good"...?

He's just been trained well and has probably lived healthy (diet, etc). A lot of people would get the same results imo
>>
>does boxing and bjj
>doesn't lift
>doesn't get at least 5 scoops a day

Não vai ter sucesso amiginho. Tem que comer grande para ser grande come on
>>
Hey huebros how hard is it to get testosterone and such in your country?

Thinking bout moving to south Brazil, rising for a few years while banging gorgeous women who are too stupid to be supermodels, then coming back massive as fuck
>>
>>63829961
The biggest problem I've seen in some late starters is their bodies can't adapt as well as others who have been training while growing up.
>>
>>63836386
>too stupid to be supermodels
literally retarded?
>>
>>63836228
correct, but some people are just born with correct geneticts, you cannot train that
>>
it's easier if you start young
that's all there is to say about the "starting later" thing

in your situation, you are already young. there's nothing to worry about, train and see how you go
>>
>>63829961
>5'7

Try starting with gender reassignment surgery so you can fight with some people your own size.
>>
File: 1446872008291.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
1446872008291.gif
3 MB, 286x258
>>63829961
>Guys, I am 5'7''
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.