[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder: I'm still laughing my ass off at this faggor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10
File: 454100750.jpg (126 KB, 488x594) Image search: [Google]
454100750.jpg
126 KB, 488x594
Daily reminder:

I'm still laughing my ass off at this faggor losing to the toxins in primetime AND having his entire period on live TV because watt made a Christmas story joke

Cincinnati, I laugh every fucking day and the world will never forget
>>
>6 points
>at home
>against a team who's allowed 40+ after 3 quarters one game and 40 after half another
>>
>>63823139

LOL! Great post OP!
>>
File: 1387994758123.jpg (22 KB, 385x383) Image search: [Google]
1387994758123.jpg
22 KB, 385x383
Daily reminder that he's a multi millionaire that's a happy Christian with a sexy little blonde wife who is a yoga instructor for a living and he is living an amazing life while you are posting on a Tibetan ancient alien theory cave painting website .
>>
File: 1445058472756.jpg (14 KB, 224x214) Image search: [Google]
1445058472756.jpg
14 KB, 224x214
>being consistently raped by the same second string backup qb
>>
File: daltonhands.jpg (70 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
daltonhands.jpg
70 KB, 600x800
yall niggas mad as fuck
>>
>>63823249
That's fine, at least I'm not Andy dalton
>>
>>63823139
When factoring in who I think will make the SB this year, I always forget about the Bengals because Dalton is the biggest choker since Romo. They could have a perfect regular season and I would still forget they exist.
>>
>>63823274

>he's posting on 4chin on Thanksgiving

Looks like it worked out well for you m8.
>>
File: BARTGETOUT.png (290 KB, 419x352) Image search: [Google]
BARTGETOUT.png
290 KB, 419x352
>>63823139

DAILY REMINDER BENGALS ARE GOING 1 AND DONE AFTER GETTING THE 4 SEED

DALTON BIGGEST CHOKER SINCE TONY ROMO

PIC RELATED IS ANDY DALTON DURING HIS ANNUAL 1 AND DONE LOSS IN THE WILD CARD ROUND
>>
>>63823293
>11:30 at night
>still doing family shit

I've been eating leftovers and shitposting since sunset, living the dream
>>
>mfw he goes 8-8 and misses the playoffs
>mfw I have no face
>>
>mfw /sp/ buys into E!SPN narratives

I know most of you are smarter than that, but even when this place was the wild west 5 years ago we weren't this dumb.

>3 of the Bengals top 4 corners get injured in the last couple of weeks
>they start giving up passing yards
>LOL DALTON IS SHIT

He threw for like 300 or something on the Cardinals and laid a pretty big nutsack out in the 4th quarter against Arizona. I thought he was really fuckin good desu senpai.
>>
Friendly reminder that bengals fans are also reds fans

Friendly reminder that reds fans are the biggest shitposters during baseball season but bengals fans poop themselves and cry when even the slightest banter is thrown their way

Cincinnati confirmed for dishing it out but not being able to handle it, Shitsinasty confirmed for worst city in the country
>>
>>63823342

Whatever you gotta tell yourself senpai.

You know what Andy Dalton is doing? He's checking his bank accounts and investment funds which are rolling in millions. He's ordering $50/lb cheese to wipe his ass with. He's watching film on 4K tvs and he's plugging up a wifeable blonde who has only taken him in her entire life.

Oh and btw, he's leading an 8-2 football team.

You are a fucking loser and you need to deal with it.
>>
>>63823374
He's made the playoffs every year since he started and hasn't won a single game in the post season. At some point you need to realize it's not always the people around him.

He's a choker.
>>
>>63823424

Andy Dalton wipes his butt with cheese?
>>
>>63823249
>wife who is a yoga instructor for a living
Wow, that's an incredible accomplishment.
could have been a doctor or professor but she went into yoga? Courageous.
>>
>>63823459

And Cam Newton has made the playoffs once.

Peyton Manning hadn't won a playoff game at this point in his career either.

Joe Fucking Flacco won a Superb Owl.

