[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No matter how bad your favorite club is doing right now I promise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 11
File: FC_Twente.svg.png (143 KB, 815x1024) Image search: [Google]
FC_Twente.svg.png
143 KB, 815x1024
No matter how bad your favorite club is doing right now I promise you it's not as bad as mine
Let me tell you about FC Twente.

FC Twente currently has 9 points out of 13 matches which puts it at the 15th place. This same club won the league 5 years ago
The latest match (Feyenoord-Twente) ended in 5-0
The club is currently 80 million euros in debt. This is almost impossible to repay, especially if the club is relegated, which is looking like a real possibility
This week it has been revealed that the club had a contract with a private investment firm that gave said firm influence over the club's transfer policy. This is illegal and if it is true the club's professional licence might be revoked

Every time I think we've reached the button it gets worse. I don't know how the management managed to fuck up this badly and frankly I'm beyond caring.

I just want it to end
>>
File: cellino-gode-foto-123082.jpg (45 KB, 631x600) Image search: [Google]
cellino-gode-foto-123082.jpg
45 KB, 631x600
cheer up lad, at least you're not a Leeds fan
>>
Dortmund got Klopp after they went virtually bankrupt, have hope m8.
>>
>tfw Bedlington Terriers supporter

9pts from 19 games, bottom of the Northern League, suck it up Dutchbro
>>
File: tecatito.jpg (34 KB, 638x500) Image search: [Google]
tecatito.jpg
34 KB, 638x500
Shouldn't have let go of the only player with talent you had.
>>
>>63820118
At least they're not Portsmouth.
>>
File: joop-munsterman-5.jpg (223 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
joop-munsterman-5.jpg
223 KB, 600x600
Kek
>>
>>63820118
>This same club won the league 5 years ago
>won the league
MUST
BE
NICE
>>
File: 18147783_eavrI.jpg (26 KB, 500x271) Image search: [Google]
18147783_eavrI.jpg
26 KB, 500x271
Need some help guys?
>>
>boo hoo my team hasn't won a title for five whole years

shut it you dip
>>
>>63825817
That's not really the issue
The issue is that they're never going to win one again and that the club might not exist anymore in a year
>>
Cheer up. Atleast you don't live in Norgay
>>
Blackpool FC
>>
Perth Glory aren't going very well. Last season they played the best football they've played in years and had got themselves into a finals position. Then it was discovered they stupidly went over the salary cap that the A-League enforces so they had points deducted which resulted in them fucking up the best season they had in years. After the season finished they let go a bunch of good players and have played like utter shit since.
>>
>>63826457

even if they go bust, the fans will make a phoenix club and rise back up the leagues, it's all the rage
>>
>Een club als Ajax kan maar niet wennen aan de nieuwe realiteit van FC Twente. Wij zijn een volwaardige handelspartner geworden, laten ons door niemand meer afschepen met een fooi.

>Clubs als Ajax en Psv moeten leren om de nieuwe realiteit te accepteren dat Twente definitief Nederlandse top is

Aldus Munsterman

Niets dan schadenfreude hier, nepduitsers. Veel plezier in de Jupiler league. Opdat we jullie nooit meer terugzien in de Eredivisie.
>>
File: Charlton_Athletic.png (118 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Charlton_Athletic.png
118 KB, 1024x1024
>Seen your club win the league
>HURR ITS SO BAD

I've literally never seen my club win anything other than a division 2 and 3 title, fuck all, nowt.

We're owned by a Belgian and part of his network of amazing teams like FC Carl Zeiss Jena and Sint-Truidense, we've had 6 managers in 2 years. We have the 4th or so lowest budget in the Championship, it's all fucking shite.
>>
>>63820118

at least you've got a pretty cool badge lad
>>
Fucking Munsterman,certain TV pundits were pointing out FC Twente as an prime example how to manage money to other clubs 4 years ago.
I never bought it.
>>
>>63826747

A horse farting fire is cool alright
>>
I calls dibs on Ziyech
>>
File: scfc.jpg (17 KB, 216x234) Image search: [Google]
scfc.jpg
17 KB, 216x234
The true masochists team, although things are finaly starting to look up after a terrible 7 years.
>>
>>63823744
How? Didn't they have some limit wage policy? Or it was made to prevent that possible bankrupt?
>>
File: sshhh Klopp.png (648 KB, 799x472) Image search: [Google]
sshhh Klopp.png
648 KB, 799x472
never seen my club win the PL
Suarez got us the closest in a generation
can't be more terrible
>>
my club is stuck in finnish 4th tier
>>
File: W12RrRS.gif (1 MB, 316x195) Image search: [Google]
W12RrRS.gif
1 MB, 316x195
>season tickets since 1999
>witness the rise from mediocrity at 2007-12
>having 2 directors resign and leave with 80 million debt in a couple of months time
>on the brink of relegation/bankruptcy/both
>>
>>63823602
Noi abbiamo un presidente che
tira coca e a noi non ce ne da
>>
>>63827576
Liverpool is the designated 'not winning the league' club of England.

Although maybe they will have a bit more of a chance the following years with Klopp at the helm. Also, how they didn't win the League in what was a comparatively weak year for most clubs while they had Suarez will still be looked at weirdly for decades if they never get that close again.
>>
>>63827703
True and Suarez made a below average team and manager look good. BRodgers should thank him for his severance package.
Winning the league, the competition has intensified, Leicester leading the table. Who'd have imagined it? Unless Klopp gets his players that he wants without any imposing "transfer committee", they can't even compete.
>>
>>63824226
They had to, they needed money desperately and Porto offered €10m, they couldn't refuse.
>>
>>63824226
they still have Ziyech, who is better than Corona ever was for them, but he's probably going to leave soon too
>>
>>63820118
Do you miss Michel Preud'homme?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>63820118
My team is still young but ive seen them lose two trophies in person
>>
>>63826853
luton or shitsworth is worse m0
>>
File: yeovil.jpg (11 KB, 180x157) Image search: [Google]
yeovil.jpg
11 KB, 180x157
>>63826853
Hey, it's /sp/'s one Stockport County fan. You used to post here all the time back when I worked with a guy who supports Stockport County, and I honestly thought you were him. Sorry if I've told you this story before; this guy was an autist but he told me loads about Stockport County so now I know loads of trivia about them.

My team (pic related) is heading for its third consecutive relegation. I don't think I've ever heard of a team getting relegated three times in three seasons, unless Portsmouth did it.
>>
>>63831651
Wolves did it back in the 80's I think
>>
Can any dutchbro tell me how does gutierrez play for twente? I ask this because he is consistenly piss average for the NT
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.