[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/EPL/ United are boring edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
File: fan-asleep.jpg (19 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
fan-asleep.jpg
19 KB, 615x409
Saturday 28th November 2015
Aston Villa V Watford
Bournemouth V Everton
Crystal Palace V Newcastle
Man City V Southampton
Sunderland V Stoke
Leicester V Man Utd
Sunday 29th November 2015
Tottenham V Chelsea
West Ham V West Brom
Liverpool V Swansea
Norwich V Arsenal
>>
File: 1436379530169.jpg (30 KB, 480x473) Image search: [Google]
1436379530169.jpg
30 KB, 480x473
First for chel53a
>>
all the brits are sleeping
>>
poorly formatted OP.
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 285x177) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 285x177
>>63796221
>>
>>63796192
>Forgetting about based NEETs who only post on /epl/ at night

Is Aston Villa vs Watford the most irrelevant fixture this season? I honestly can't think of two teams I care about less.
>>
File: process.jpg (37 KB, 578x325) Image search: [Google]
process.jpg
37 KB, 578x325
>>63796272
newcastle/sunderland desu senpai
>>
File: 1445235936335.jpg (141 KB, 1110x592) Image search: [Google]
1445235936335.jpg
141 KB, 1110x592
>mfw an English club signs Pato
>>
plz respond
>>
>>63800861
I have nothing to contribute to this thread, mostly because I know very little about soccer. Despite this, I'm going to inform you all that Arsenal are going to beat Norwich.
>>
ynwa all the way from north america
>>
it's real nigga hours
>>
>>63798588
Who will have the balls to sign the memest of the memes?
>>
>>63801025
Klopp
>>
3 points Pls villa

Pls

Also
>Jack Grealish will be excluded from Saturdays squad vs Watford for showing up to training drunk/hungover
>>
>>63801345
Villa will be relegated.
>>
Happy thanksgiving to America and all the great American players they have provided the premier league with such as Altidore and...
>>
I hope villa don't go down. I have a soft spot for them to be perfectly honest, familia.
They are an important historical club and would be a shame to see them fall from the top flight
>>
>>63801499
>inb4 muh istreh
If you don't think history is important then you are a leftist Marxist globalist scum
>>
>>63801491
y-you too!
>>
>>63801345
Good. I hate young players like Graelish that let the money and fame get to their head.
Not that I have anything wrong with money and fame.
But literally any player or manager in the league could just quit football, not give a shit and live off their earnings.
No, players aren't going to feel as connected and passionate to a club as fans, but you should at least have a sense of duty to your job. The fact that he's out having a wild one after his club got trashed and are on the brink of relegation is disgusting. You should care because it's your job.
>>
>>63801499
>>63801504
I don't want Villa to go down, but then I have supported them for around 22 years
>>
Just seen this. Is he gonna make her the mother of his child lads
>>
>>63801519
>No, players aren't going to feel as connected and passionate to a club as fans
Grealish is a life long villa fan and product of the academy, that makes it all the worse imo
>>
>>63801554
>ronnie hangs out with the kardashians
>slowly loses his mind due to hanging out american celebrity degenerates
>announces he's transgenderfluidkin
>comes out as christina ronaldo
>plays for madrids womens and mens teams
>/sp/ dies of laughter
>>
>>63801571
>comes out as christina ronaldo
I read that as christiano ronaldo, as if he had transcended beyond his usual arrogance and declared himself a gender
>>
>>63801571
And another career would be ruined by the chaos demon that granted the Kardashians fame.
>>
Remember when De Gea nearly went to Madrid?
>>
>>63801519
>Good. I hate young players like Graelish that let the money and fame get to their head.

u wot m8 he went on the piss sort yourself out
>>
Lads are Everton good this season or just good at punishing weak teams?
>>
File: shit goalkeepers.png (159 KB, 626x761) Image search: [Google]
shit goalkeepers.png
159 KB, 626x761
discuss
>>
>>63802486
literally a pointless stat
>>
>>63802486
Shit teams are worse at preventing the opposition from getting shots on target, amazing.
>>
>>63802415
Who knows any more with this kone meme developing pace
>>
>>63802486
If every single shot on target that Bayern have conceded in the league this season had gone in they would still be top of the league

Neuer has the easiest job in world football
>>
>>63802532
poop is going to play him as a lone centre back/goalkeeper soon with 9 midfielder and 1 forward to complete his plan of 99% possession and 100% pass completition, allowing his players to be fully rested for the champions league
>>
>>63795937

You only just noticed? We've been boring for about 5 seasons lad
>>
>>63795937
>Leicester V Man Utd

how many goals is he going to score?
>>
File: Untitled.png (434 KB, 781x394) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
434 KB, 781x394
Why is Lucas so underrated?
he is literally one of the best holding midfielders in the world.
>>
>>63796047

Only two teams have scored 5 goals against a team coached by Jose Mourinho: Barcelona and Tottenham Hotspur.
>>
>>63803240
>Why is Lucas so underrated?

Because he plays for a mid-table club. If he was at Manchester United he'd be recognized as a great defensive midfielder.

>he is literally one of the best holding midfielders in the world.

Look at the rest of the players on that list. None of them are anywhere near the best in the world at their position.
>>
>>63804868
kante is world class you ABF
>>
>>63802486
Is this the most retarded stat in all of football?
>>
I miss attacking football lads
>>
Chelsea should just scrap half the team, keep the players here and replace the rest
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.