Maybe, just maybe, the other dudes lining up with a QB matter? Stop sounding like ESPN. Get your shit together m8.
>>
File: 1445202707593.jpg (151 KB, 1086x861) Image search: [Google]
1445202707593.jpg
151 KB, 1086x861
>tfw laughing stock every season
>>
>>63823499
>And Cam Newton has made the playoffs once.
twice
>>
>>63823495

If you were making 15-20 million a year and weren't blowing it, would you rather be married to a doctor or a sexy yoga instructor who has never fucked anyone other than you?
>>
>>63823499
The Bengals are pretty fucking well off in terms of personnel. Dalton just sucks in the playoffs.
>>
>Dalton is shit in primetime

LOL Dalton is fucking shit

>Dalton balls the fuck out in primetime but his defense gets torched by a QB who is on top of his game

LOL Dalton sucks

Not even a Bengals fan but if Dalton plays like he did last week for the rest of the year, they have a legit chance when they go into Foxborough for the AFCCG. Arizona could very well be in the SB. But you ultimately never know with Andy Dalton. Anyone putting last week on him is fucking stupid tho, he was amazing.
>>
>>63823562

The Bengals have a great roster but they've been vulnerable on defense ever since Zimmer left for Minny.

These last two weeks their secondary has died tho. It's a loaded secondary with like 3-4 1st rounders (at least). They're pretty much all hurt. They stood no chance against Palmer and his receivers. Dalton going balls out in the 4th quarter was impressive on its own.
>>
File: bplayoff.png (376 KB, 742x540) Image search: [Google]
bplayoff.png
376 KB, 742x540
>>63823591
spot the delusional bungles fan
>>
>>63823499
>And Cam Newton has made the playoffs once
Newton actually won a playoff game

>Peyton Manning hadn't won a playoff game at this point in his career either
Dalton is not Manning and never will be

>Joe Fucking Flacco won a Superb Owl
So? It means he's not a choker. He got one.
>>
>>63823273
His hand is bigger than he head...
>>
>>63823424
how beta do you have to be to dickride someone famous this hard?
>>
>>63823696
>Newton actually won a playoff game

against a team decimated by injuries starting a third (3rd) string QB
>>
>>63823759
That's actually Andy Dalton m8
>>
>>63823791
And Dalton couldn't beat the Texans with a backup, nigga.
>>
>>63823791
Ah, but winning is winning.
>>
one day Andy Primetime will emerge from his nightly funk and play football like an adult. the league will weep. it could be 5 seasons from now, but it will happen.
>>
File: haha faggot.png (373 KB, 400x504) Image search: [Google]
haha faggot.png
373 KB, 400x504
>being a Cincinnati C U C K G L E S fan
I don't get it do they like being let down every year by their faggot ginger qb ? I hope Palmer wins the Owl this year just to show what happens when an actual good qb leaves that shitty team.
>>
>>63823957
I hope it never happens. It's too funny.
>>
>>63823424
Andy, please gtfo of /sp/ and go get pegged by your hot wife.
>>
>>63823334

>everyone on /sp/ is too young to remember this classic meme of memes

Who / 2007 /b// here
>>
>>63823696
>Newton actually won a playoff game
Against Ryan Lindley, the QB who has the most attempts without a TD in NFL history, with a career rating of 50 and nobody has signed him, while his defense allowed the fewest yards in a post season game in NFL history.
P.S. - Yates >>>> Quinn>>>>>>>>Jamarcus Russel>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ryan Lindley

>Dalton is not Manning and never will be
4:1 TD to int ratio
3rd in rating
Not him, but playing like him....

>So? It means he's not a choker. He got one.
Flacco was absolutely 100% considered a choker before his 2012 season, don't even try to say otherwise....

The Bengals weren't supposed to win any of those game besides SD and Dalton was carving them up until Gio fumbled inside the 5. He's hardly the problem, it's coaching more than anything.
>>
>>63823562
>Dalton just sucks in the playoffs
Bengals defense has allowed an average of 140 rushing yards in past 4 playoff games....
>>
>>63823251
TJ Yates is a third stringer
>>
>>63823495
>~100 million dollar contact
>implying you'd want a wife working 60+ hours a week
>no showering
>plantar warts
>calluses
>implying you wouldn't want a yoga instructor
>60 hours a month
>no gut
>ass you could bounce a quarter off of
>flexible af
>giving a shit about a woman's "accomplishments"
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.