[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is a "team" that's only popular in Burgerland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: why.png (44 KB, 659x373) Image search: [Google]
why.png
44 KB, 659x373
How is a "team" that's only popular in Burgerland and hasn't won the Super Bowl in 20 years worth more than one that plays the world's most popular sport and has won 7 league titles and 4 European titles in the same time frame?
>>
they are part of a cartel with 100% secured profits
>>
>>63817381
>that flag
>"burgerland"
>>
>>63817605
But it's true, I had a burger last night.
>>
>>63817381

>watch "soccer"
>90 mins gameplay 15min ads

>watch handegg
>20min-25 gameplay 2hrs of ads, included paid artists go to the games to sing the anthems
>the most important game of the year, the super bowl, is well know more for his half time show than the game itself

>asks why burgerland sports make more money
>>
Probably because Americans can afford to buy shit and support their teams which increases value as apposed to Europoors in their third world countries who can't even afford power in their mud huts. Plus they have to wear traditional Muslim garb everywhere they go so jersey sales are way down.
>>
There are cowboys fans all around the USA. I guess there's a shit ton of bandwagoners. So there's all being faggots and buying merch.
>>
>>63817682
>watch Samsung
>95 mins of ads
>15 mins of shooting on goal
>>
>>63817381

Are soccer fans the most bandwagon fans in the world? I'm convinced if Barcelona or Real played at the same level the Cowboys do, they would have the same turnout as Getafe. I don't even know how anyone can even watch La Liga; you already know who's going to win. Dominace isn't even admirable since youcan just buy the best players which makes it literally impossible for small market teams to have a chance.
>>
>>63817653
underrated post
>>
Why is Europe so pathetic?
>>
>>63817682
> included paid artists go to the games to sing the anthems
how does paying someone to sing one song make money?
>>
>>63818277
Communism works, but only for sports leagues.
>>
>>63817833
>this level of consumerism

I believe the term is corporate kekoldry
>>
>>63819563
>communism works
>Warriors literally BTFO everyone in NBA harder than Bayern in bundesliga
>>
Because American franchises are designed to make money?
Why do you think all the owners are sharing the money? They're not even truly competing, they're just playing pretend enemies to earn some shekels.
>>
File: Advertising.jpg (120 KB, 962x641) Image search: [Google]
Advertising.jpg
120 KB, 962x641
>>63819621
>>Europoors complain about advertising
>>They're so keked they have to put advertising on their player's jerseys.
>>
>>63818512

because most people watch the games for the show than the game itself? Most (if not all) sports gets most of their money from TV deals because that increases the value of a brand: publicity.
>>
>>63819744
Benzema's ass is bigger than Bale's
>>
>>63817381
Because soccer is gay
>>
>>63817381
Stay poor Spain.
>>
>>63817381
divegrass is far more popular, but that also means there are more leagues and teams too.
>>
>>63820604

Thick af.
>>
>>63817381
soccer is only entertaining when the stadium collapses and half of spic America dies or when Ahmed decides to blow himself up inside a stadium in Europe this is common knowledge
>>
>>63819725
Yeah but it's a level playing field. Every team has a chance. That's not the case in soccer, and won't be until there is a European Super League
>>
File: 1407693845329.jpg (159 KB, 456x502) Image search: [Google]
1407693845329.jpg
159 KB, 456x502
>>63817833
Absolutely roasted
>>
>>63817381
>futbol
I'd rather watch paint dry, literally the same amount of action
>>
>>63819744
it's just a time of time until we see ads on handegg jerseys 2bh
>>
>>63817381

Because they don't blow €400 million on every flavor of the month player in Europe

How much did they pay for le speedy mong?
>>
>>63820604
They'll love it in prison
>>
>>63817381

Suprised the redskins are that high. Is it simply because they're from Washington?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.