[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a better sportsman in any major sports leagues' history?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Curry.png (592 KB, 1080x593) Image search: [Google]
Curry.png
592 KB, 1080x593
Is there a better sportsman in any major sports leagues' history?
>>
LeBron James
>>
Yes.
>>
>>63823705
Go watch the finals again idiot.

>>63823712
I'd love to know. I can't think of one.
>>
>>63823762
I saw LeBron almost sweep Curry's stacked team using bench scrubs...

Not really an argument for curry t b h
>>
>>63823868
you mean you saw Silver keep Lebron in a series that would've easily been a GS sweep because Lebron can't deliver himself in big moments unless he's being carried.
>>
>>63823695
/yes, so many it's pointless to list them
>>
>>63823705
he said sportsman, not choker.

>only one more ring in a 7 year longer career than Curry
>4 more finals losses
>>
>>63823868
>almost
>sweep

Kek sup LeBron, I'd say it's an honor to post with you, but you're basically Dwight Howard tier. Washed up loser no one cares about anymore. Go watch some Warriors film. That's how a team wins faggot.
>>
File: 4354353452346456.jpg (15 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
4354353452346456.jpg
15 KB, 241x209
>>63823934
>Dwight Howard tier

I hate LeBron with a passion but please...don't ever mention that poor excuse of a faggot in the same breath as Lelbron. Kobe fucking willed those shitty Lakers into the playoffs with the 8th seed at the cost of his Achilles tendon and what did that 6'10" sack of shit do? Absolutely nothing. Faggot ass nigga rolled over and got swept...at the very least he could've gone FULL BALLHOG and averaged 30-10...try to get his stock up or something or at least look like he could try...faggot ass fuckboy couldn't even do that. And then they wonder why Houston was a shit show as soon as he came back last year.

>mfw faggots honestly think Dwight Howard is a TOP 5 Center
>mfw faggots honestly think Dwight Howard is a TOP 10 player

Toppest fucking kek nigger.
>>
>>63824072
Fuck off, LeBron is just as bad. Curry is GOAT
>>
>>63824112
>bron anywhere near as bad as that faggot ass nigger Howard

No...just neck yourself already faggot.
>>
>>63823695
Why does anyone look up to this rich kid uncle tom piece of shit?
>>
>>63823868
I think the team that lost the finals and 3 (three!) games in a row despite getting every call from the refs is the one that almost got swept
>>
>>63823868
how is curry's team stacked? they're all a bunch of drafted nobodies that get no respect until you bring up lebron the actual big 3 he formed
>>
File: messi07.jpg (975 KB, 3223x1879) Image search: [Google]
messi07.jpg
975 KB, 3223x1879
>>63823695
this guy hasn't heard of Messi
>>
>>63824394
>Finals MVP coming off the bench
>how is curry's team stacked?
Really, faggot?
>>
>>63824786
Is it not obvious that iguodala would be their real starter over barnes but they convinced him to run the bench?
They even play the same minutes and he didn't really deserve fmvp over curry, he lucked out being placed on lebron while he got his inefficient stats and killed the cavs t b h
>>
>>63824786
btfo fagboi
>>
Considering there is no defense in this faggot sport, yes.
>>
>>63829536
>best and most creative defensive schemes in the history of the sport
>no defense
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.