[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the NFL thinking? This is the best they could do for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled1.png (11 KB, 283x111) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.png
11 KB, 283x111
What is the NFL thinking?

This is the best they could do for a monday night game?
>>
>>63826942
draft picks game
not good enough for out canadian nobleman
>>
>>63826942

I actually enjoy games between shitty teams. It's so bad it's good if that makes sense. And it’s more entertaining than watching a good team beat up a shitty one.
>>
Sometimes the shittiest looking games wind up being incredible. Sometimes the most hotly anticipated games wind up being snooze fests. Live life with a little less judgement, my sweet Anon.
>>
Both teams seem to be equally shit so the game will probably be competitive.

No complaints here, who cares if they aren't playing for anything
>>
>>63826942
No one actually watches MNF
>>
>>63826942
Before the season began, all signs pointed to Cleveland and Baltimore being better than in 2014. The idea was that they would both be in contention for a playoff spot. The only difference is that now they are in contention for the #1 overall pick in the 2016 Draft.
>>
They didn't count on Johnny Football pissing off his employers
>>
>>63827165
>Before the season began, all signs pointed to Cleveland and Baltimore being better than in 2014.
Thanks for the laugh.

If anything, anyone who was paying attention was expecting the opposite: for both teams to be worse.

First off, you had Cleveland who had a complete cupcake of schedule in 2014 and still managed 7-9. They had a better QB in Hoyer and let some talent walk away while signing fucking nobody. No chance in hell they were going to improve. I expected 4 wins max.

Baltimore has being turning more and more shit every year since the SB. They keep losing more players due to age and free agency and can't sign anyone worth a fuck, partly because the management has no eye for talent and partly because of Flacco taking all the money. This same situation is playing out in Seattle now. Anyways, I expected Baltimore to miss the playoffs, but not be quite this bad. I was thinking 6 or 7 wins before the season started.
>>
Cleveland also had a top receiver last year that could not keep his hands off that sticky icky
>>
>>63827470
Gorden was shit last year and spent what little time he was playing running the wrong routes.

More than a couple Hoyer INTs were because of this and he got benched partly because of it.
>>
>>63827422
weird because they could have won most of their games -- all decided by 8 points or less
>>
>>63827514
A good team would actually win instead. The bad team makes excuses.
>>
>>63827514
>could have

Come on you should know better than to wouldve couldve shouldve
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.