[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm watching old Jordan games on youtube and all I keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1403940203585.png (169 KB, 311x278) Image search: [Google]
1403940203585.png
169 KB, 311x278
So I'm watching old Jordan games on youtube and all I keep thinking is how fucking terrible the defense is and how Curry would shred it for 60+ every game.

Why do people buy into the meme that Jordan would dominate in the modern era? This shit is weak af.
>>
18+
>>
>>63799537
curry would get rapes because of handchecking but try again later
>>
>>63799537
>So I'm watching old Jordan games on youtube
same. usually when espn starts debating which player is better, I start to pull up old nba games to see how the old players did things.

my wife's son is really big into basketball these days, so we try to watch at least two games a night if possible.
>>
Bows
Bows everywhere
>>
>>63799537
BRUH
>>
>>63799562
>wifes son

abort

get out hurry before its too late
>>
>I compare players gameplay from another era to today standars and doesnt look as good, thats means they arent GOAT

all the people on this imageboard who do this should be put in line and shoot. Every single one on every single sport.
>>
>>63799562

Hi r
ledditor
>>
>>63799562

>my wife's son

this is the top meme of 2015
>>
>>63802408

No, my wife's boyfriend or my gfs husband is the top meme. Way to be wrong noob sperglord
>>
Jesus Christ faggot Jordan was way better than curshit
>>
I've watched all your big names live, minus Russell or Wilt and I still think Jordan is the best. He dominated his era like no one ever before and his movement was fluid; it was like art in motion. Also, defense was actually a lot tougher then. You breathe on someone now and it's a foul. Back then you could go to the bench, grab a chair, hit the opponent with the ball, then scoop it up and go down to score
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.